Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 12:29:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Bible Study (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  New Version Bible Study In the New Beginning. part 2
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Version Bible Study In the New Beginning. part 2  (Read 564 times)
hhogletree

View Profile WWW
« on: October 03, 2011, 10:43:29 AM »

New Version Bible Study In the New Beginning. part 2
By Herbert H Ogletree         
 (MY OWN INTERPERTAION  is at top. Ending with Bible verse to study this for your own self. )

With God saying behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well please I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall show judgment to the Gentiles.
        He shall not strive nor cry, neither shall any man hear his voice in the street. A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victor.
 Matthew -12:22-28 

During this very time the people was throwing everything that they had at Jesus, this had to have been a very bad day for Christ, as we find once again  in the very same Chapter. That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets; saying I will open my mouth in parable; I will utter things which have kept secret from the foundation of the world.
Matthew -12:37-38

Then with the people trying to bring this Chapter to an end we find that the people asking and demanding a sigh. If they had only stopped demanding and only look they would have seen.
       Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, Master. saying, if we would see a sign from thee. - Christ he showed many signs, if only the people had been willing to stop and look and lend Christ an ear, it would have all been there.
Matthew 12:39-40

With us still staying with Jesus’ hardships we go to the 15 Chapter of the  same Book of St-Matthew. Then they came to Jesus, scribes and Pharisees which were of Jerusalem, saying. Why do thy disciples transgress the elders? For they wash not their hands before eating.
Matthew 15: 3-11

Then in the next verse we find Christ’s disciples coming to him knowing that he had offended the Pharisees and made them very mad of what he had just said. But he answered and said, Ever plant, which my heavenly Father did not planted shall be rooted up and perish.     
 Matthew 15: 14-19

Many of Christ’s enemies was the scribes and the Pharisees used by Satan, trying to destroy Christ as we have find  in the Book of St-Matthew.
       Then spoke Jesus to the multitude, and his disciples.  Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses seat. All therefore whatever they bid you observe and do not ye after their do: but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.      .

Matthew 23:4-13

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees hypocrites! For ye devour widows houses, and for a pretence made long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation, the same as we still find going on in many of our churches of  today, discreaming against God in all his Glory.
 Matthew 23:13-16

Here we find Christ preaching one of his longest sermon  in the Bible being the word of God, with this being on and to the scribes and the Pharisees. I wonder what kind of a sermon  that Christ would bring within most of our many churches of today longer, or would it be the same as we find within the same of today.
Matthew  23:17-27

And as Christ spoke a certain Pharisee besought him to dine with him; And when the Pharisee saw, it he marveled that he had not first washed before dinner. Now going to the Book of St Luke we find what Christ had to say after once again  going after  the  Pharisee and sinners.             
Luke 11:39-44

Then one of the lawyers answered Christ and say unto him Master, thus saying thou reproach us also. And Christ said Woe unto you build the sepulchers of the prophets and your father killed them. Truly ye bare witness that ye allowed the deeds of your fathers: for they indeed killed them, and ye built their sepulchers.
Luke 11:47-48

Christ went on to say, that the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation. It like I was saying I wondering if Christ should  preach a sermon in many of our churches of today how many would have already crowed very fore under neigh their benches of venous.                         
Luke 11:50-54

Then we  find  the Trial of Christ as in the Book of  Mark. And Pilate asked him, Art thy the King of the Jews? And he answering said unto him, thou say it. And the chief priest accused him of many things but he answered nothing.  And Pilate asked him again saying Answerest  thou nothing?  Behold how many things they witness thee against thee.
Mark 15:2-19

Then Pilate said unto, Why, what evil hath he done? And they cried out the more exceedingly, Crucify him. And to Pilate, willing to  answered  and said again unto them, what evil hath he done? And with Pilate being willing to content the anger of the people,  he release Barabbas one of the worse unto them and delivered Jesus, when scourged him to be crucified.                     
Mark 15:16-20

Look for part 3 to return soon.

You are welcome at my website
rapturenewbeginning.com
Thanks Herbert
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the