Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 02:00:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286797 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Entertainment
| |-+  Poetry/Prose (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  GOD's Love -another Rap
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: GOD's Love -another Rap  (Read 1223 times)
chris_carman

I'm a Deciple!

View Profile
« on: February 13, 2004, 02:05:09 PM »

Oh my lord I/ lift your name on High/ I'm so glad your in my life/ I love to sing your praises/ youv'e gave your son to save us/ he came from heaven to Earth to show us the way from the Earth to the cross our debts he paid/ from the cross to the grave/ his purpose was to save/ from the grave to the sky/ I lift your name on high/ can't wait untill I'm/ with you above/ lord help this world to see your love/ they do not understand enough about you GOD to show their love/ but I hpe these words will tell/ how much you love this world now what they don't understand is well/ we're all your childern/ you made us in your image/ which cuz don't get/ I hope these words will give ya'll a hint

John 3:16 GOD so loved the world thathe gave his one/ and only begotten son/ that whosoever believes in him/ shall not perish but forever live

I tell you know with all my heart/ I love GOD over all and will never be apart/ GOD loved this world from the very start/ man angered the lord a few times/ got love for all but be hatin' the crimes/ he destroyed this world ounce and he will again/ but this time It'll be the Bloody end/ so here's his rules exactly ten/ Follow n' listen if you wanna be/ one with the lord then you'll see/ that your a true christian like JC/ the first have NO one before me (this is a star job or money) two make no Idols (which is gold platinum or Iron) three do not take my name in vain/ for I am a jealous GOD and will cause pain/ Four keep the sabbath holy/ a day of rest to thank GOD for his glory/ Honor your parents thats #5/ If it wasn't for them you wouldn't have life/ the sixth one says thou shalt not kill/ this is one yall need to learn for real/ another main one yall need to see/ is seven do not commit adultry/ the eighth one we've all did but it's still a big deal/ Thou shalt not steal/
#9 we tend to pass by/ thou shall not lie/ ten says thou shall not covent (which is to want something so bad you'll do Anything for it) If you can't understand this/Read the 20th chapter of Exodus

John 3:16 GOD so loved the world that he gavehsi one/ and only begotton son/ that whosoever believes in him/ shall not perish but forever live

GOD above all shed your grace  

Blessings to you all

.... The truth.... is here
sincereheart
Gold Member

"and with His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2004, 05:45:55 AM »

How unique!  Cheesy

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the