Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:40:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286808 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Entertainment
| |-+  Books (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  The Islamic Invasion
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Islamic Invasion  (Read 6577 times)
artputey

Godless heathen

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2004, 12:38:37 PM »

From the Islam FAQ (not sure it's a reliable source for anyone wanting to actually learn about Islam):

Many Muslims believe in the Qur'an as a blind leap of faith. They really do not care if it is filled with mistakes and contradictions.

The irony may actually be killing me. Wink

I've got no hands to tie behind my back
And I'm sparkin' like a heart attack
Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2004, 06:19:02 AM »

From the Islam FAQ (not sure it's a reliable source for anyone wanting to actually learn about Islam):

Many Muslims believe in the Qur'an as a blind leap of faith. They really do not care if it is filled with mistakes and contradictions.

The irony may actually be killing me. Wink

Grin

<Smiley))><

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
Bern

I don't think I'm a llama...

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2004, 12:55:14 PM »

The rise of islam in the UK is staggering. Big cities like Manchester, Birmingham and London are full of muslims. The church is also in a very bad way here, full of liberalism and ecumenism. No suprise though I suppose.. in the days we live in.

Romans 8:28  And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2004, 05:42:30 AM »

The rise of islam in the UK is staggering. Big cities like Manchester, Birmingham and London are full of muslims. The church is also in a very bad way here, full of liberalism and ecumenism. No suprise though I suppose.. in the days we live in.

How True Cry

<Smiley))><
Reba
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2004, 10:04:36 AM »

Ps 118:24

24 This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
KJV
Bern

I don't think I'm a llama...

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2004, 11:29:58 AM »

Indeed Reba Smiley I'm not miserable, just grieved at my countries lack of knowledge and hunger for God.

Romans 8:28  And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2004, 06:19:05 AM »

Indeed Reba Smiley I'm not miserable, just grieved at my countries lack of knowledge and hunger for God.

true Smiley

<Smiley))><
Joey

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2005, 07:35:27 AM »

Hi Bern
As a fellow resident of the UK, i have to agree fully with you here about the church over here. Thats one of the reasons i like these forums as much as i do, where we can be encouraged and also hear some truths that we may not like to hear but none the less, still need to hear. Many churches are watering down doctrines, just to please man. But i really believe that if the Church was more honest and said what it knew to be right, people would repect it more and who knows, maybe people would start filling the pews again.

Joey
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2005, 03:56:54 PM »

Hi Bern
As a fellow resident of the UK, i have to agree fully with you here about the church over here. Thats one of the reasons i like these forums as much as i do, where we can be encouraged and also hear some truths that we may not like to hear but none the less, still need to hear. Many churches are watering down doctrines, just to please man. But i really believe that if the Church was more honest and said what it knew to be right, people would repect it more and who knows, maybe people would start filling the pews again.

Joey

Brother Joey,

I think that you just spoke volumes about the problems of watering down God's Word. I read your post and immediately thought about huge problems in many churches. Many church goers today want to have their ears tickled and won't sit still for sound doctrine. Some churches are perfectly willing to make them happy just to fill up the church. In the meantime, people are suffering with the consequences of not hearing the undiluted WORD OF GOD. The consequences are the result of sin and disobedience. Hearing the WORD OF GOD is strong medicine from the GREAT PHYSICIAN, and it is timeless. Any pastor who replaces or neglects Bible messages with entertainment is harming people instead of helping them. Now, more than ever, we need HIS WORD full strength and undiluted.

Brother, the problems that you spoke of are also responsible for many people turning to Islam and other false doctrines that simply lead them further into darkness, snared by the devil for destruction.

Love In Christ,
Tom

1Corinthians 10:31  Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the