Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:58:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Bible Study (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  give your thanks to the lord!!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: give your thanks to the lord!!!  (Read 826 times)
guewidjaya

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2010, 04:35:32 AM »

17:17 And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine?

When we meet with God then we will met with His miracles. Miracle of God beyond reason and our minds. An example of when we got up early so We could not think how our heart still beating. When we work we meet with our neighbors and certainly encounter ,some we do not plan. When we See our neighbor is means to see God. Because Jesus clearly identify himself with our fellow human beings. He could be a poor people who have no clothes etc.. God also works through our neighbor. When we ill, a friend who visited us, when we have a trouble then that comfort us.

Matthew 25:35-36
25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
25:36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

Overall It is the work of God for the good of our lives.

Some people affected by leprosy came to Jesus. Leprosy at that time was a pain that is not healed. Expectations of these people are die with no respect. But a miracle happened. The incredible healing was done when they met with Jesus. Encounter with the Lord Jesus should be an extraordinary event in our life. Likewise, the lepers were. They should have experienced a remarkable change from that situation. Not just from leprosy and be cured only. But more than that. They should experience life as a human perfection who was saved by faith because his believing faith to God.

1 person from the ten lepers are experiencing extraordinary meeting with Jesus. He turned away from his way to the temple. He met with Jesus for the second time. Jesus told that her faith has been saved him. He certainly saved both on earth and in heaven. What distinguishes between that person with the other 9 lepers?

The difference is 'thank you' that he sincerely given to the Lord Jesus.

That person know what it means thank you! He also knows how the way to thank you! In other words that the person has the ethics of heaven!

God judges every thank you that we prayed to Him. That does not mean that God commands us to say Thank you to Him. But that He look of our own initiative. Remember! That person have a initiative to come back to Jesus. What a wonderful thing that would make the heart Jesus was touched. We must have ethics heavenly. Every day God gives us miracles. Every day we even met HIM. But, do our hearts also met with HIM ? This is very important for us.

When we encounter people who have helped us and repay good deeds with the love of God, when we also care about our neighbor who was suffered, as we continue to praise and glorify name, as we continue to pray and hope that only to Jesus, when we do His will so We're really say thank you to God.

Today do we say thank you HIM?
God miss HIS children have a Heavenly ethics. And when we have it then the beautiful voice will sound in our ears. That is: thy faith hath made thee whole.

Say that :
Jesus saved my life
Jesus save me
Jesus love everything about me
Jesus care my soul

Watch today's reflection @
www.Jesus-care.blogspot.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the