Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 06:07:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286766 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  What are you doing? (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  networking
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: networking  (Read 4438 times)
actionaction

View Profile
« on: September 25, 2009, 10:01:49 PM »

I have a construction buss. and for awhile now God has put on my heart to turn it into a full time ministry. As of right now I do fix peoples house who can not afford it. Being in buss. many years I've seen just how many are in need. I have a passion for helping people that whenever God brings people in need my way I get excited at the chance to be used. I believe that God created us all with different gifts. Mine is being able to fix houses. Something I'm praying for is that Christians will unite and make a real difference. Brothers and Sisters please let me know your thoughts. In His service
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2009, 01:30:59 AM »

WELCOME!

I sincerely hope that you enjoy Christians Unite, and I look forward to having fellowship with you. I applaud you for the work you're doing. I know how hard it is for people living on fixed incomes to plan repairs - much less take care of emergencies that come up. Christians and churches are already uniting across the country to help with food, clothing, shelter, and other necessities. Times are hard and Christians are more generous than ever, even those who are in need themselves. Those without money donate labor and whatever they can.

Love In Christ,
Tom

actionaction

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 08:57:05 PM »

I would like to have any contacts of people or organizations who are interested in helping people in need. It is time for the body to step out in action. The more I see all the hurting people the more I want to do my part. I'm so ready to take it to the next level can you feel where I'm coming from. We can make a difference if only we would step out of our comfort zone. Remember what happened when Jesus stepped out.
                                                       In His Service
                                                          Cory
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 01:00:45 AM »

I would like to have any contacts of people or organizations who are interested in helping people in need. It is time for the body to step out in action. The more I see all the hurting people the more I want to do my part. I'm so ready to take it to the next level can you feel where I'm coming from. We can make a difference if only we would step out of our comfort zone. Remember what happened when Jesus stepped out.
                                                       In His Service
                                                          Cory

Contact just about any local church in your area. Nearly all churches have missions to help those in need, and there is never enough money and labor to help them all. Obviously, the most critical and life-sustaining needs are taken care of first. Contact several of your local churches and you'll have more work than you can get done. You might also contact your local chapter of the Red Cross and Salvation Army. Winter is on the way, and people trying to stay warm is definitely a critical issue.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the