Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:46:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  GOOD NEWS!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: GOOD NEWS!  (Read 1310 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« on: August 29, 2009, 02:11:51 AM »

GOOD NEWS!

John 1:1-5 KJV  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  2  The same was in the beginning with God.  3  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.  4  In him was life; and the life was the light of men.  5  And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

John 3:16-18 KJV  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  17  For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.  18  He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Romans 3:10-12 KJV  As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:  11  There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.  12  They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

Romans 3:23 KJV  For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 5:12 KJV  Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

Romans 6:23 KJV  For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 1:18 KJV  For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Romans 3:20 KJV  Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Romans 5:8-9 KJV  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.  9  Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

Romans 2:4 KJV  Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

Romans 3:21-22 KJV  But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;  22  Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Romans 3:27-28 KJV  Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.  28  Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Romans 10:8-10 KJV  But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;  9  That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.  10  For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Romans 4:21-25 KJV  And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.  22  And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness.  23  Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him;  24  But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;  25  Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

Romans 5:1-2 KJV  Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:  2  By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Romans 10:10-13 KJV  For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.  11  For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.  12  For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.  13  For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

2 Corinthians 9:15 KJV  Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift.

Ephesians 2:8-10 KJV  For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:  9  Not of works, lest any man should boast.  10  For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

God's Gift to us was sending Jesus Christ to die for us on the Cross about 2,000 years ago. He was a Perfect and Holy Sacrifice, and it's His Blood that washes our sins away. He arose from the dead on the third day and is our Living Lord and Saviour forever! Won't you stop putting this most important decision of your life off and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour? Tomorrow might be too late. Many here will be happy to help you.

If your heart and mind are right, you can be saved right now. You don't have to wait. You might say a simple prayer and mean it from the bottom of your heart. Something like this:  Dear Heavenly Father, I've sinned against you many times, and I know that I'm lost and on my way to hell. I know now that you are the only God and Creator of all. I know that you are God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit - Yet One Almighty God. I know in my heart that you sent your Son to die on the Cross in payment for my sins. I also know in my heart that you raised your Son from the dead on the third day, and His Holy Name is Jesus Christ. Dear God, I beg forgiveness for my sins, and I ask that you send your Holy Spirit to live in my heart as a guide and comforter. Dear God, I know that Jesus Christ loves me enough to die for me, and I want Him to be the Lord and Head over my life. I want to return His Love, and I ask these things in the Precious Name of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Saviour Forever. Amen.

The prayer should be in your own words, and you must mean it from the bottom of your heart. If you do, God will hear you and grant your prayer. Your life will be changed forever from that very moment, and you will be able to say that God has Saved you.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the