Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:11:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286804 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  General Theology (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  One Hundred Things That Are Free To Us By Christ
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: One Hundred Things That Are Free To Us By Christ  (Read 2554 times)
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« on: January 23, 2004, 03:54:17 PM »

Part 1 of 2

One Hundred  Things That Are Free To Us  By  Christ

We sailed some challenging waters last year, didn't we? We wish we could assure you the circumstances before you are not as daunting as the ones that are behind you. But while we can't do that, we can tell you that your Heavenly Fathe promises to meet all of your needs. And we can assure you, that He can be tursted.

We encouage you to live your life with gusto in 2004. It is far too easy to become bogged down with details in our lifestyle that won't even matter a year from now, le alone eternity.

It is our prayer for each of you in 2004 as it begins, you will find yourself encouraged with the realization that the new year offers you the opportunity for a fresh start. To help you in this, we have carefully chosen to bring to you these last two devotions, "WHAT ARE THE SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS THAT WE HAVE IN CHRIST? and the one today.  We understand that the one today is longer than the usual one's, however, we all need the meat of the Word of God to obtain the peace of God in all situations, and it will be done only as we know the Word of God.

As you read the Scriptures ponder them, weigh them, and chew the Word of God over like eating you food. We have purposely left some Scripture for you to look up.  May you be richly and blessed by the Lord Jesus Christ as you faithfully study these Scriptures.

1.ACCEPTED ---------------- Eph 1:6  To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

2. ALIVE WITH CHRIST-------- Col 2:13  And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

3.ASCENDED---------------Eph 2:6  And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

4. ADOPTED -----------------Gal 4:5  To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

5 AMBASSADORS ----------------2 Cor 5:20  Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

6.ACCESS -------------- Eph 2:18  For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father. & ROMANS 5-2 .

7. ALL THINGS --------------- I TIM. 6:17
8. ANOINTED US --------------- 2Cor 1:21  Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God;

9.APPREHENDED ---------------- PHIL. 3:12
10. APPOINTED------------------I THESS. 3:3
11. ATONEMENT --------------Rom 5:11  And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

12. AUTHORITY ----------------- TITUS 2:15
13. ASSURANCE ---------------- I THESS. 1:5
14. ABUNDANCE OF GRACE --------- ROMANS 5:17
15. BAPTIZED ---------------- Cor 12:13  For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

16, BLESSED ------------------- Eph 1:3  Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

17. BURIED -------------------Col 2:12  Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead

18. BELOVED -------------------- ROMANS 1:7
19. BUILDED TOGETHER ------------ Eph 2:22  In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

20. CALLED -----------------Rom 8:30  Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

21. CHOSEN ---------------- Eph 1:4  According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

22. CIRCUMCISION --------------Col 2:11  In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

23. COMPLETE ----------------- Col 2:10  And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

24. CONFORMED --------------Rom 8:29  For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

25. CRUCIFIED ------------------ Gal 2:20  I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

26. COVERED ------------------- ROMANS 4:7
27. CONFIRMED ----------------------I COR. 1:7,8
28. CLEANSED -------------------Eph 5:26  That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

29. CREATED -------------------------Eph 2:10  For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

30. CONQUERORS -----------------Rom 8:37  Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

31. CROWNED -------------------2 TIM. 4:8
32. DAUGHTERS -----------------2, COR. 6:8
33. DECLARED ---------------------2. COR. 3:3
34, DELIVERED ----------------2 COR. 1: 10
35.ELECT OF GOD ----------------  Col 3:12  Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering &  Titus 1:1

36. ENRICHED -----------------I COR. 1: 5
37. ESTEEMED ------------Phil 2:5  Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

38. ETERNAL ----------------TITUS 1:2 -15
39. FAMILY-------------------EPH. 3.
40. FELLOWHEIRS -------------Eph 3:6  That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

41. FELLOWCITIZENS -----------Eph 2:19  Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

42. FELLOWLABOURERS ------------ PHIL. 4-13
43. FELLOWSERVANT --------------- COL. 4:7
44 FELLOWSOLDIERS ----------------PHIL. 2:25
45. FORGIVEN ------------------ Col 2:13  And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

46. FREEMAN ------------------ I COR. 7:22
47. FURNISHED -----------------2 TIM. 3:17
48. GLORIFIED --------------- ROMANS 8:30
49. HABITATION --------------- EPH. 2:22
50. HEIRS --------------- ------- Rom 8:17  And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=550

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2004, 03:55:57 PM »

Part 2 of 2

Part 2 of 2

51. HOLY------------------- Col. 3:12 52.    Col 3:12  Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
52. HUSBANDRY---------------1 Cor 3:9
53. INDWELL ----------------Romans 8:1
54. INHERITANCE--------------Eph 1:11  In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

55. INSTRUCTED-----------------Phil.4:12
56. INTERCESSION---------------Romans 8:26,34
57.FITLY JOINED TOGETHER--------------Eph 4:16  From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

58. JUSTIFIED------------ROMANS 3:24
59. KNOWN OF GOD------------ Gal 4:9  But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?

60. LOVED------------ EPH 2:4
61. MADE MEET------------- Col 1:12  Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

62. MEMBERS---------------EPH 4:25-5:30
63.MESSENGERS --------------2 COR 8:23
64. MIGHTY-----------2 COR 10:4/COL 1:29
65. MINISTERS------------- 2 COR3: 16, 6:4
66. NEW CREATURES------------- 2 Cor 5:17  Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

67. PARTAKERS----------- EPH 3:16/1 TIM 6:2
68. PEACE--------- ROMANS 5:1
69. PLANTED TOGETHER---------ROMANS 6:5/EPH 3:20
70. POWER WORKING IN US-------------- Eph 1:19  And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,

71. PREDESTINATED--------- Eph 1:5  Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,  &  Eph 1:11  In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

72. PREPARED UNTO GLORY------------- ROMANS 9:23
73. PRESERVED------------2 TIM, 4:18
74. PURCHASED POSSESSION------------ Eph 1:14  Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

75. "QUICKENED--------------Eph 2:5  Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;

76. "RAISED---------------Eph 2:6  And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

77. RECONCILED -----------ROMANS 5: 10
78. REDEEMED ------------Gal 3:13  Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

79. REGENERATION------------ TITUS 3:5
80. RENEWED------------ 2 COR. 4:16
81. RESURRECTED ---------ROMANS 6:5
82. RICH---------- 2 COR. 6:10,8:9
83. RIGHEOUSNESS OF CHRIST -------1 Cor 1:30  But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:  &  2 Cor 5:21  For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. & Rom 5:19.,

84. RISEN---------- Col 2:12  Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.  & Col 3:1  If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

85. ROOTED------------  Eph 3:17  That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, & Col 2:7  Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

86. SAINT---------- ROMANS 1:7/1 COR. 1:2
87. SANCTIFIED---------- I COR. 6.: 11
88. SAVED----------- ----------Eph 2:8  For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: & 10/1 & 1 Tim 1:9
89. SEALED------------- I COR, 1:22 &  Eph 1:13  In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,      

90. SEATED---------- Eph 2:6  And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

91. SOLDIERS -------------2 TIM. 2:3,4
92. SONS-------------- ROMANS 8: 14
93. STEWARDS---------- COR. 4:1
94. TRANSLATED ----------Col 1:13  Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

95. TRIUMPH ----------2 COR 2:14
96. VICTORIOUS---------- I COR. 15:57
97. VOCATION ---------Eph 4:1  I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation(calling) wherewith ye are called,

98. WASHED-----------I COR. 6:11
99. HAVE WISDOM -----------I COR. 1:30
100. HIS WORKMANSHIP -------------Eph 2:10  For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

HOW MANY MORE CAN YOU FIND?
=================================
Should this devotional be a blessing to you, maybe you have a friend or family member that would like to start receiving the daily word. You may forward this to them, by copy and paste method,  and they can use the below link to subscribe. We love to meet new people

Daily Inspirational

WEB SITE
Grace And The Truth
www.graceandthetruth.com

E-Mail GracentheTruth@aol.com

2 Tim 2:15  Study to show thyself approved unto God, a  workman  that needeth  not  to  be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2004, 10:05:38 PM »

Oklahoma Howdy to Ambassador4Christ,

AMEN BROTHER! - Thanks very much for sharing this with us. I have already received a blessing from it, but I copied it for additional study.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2004, 10:22:47 AM »

Oklahoma Howdy to Ambassador4Christ,

AMEN BROTHER! - Thanks very much for sharing this with us. I have already received a blessing from it, but I copied it for additional study.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Your welcome Brother, I really enjoyed this one and it sure was a blessing.

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

The Crusader
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2004, 03:41:56 AM »

Amen

89. SEALED------------- I COR, 1:22 &  Eph 1:13  In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,      

And Amen

Your friend and brother

The Crusader
Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2004, 05:54:37 AM »

Right On!

<Smiley))><

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
Heidi
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2004, 09:53:33 AM »

Wonderful poast, Ambassador!! God is responsible for ALL the good in me! Not ONE BIT comes from me!!!! Thanks so much for reminding us of that! It's so essential to know WHO IS RESPONSIBLE for the fruits of the spirit!
Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2004, 05:19:09 AM »

Wonderful poast, Ambassador!! God is responsible for ALL the good in me! Not ONE BIT comes from me!!!! Thanks so much for reminding us of that! It's so essential to know WHO IS RESPONSIBLE for the fruits of the spirit!

Amen Sister, Amen

Your friend and brother

Brother Love Smiley

<Smiley))><

<Smiley))><
Heidi
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2004, 12:31:01 AM »

I find it interesting that those who take responsibility for their salvation through their own free will, have not responded to all the wonderful things God is responsible for in them, not they, themselves. But it's refreshing to have a thread where only people who give God the credit for their salvation respond.
Matt
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2004, 11:06:27 PM »

I'm so glad that God drew me to himself. I long be productive for him, and hope to never tear down my brothers and sisters in Christ.
His_child

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2004, 11:09:40 PM »

awesome thread!

I'm not following a God that's imagined.
Can't invent His deity.
That's why Jesus is the final answer
To Who I want my God to be.
He's Who I want my God to be.
-  Who? by Peter Furler and Steve Taylor (Newsboys)
Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2004, 05:05:07 AM »

45. FORGIVEN ------------------ Col 2:13  And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

AMEN!!!!!

Brother Love Smiley

<Smiley))><

<Smiley))><
Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2004, 06:40:03 AM »

REMINDER:

We sailed some challenging waters last year, didn't we? We wish we could assure you the circumstances before you are not as daunting as the ones that are behind you. But while we can't do that, we can tell you that your Heavenly Fathe promises to meet all of your needs. And we can assure you, that He can be tursted.

We encouage you to live your life with gusto in 2004. It is far too easy to become bogged down with details in our lifestyle that won't even matter a year from now, le alone eternity.

It is our prayer for each of you in 2004 as it begins, you will find yourself encouraged with the realization that the new year offers you the opportunity for a fresh start. To help you in this, we have carefully chosen to bring to you these last two devotions, "WHAT ARE THE SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS THAT WE HAVE IN CHRIST? and the one today.  We understand that the one today is longer than the usual one's, however, we all need the meat of the Word of God to obtain the peace of God in all situations, and it will be done only as we know the Word of God.

As you read the Scriptures ponder them, weigh them, and chew the Word of God over like eating you food. We have purposely left some Scripture for you to look up.  May you be richly and blessed by the Lord Jesus Christ as you faithfully study these Scriptures.

1.ACCEPTED ---------------- Eph 1:6  To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

2. ALIVE WITH CHRIST-------- Col 2:13  And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

3.ASCENDED---------------Eph 2:6  And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

4. ADOPTED -----------------Gal 4:5  To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

5 AMBASSADORS ----------------2 Cor 5:20  Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

6.ACCESS -------------- Eph 2:18  For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father. & ROMANS 5-2 .

7. ALL THINGS --------------- I TIM. 6:17
8. ANOINTED US --------------- 2Cor 1:21  Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God;

9.APPREHENDED ---------------- PHIL. 3:12
10. APPOINTED------------------I THESS. 3:3
11. ATONEMENT --------------Rom 5:11  And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

12. AUTHORITY ----------------- TITUS 2:15
13. ASSURANCE ---------------- I THESS. 1:5
14. ABUNDANCE OF GRACE --------- ROMANS 5:17
15. BAPTIZED ---------------- Cor 12:13  For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

16, BLESSED ------------------- Eph 1:3  Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

17. BURIED -------------------Col 2:12  Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead

18. BELOVED -------------------- ROMANS 1:7
19. BUILDED TOGETHER ------------ Eph 2:22  In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

20. CALLED -----------------Rom 8:30  Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

21. CHOSEN ---------------- Eph 1:4  According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

22. CIRCUMCISION --------------Col 2:11  In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

23. COMPLETE ----------------- Col 2:10  And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

24. CONFORMED --------------Rom 8:29  For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

25. CRUCIFIED ------------------ Gal 2:20  I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

26. COVERED ------------------- ROMANS 4:7
27. CONFIRMED ----------------------I COR. 1:7,8
28. CLEANSED -------------------Eph 5:26  That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

29. CREATED -------------------------Eph 2:10  For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

30. CONQUERORS -----------------Rom 8:37  Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

31. CROWNED -------------------2 TIM. 4:8
32. DAUGHTERS -----------------2, COR. 6:8
33. DECLARED ---------------------2. COR. 3:3
34, DELIVERED ----------------2 COR. 1: 10
35.ELECT OF GOD ----------------  Col 3:12  Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering &  Titus 1:1

36. ENRICHED -----------------I COR. 1: 5
37. ESTEEMED ------------Phil 2:5  Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

38. ETERNAL ----------------TITUS 1:2 -15
39. FAMILY-------------------EPH. 3.
40. FELLOWHEIRS -------------Eph 3:6  That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

41. FELLOWCITIZENS -----------Eph 2:19  Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

42. FELLOWLABOURERS ------------ PHIL. 4-13
43. FELLOWSERVANT --------------- COL. 4:7
44 FELLOWSOLDIERS ----------------PHIL. 2:25

46. FREEMAN ------------------ I COR. 7:22
47. FURNISHED -----------------2 TIM. 3:17
48. GLORIFIED --------------- ROMANS 8:30
49. HABITATION --------------- EPH. 2:22
50. HEIRS --------------- ------- Rom 8:17  And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

END of Part 1

Re-Posted By Brother Love Smiley

<Smiley))><

<Smiley))><
Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2004, 06:45:27 AM »

Part 2 of 2

Part 2 of 2

51. HOLY------------------- Col. 3:12 52.    Col 3:12  Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
52. HUSBANDRY---------------1 Cor 3:9
53. INDWELL ----------------Romans 8:1
54. INHERITANCE--------------Eph 1:11  In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

55. INSTRUCTED-----------------Phil.4:12
56. INTERCESSION---------------Romans 8:26,34
57.FITLY JOINED TOGETHER--------------Eph 4:16  From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

58. JUSTIFIED------------ROMANS 3:24
59. KNOWN OF GOD------------ Gal 4:9  But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?

60. LOVED------------ EPH 2:4
61. MADE MEET------------- Col 1:12  Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

62. MEMBERS---------------EPH 4:25-5:30
63.MESSENGERS --------------2 COR 8:23
64. MIGHTY-----------2 COR 10:4/COL 1:29
65. MINISTERS------------- 2 COR3: 16, 6:4
66. NEW CREATURES------------- 2 Cor 5:17  Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

67. PARTAKERS----------- EPH 3:16/1 TIM 6:2
68. PEACE--------- ROMANS 5:1
69. PLANTED TOGETHER---------ROMANS 6:5/EPH 3:20
70. POWER WORKING IN US-------------- Eph 1:19  And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,

71. PREDESTINATED--------- Eph 1:5  Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,  &  Eph 1:11  In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

72. PREPARED UNTO GLORY------------- ROMANS 9:23
73. PRESERVED------------2 TIM, 4:18
74. PURCHASED POSSESSION------------ Eph 1:14  Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

75. "QUICKENED--------------Eph 2:5  Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;

76. "RAISED---------------Eph 2:6  And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

77. RECONCILED -----------ROMANS 5: 10
78. REDEEMED ------------Gal 3:13  Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

79. REGENERATION------------ TITUS 3:5
80. RENEWED------------ 2 COR. 4:16
81. RESURRECTED ---------ROMANS 6:5
82. RICH---------- 2 COR. 6:10,8:9
83. RIGHEOUSNESS OF CHRIST -------1 Cor 1:30  But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:  &  2 Cor 5:21  For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. & Rom 5:19.,

84. RISEN---------- Col 2:12  Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.  & Col 3:1  If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

85. ROOTED------------  Eph 3:17  That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, & Col 2:7  Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

86. SAINT---------- ROMANS 1:7/1 COR. 1:2
87. SANCTIFIED---------- I COR. 6.: 11
88. SAVED----------- ----------Eph 2:8  For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: & 10/1 & 1 Tim 1:9

90. SEATED---------- Eph 2:6  And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

91. SOLDIERS -------------2 TIM. 2:3,4
92. SONS-------------- ROMANS 8: 14
93. STEWARDS---------- COR. 4:1
94. TRANSLATED ----------Col 1:13  Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

95. TRIUMPH ----------2 COR 2:14
96. VICTORIOUS---------- I COR. 15:57
97. VOCATION ---------Eph 4:1  I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation(calling) wherewith ye are called,

98. WASHED-----------I COR. 6:11
99. HAVE WISDOM -----------I COR. 1:30
100. HIS WORKMANSHIP -------------Eph 2:10  For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

HOW MANY MORE CAN YOU FIND?

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Re-Posted By Brother Love Smiley

<Smiley))><

<Smiley))><
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the