Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 09:24:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286803 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Entertainment
| |-+  Politics and Political Issues (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Veterans Call for Flags to Fly Upside Down
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Veterans Call for Flags to Fly Upside Down  (Read 3418 times)
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2009, 09:45:51 AM »

Homeland Security calls Veterans a terrorist threat and now there are various incidents of Veterans being spied on by the government. Is this going beyond just watching them at the protest? Are they illegally delving into personal lives violating privacy laws?

http://www.veteranstoday.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=7763

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2009/04/fbi-spied-on-tea-parties.html

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
David_james
Gold Member

Jesus loves you

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2009, 11:54:59 AM »

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Rev 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2009, 06:17:02 PM »

Homeland Security calls Veterans a terrorist threat and now there are various incidents of Veterans being spied on by the government. Is this going beyond just watching them at the protest? Are they illegally delving into personal lives violating privacy laws?

http://www.veteranstoday.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=7763

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2009/04/fbi-spied-on-tea-parties.html

Brother, I plan to find out more about this when I think that I can stomach it. This almost makes me sick just thinking about it. I can't stand the thought of our Veterans being abused or mistreated in any way. It may be time for some class action law suits. We could ask where the ACLU is on this, but we should know they would encourage something like this. There is NOTHING RADICAL about the Veterans asking for and DEMANDING what was promised to them. This is especially troubling when one considers the triple digit billions of waste when we don't take care of our Veterans.

Our so-called government should also KNOW that there is NOTHING RADICAL about any citizen asking for and DEMANDING RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS SECURED BY THE RULE OF LAW AND THE CONSTITUTION! THEY CALL THIS FREEDOM! Along the same line of thinking, there is certainly NOTHING RADICAL about being a Christian and DEMANDING that FREEDOM OF RELIGION be honored and preserved.

Brother, thanks for the information and the links. I think that the general public needs to be educated on these issues.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Philippians 2:5-8 ASV  5  Have this mind in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6 who, existing in the form of God, counted not the being on an equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7 but emptied himself, taking the form of a servant, being made in the likeness of men; 8 and being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, becoming obedient even unto death, yea, the death of the cross.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2009, 06:54:01 PM »

So far there has been no negative action taken against any Veterans that I have heard about other than the claims of illegal surveillance. We probably won't know all the facts to this unless some Veterans get arrested or at least some sort of charges are brought against them. Then we will know for sure. Personally I expect such actions to begin happening and soon.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2009, 07:13:53 PM »

Brother, I just did some reading, and all I say say is STALIN WOULD BE PROUD OF THEM!

Dossiers in record keeping, surveillance, and intelligence gathering operations are for CRIMINALS and TERRORIST - NOT decent, law-abiding citizens - especially Veterans. The intentional gathering and storage of this information is ILLEGAL AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL! They are acting under COLOR OF LAW to VIOLATE THE CIVIL AND CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS of law-abiding citizens. This is not Communist Russia with STALIN at the helm - at least not yet. I must also add that there is an overwhelming amount of legal and lawful law enforcement activity that never gets the proper attention, manpower, and resources. So, they're going to have agents spending time on heroes in wheelchairs and rest-homes. They're also WASTING resources on soccer moms and other law-abiding citizens when those RESOURCES are needed on REAL CRIMINALS AND REAL TERRORISTS! I REPEAT - STALIN WOULD BE PROUD OF THEM! All of their work and surveillance should be demanded UNDER THE FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT! THIS IS BIG AND UGLY NEWS THAT NEEDS TO BE COVERED!

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2009, 07:35:09 PM »

I'm trying to do my part in spreading this word as far and wide as I am able to just as we all should do.

Brother, you mentioned those that are protected, perhaps the word sheltered fits better? Anyway, it is true that they do not know the truth and cannot really imagine the reality of the situation. It is just the same as the situation during Viet Nam. The media hid the truth and in fact told many lies about the situation there. The same thing is happening now, here in the U.S. and I do believe that the result will be the same. I have always said that wars are fought and won on more than one front. There are many that do not understand that statement. The word front here does not mean the front lines of a battlefield where the physical fighting is taking place. The media is a front in a war, political actions are a front in a war, public opinion becomes a front in a war ... that and much more all has a strong effect on the situation.

A new book out that has the true story of Viet Nam:

http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=101840

People would fair much better if they were to understand what Richard Botkin has said in this book. It is a fact and Viet Nam is not the first time that such a situation decided the results of a war. People need to realize that the same people that brought about those results are the same ones that are working so hard now to bring about the end of the U.S. and this includes disposing of those that would be most apt to rise up against them.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2009, 10:21:39 PM »

Brother,

I just went to and bookmarked several sites in the articles you posted. I do plan to become more informed, and I don't plan to be quiet about it.

The planned manipulation and control of masses of people is an UGLY THING, and I honestly do believe that many people are ignorant of what's happening. For some of them, they're working multiple minimum wage jobs just to feed their families and keep a roof over their head. They don't know or think about how much of this was planned and orchestrated. It's right out of the plan book by Saul Alinsky.

Veterans are people with backbone, even if they are ill or in a wheelchair. Just their voices are dangerous to the plans of the current administration because those plans are the opposite of everything they stood and fought for. The motivations of Veteran are also PURE and uncorrupted, so that makes them even more dangerous. People do LISTEN to Veterans, so maybe this is one of the main reasons why the current administration has them listed as DANGEROUS.

One needs to think about this situation from a CORRUPT and ROGUE government point of view. It would be like the mafia calling the police dangerous because the police would try to make criminal charges and bring them to JUSTICE. I hope everyone understands this example. Understanding what's going on does require inside-out thinking. After all, our government isn't supposed to be riddled with CORRUPTION and trying to END the ways of a FREE COUNTRY.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2009, 11:04:32 PM »

I'm trying to do my part in spreading this word as far and wide as I am able to just as we all should do.

Brother, you mentioned those that are protected, perhaps the word sheltered fits better? Anyway, it is true that they do not know the truth and cannot really imagine the reality of the situation. It is just the same as the situation during Viet Nam. The media hid the truth and in fact told many lies about the situation there. The same thing is happening now, here in the U.S. and I do believe that the result will be the same. I have always said that wars are fought and won on more than one front. There are many that do not understand that statement. The word front here does not mean the front lines of a battlefield where the physical fighting is taking place. The media is a front in a war, political actions are a front in a war, public opinion becomes a front in a war ... that and much more all has a strong effect on the situation.

A new book out that has the true story of Viet Nam:

http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=101840

People would fair much better if they were to understand what Richard Botkin has said in this book. It is a fact and Viet Nam is not the first time that such a situation decided the results of a war. People need to realize that the same people that brought about those results are the same ones that are working so hard now to bring about the end of the U.S. and this includes disposing of those that would be most apt to rise up against them.

YES, the general public is most often like mushrooms - IN THE DARK and fed what the powers that be want them to be fed. It's amazing how well organized PROPAGANDA works. It's especially interesting how that a lie often told becomes the TRUTH in the minds of mushrooms. This is why FREEDOM of Speech and FREEDOM of the Press is so important. Powers should not be in control. SILENCING opposition is a communist practice that isn't supposed to happen in a FREE country. The same is true for bullying or persecuting the opposition in any way. THOUGHT POLICE is not a far-fetched idea for the future - especially in this country if those in power get their way. The recent examples are almost endless, but FBI surveillance on Veterans is a SHOCKER! If they will do this - what else are they doing? I think we might want to KNOW - I DO! It's pretty sad when our so-called government is so PARANOID AND SCARED of a bunch of Veterans having a rally for their RIGHTS that they order FBI surveillance. Let's ALL go join the Veterans Rallies and ALL DEMAND that they get what they were promised. If the Veterans are going to be under surveillance, let's ALL be under surveillance with them. In fact, let's put those doing the surveillance UNDER OUR SURVEILLANCE! TYRANNICAL governments out of control need to be watched for their violations of the LAW AND CONSTITUTION. Further, they all need to be held ACCOUNTABLE for their violations of the Law and the Constitution.

NEWS FLASH:  THE GOVERNMENT IS ACCOUNTABLE UNDER THE LAW AND THE CONSTITUTION! WE HAVE PRISONS FOR VIOLATORS - RANK, POSITION, OR TITLE MEANS ABSOLUTELY ZERO!

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the