Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 09:15:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286803 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  want to shine for christ
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: want to shine for christ  (Read 3054 times)
studylight

View Profile
« on: June 23, 2009, 01:46:55 AM »

Hello , greetings to all, it is privilege for me to come to this web to meet you all..  God bless you all..
Once i was a sinner in very young age Lord hold me with his grace. in 27 i came to His service, by leaving my job, to do full time ministry. i have completed 20 years ministry. i am not a missionary but Lord permitted me to live like a missionary. with hardships, struggles, attacks, fastings and tears i crossed this 20 years long period in His service.. now i am 47 years and working for Lord. Lord blessed me to work hard., we have established few village church groups(assemblies) and i have trained the few evangelists and sent them to fields. And we are with 2 short term bible schools. i am taking care of whole ministry and teaching in our 2 bible schools(short term) and 4 out side bible schools..
i am with 2 kids, wife, mom, sister, and 3 other poor kids in home.
my goals are ..
1. want establish a regular bible school (to train and send the evangelists and pastors to the fields. minimum 25 people for year.
2. want to make a mobile bible school, ( to teach the bible basics to untrained, unqualified, and undeveloped people in christian fields and to train the people                                  who are in works, jobs, and not in condition to go to bible school.
3. want to open a Peace home ( for orphans, left out children, street children, widows and left our old people)
4. Youth net work group development. (right now it is working in slow )

i am asking your prayers.

please pray..
a servant of God
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 02:54:52 AM by blackeyedpeas » Logged
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 02:51:01 AM »

Hello StudyLight,

WELCOME!

I hope that you enjoy Christians Unite, and I look forward to having fellowship with you. I'll be happy to pray for your ministry.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Acts 4:10-12 ASV   10  be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even in him doth this man stand here before you whole.  11  He is the stone which was set at nought of you the builders, which was made the head of the corner.  12  And in none other is there salvation: for neither is there any other name under heaven, that is given among men, wherein we must be saved.

David_james
Gold Member

Jesus loves you

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 04:56:18 AM »

Welcome!

Just to let you know, you are still a sinner.

Rev 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 10:06:05 PM »

Hello StudyLight, and welcome to Christians Unite forum. Yes I will be praying for your ministry.

studylight

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 07:40:29 AM »

yes i agree i was sinner at once. but not now..
i am living in a sinful body, but i am with hope there is one day for redempyion.

i am forgiven by christ,
i am happy..

thank you
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2009, 08:21:15 AM »

Sorry studylight. We are still all sinners. We may be sinners saved by grace but we are still sinners.

1Jn 1:8  If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2009, 12:15:04 PM »

As Christians, the devil is no longer our master, but that doesn't mean that we are without sin. Sin makes us feel bad, and we know that we hurt God when we sin, so we confess and ask for forgiveness. The only man who ever walked this earth without sin is Jesus Christ, who was and is also Very God.

1 John 2:1-2 ASV  My little children, these things write I unto you that ye may not sin. And if any man sin, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:  2  and he is the propitiation for our sins; and not for ours only, but also for the whole world.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 73:26 ASV  26  My flesh and my heart faileth; But God is the strength of my heart and my portion for ever.

studylight

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2009, 12:07:54 AM »

Hey, brothers, you are in other way, try to know the privilege in Christ.
Try to know What God has done for you
If God is not capable .. still you are in sin..
The sacrifice of Jesus (blood) is sufficient for all of our iniquities..

Heb 9: 14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

do you know this verse.

His blood is purifying the conscience also, if you conscience is purified by Lord, where is the chance to do sin more..

if you are not saved..

1 John 2 : 16   For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world

if you are still sinner, what is the meaning or redemption by christ?

1JOHN 3 :  8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil

WHAT IS THE MEANING FOR THIS?

1 John 3 : 9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

what a great promise from God..

God bless you..
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2009, 12:54:07 AM »

studylight,

Jesus Christ took care of all sin through the Redemption. In His Redemption is provision for every possible act of sin, condition of sin, as well as the sin nature itself. Jesus won full forgiveness, victory, and finality over all of these.

Now ask: Do we sin? Yep. No matter how much we believe and try to obey, we sin. That's because despite the fact that the victory over sin is complete in Christ, we are still in the process of both discovering and experiencing that victory. Despite the new life within us, we live in a dead, fallen creation. We are encased in a fleshly body, prone to the corruption of this dead creation. And many times, either consciously or unconsciously, we yield ourselves to it. We sin.

God cannot, in a moment, wipe away the possibility of sin. To do that, He would have to wipe away our wills. He would have to make it impossible for us to choose wrong. Not only would that reduce us to being mere robots, but if God wiped away the possibility of sin, He would also have to wipe away the possibility of good. After all, if we cannot choose wrong, then we cannot choose right. And if we cannot choose right, then there is no such thing as righteous character. All "character," in that case, would be imposed.

Christians MUST have the power to sin. We must. And the fact is, we DO sin. A lot. Probably much more than any of us realize. Especially when you consider that sin is not just a matter of external acts. It is also a matter of internal attitude. The slightest lack of love in my heart is sin, and flawed, in the eyes of God. It is enough to condemn me.

But there is good news: Sin does NOT condemn me. In fact, for a Christian, there is NO condemnation. God says, Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
That pretty much tells us that if we feel condemned, it isn't coming from God. God doesn't condemn. Ever!!

Now assuming you are in Christ, do you really believe that there is NO condemnation towards you from God? Ever? Do you really believe Romans 8:1  There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.  That's really clear and it is as straightforward as can be.

God takes sin so seriously that He absolutely had to have a just reason for being able to forgive it. So in Jesus Christ, God took sin upon Himself and died. THAT is why God is able to forgive, and that is why there is NO condemnation. Thus, to say that God must now condemn for sin is ignoring the fact that He has already dealt with sin. It is actually a denial of what Christ has done.

The law, makes no one righteous. It shows us to be sinners. It simply points out sin and brings greater condemnation. This is why we cannot be "under the law" if we are "under grace." We are saved solely by grace through faith in Jesus Christ. And in Him there is NO condemnation.

Romans 5:29-6:1 As sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord. What shallwe say then?  Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

The reason we don't "sin that grace might abound" is NOT that we will be condemned for it.

Paul goes out of his way to make sure that we understand this, climaxing in the statement that there is NO
condemnation for those in Christ, only two chapters after the above verse.  But note what Paul does give as the reason we do not "sin that grace might abound:" We are dead to sin. We have been baptized into the death of Christ, and raised to newness of life.

I John 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

1 John 3:6, 9 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not. Whosoever sinneth has not seen Him, neither knows Him. 9Whosoever is born of God does not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

A Christian cannot say, "I have no sin." That, as John puts it, is self-deception. In fact, if we actually say that, it is evidence that the Truth is not in us. Why? Because the Truth in us will make it painfully obviously to us that we DO sin. And it will also provide the redemptive solution in Christ.

studylight

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2009, 03:26:11 AM »

keep your belief in you, but don't discourage any one with our belief, Jesus said, you are in my hand, no one can theft you from my hand.. i am believing once i was sinner, after judgment in Calvary .. i was conceder by Lord to live as saint. church is the group of the saints. i am believing that. but nominal christians not belongs to this.  this is my faith.
i am stopping the posting from now..
i am closing this topic.
thank you  all for sharing..
God bless you   
David_james
Gold Member

Jesus loves you

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2009, 06:20:24 AM »

I will say this bluntly, you are not a Christian and have no right to minister. You are still a sinner.

Rev 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2009, 10:56:06 AM »

keep your belief in you, but don't discourage any one with our belief, Jesus said, you are in my hand, no one can theft you from my hand.. i am believing once i was sinner, after judgment in Calvary .. i was conceder by Lord to live as saint. church is the group of the saints. i am believing that. but nominal christians not belongs to this.  this is my faith.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2009, 01:47:17 PM »

Amen. The best way to shine for Christ is to shine in and through the truth not blowing to and fro following each new whim and belief.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the