Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:06:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  From Rapture to New Earth
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: From Rapture to New Earth  (Read 1694 times)
David_james
Gold Member

Jesus loves you

View Profile
« on: June 11, 2009, 02:42:52 PM »

I want to know if I have it right

Rapture - Jesus comes in clouds and takes all Christians dead and alive to Heaven. Is it biblical that babies and young children get Raptured?

Beginning of Tribulation - antichrist signs treaty with Israel. antichrist revealed. Two witnesses appear and preach for 3.5 years.

First half of Tribulation - antichrist rebuilds temple. Seven seals. Seven trumpets.

Middle of Tribulation - antichrist killed, lives again indwelt by satan. Satan kills the two witnesses. After three days they rise and ascend to Heaven.

Second half of Tribulation - antichrist forces people to take the mark. He defiles temple. Seven bowls.

End of Tribulation - Glorious Appearing of Jesus. Jesus defeats antichrist army. False prophet and antichrist thrown into lake of fire. Satan thrown into bottomless pit.

The interval between Glorious Appearing and Millennium Kingdom - goat and sheep judgement. Jesus cleans temple and prepares kingdom.

Beginning of Millennium Kingdom - populated by old testament saints, Raptured Christians, believers who died during tribulation and believers who survived only.

End of Millennium Kingdom - satan is released a short time and gathers all unbelievers to fight Jesus. Satan loses of course and is thrown into lake of fire. All unbelievers of all time stand before God and are judged. They all go to the lake of fire. Hell and death too.

New Earth - Earth is renewed. Sin is no more. We live with God forever!

Rev 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 05:45:12 PM »

Hello Brother David,

That's highly technical and difficult information that there is no right or not right. Even Bible Scholars disagree. There are some highly detailed threads on the forum, but I don't recommend them for you. Years of study would be required. I certainly wouldn't recommend you discussing these things with the mocking atheists.

I'm getting ready to go see my kids and grandkids in St. Louis. I still have things to do before we can go. I don't think you can condense what you're talking about. If you did, there would be numerous disputed items, even by Bible Scholars. I recommend you leave this material alone for now. I'm sure that you already know we have tons of material on the forum that addresses these topics. They would be for advanced Bible Study and very confusing for anyone without years of concentrated learning. I know that I didn't help you much, but I think that I helped you more by asking to to avoid this advanced material for now. I would also ask you to avoid the mocking atheists, but I know that's up to you. The Basic GOOD NEWS is what they need if they will listen. From everything you've said, I doubt they want to do anything except play atheist games and make fun of the things of the LORD.

I really made that NLT version of the GOOD NEWS for you to use. I added quite a bit to what I like to use while doing it. I would give the mocking atheists the GOOD NEWS and be done with them. See the next post.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Ephesians 6:17-20 ASV  17  And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: 18 with all prayer and supplication praying at all seasons in the Spirit, and watching thereunto in all perseverance and supplication for all the saints, 19 and on my behalf, that utterance may be given unto me in opening my mouth, to make known with boldness the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2009, 05:45:47 PM »

GOOD NEWS!

1:  Romans 3:10 NLT  As the Scriptures say, "No one is good- not even one.

2:  Romans 3:23 NLT  For all have sinned; all fall short of God's glorious standard.

3:  Romans 5:12 NLT  When Adam sinned, sin entered the entire human race. Adam's sin brought death, so death spread to everyone, for everyone sinned.

4:  Romans 6:23 NLT  For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord.

5:  Romans 1:18 NLT  But God shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, wicked people who push the truth away from themselves.

6:  Romans 3:19-20 NLT  Obviously, the law applies to those to whom it was given, for its purpose is to keep people from having excuses and to bring the entire world into judgment before God.  20  For no one can ever be made right in God's sight by doing what his law commands. For the more we know God's law, the clearer it becomes that we aren't obeying it.

7:  Romans 3:27 NLT  Can we boast, then, that we have done anything to be accepted by God? No, because our acquittal is not based on our good deeds. It is based on our faith.

8:  Romans 5:8-9 NLT  But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.  9  And since we have been made right in God's sight by the blood of Christ, he will certainly save us from God's judgment.

9:  Romans 2:3-4 NLT  Do you think that God will judge and condemn others for doing them and not judge you when you do them, too?  4  Don't you realize how kind, tolerant, and patient God is with you? Or don't you care? Can't you see how kind he has been in giving you time to turn from your sin?

10:  Romans 3:19-22 NLT  Obviously, the law applies to those to whom it was given, for its purpose is to keep people from having excuses and to bring the entire world into judgment before God.  20  For no one can ever be made right in God's sight by doing what his law commands. For the more we know God's law, the clearer it becomes that we aren't obeying it.  21  But now God has shown us a different way of being right in his sight-not by obeying the law but by the way promised in the Scriptures long ago.  22  We are made right in God's sight when we trust in Jesus Christ to take away our sins. And we all can be saved in this same way, no matter who we are or what we have done.

11:  Romans 3:24-28 NLT  Yet now God in his gracious kindness declares us not guilty. He has done this through Christ Jesus, who has freed us by taking away our sins.  25  For God sent Jesus to take the punishment for our sins and to satisfy God's anger against us. We are made right with God when we believe that Jesus shed his blood, sacrificing his life for us. God was being entirely fair and just when he did not punish those who sinned in former times.  26  And he is entirely fair and just in this present time when he declares sinners to be right in his sight because they believe in Jesus.  27  Can we boast, then, that we have done anything to be accepted by God? No, because our acquittal is not based on our good deeds. It is based on our faith.  28  So we are made right with God through faith and not by obeying the law.

12:  Romans 10:8-9 NLT  Salvation that comes from trusting Christ-which is the message we preach-is already within easy reach. In fact, the Scriptures say, "The message is close at hand; it is on your lips and in your heart."  9  For if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

13:  Romans 4:14-25 NLT  So if you claim that God's promise is for those who obey God's law and think they are "good enough" in God's sight, then you are saying that faith is useless. And in that case, the promise is also meaningless.  15  But the law brings punishment on those who try to obey it. (The only way to avoid breaking the law is to have no law to break!)  16  So that's why faith is the key! God's promise is given to us as a free gift. And we are certain to receive it, whether or not we follow Jewish customs, if we have faith like Abraham's. For Abraham is the father of all who believe.  17  That is what the Scriptures mean when God told him, "I have made you the father of many nations." This happened because Abraham believed in the God who brings the dead back to life and who brings into existence what didn't exist before.  18  When God promised Abraham that he would become the father of many nations, Abraham believed him. God had also said, "Your descendants will be as numerous as the stars," even though such a promise seemed utterly impossible!  19  And Abraham's faith did not weaken, even though he knew that he was too old to be a father at the age of one hundred and that Sarah, his wife, had never been able to have children.  20  Abraham never wavered in believing God's promise. In fact, his faith grew stronger, and in this he brought glory to God.  21  He was absolutely convinced that God was able to do anything he promised.  22  And because of Abraham's faith, God declared him to be righteous.  23  Now this wonderful truth-that God declared him to be righteous-wasn't just for Abraham's benefit.  24  It was for us, too, assuring us that God will also declare us to be righteous if we believe in God, who brought Jesus our Lord back from the dead.  25  He was handed over to die because of our sins, and he was raised from the dead to make us right with God.

14:  Romans 10:8-13 NLT  Salvation that comes from trusting Christ-which is the message we preach-is already within easy reach. In fact, the Scriptures say, "The message is close at hand; it is on your lips and in your heart."  9  For if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.  10  For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved.  11  As the Scriptures tell us, "Anyone who believes in him will not be disappointed."  12  Jew and Gentile are the same in this respect. They all have the same Lord, who generously gives his riches to all who ask for them.  13  For "Anyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

Thanks be unto GOD for HIS unspeakable GIFT!, JESUS CHRIST, our Lord and Saviour forever!

David_james
Gold Member

Jesus loves you

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2009, 07:38:10 PM »

I'll take your advice and leave it. Have fun on your trip

Rev 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2009, 09:17:11 PM »

I'll take your advice and leave it. Have fun on your trip

Hello Brother David,

Thank you! Just being able to see the family will be wonderful, and I don't know how we could have a bad time unless we don't get there. We get to see them only several times a year, and it's amazing to see how those grandsons change. It's hard to believe that the grandsons are now 2, 6, and 8. We're told that the 2 year-old has bloomed into the terrible twos, but we wouldn't have him any other way.

I am going to make a few posts, but I also have to make a list of things to do before we go. I'll be doing good if I don't lose the list.   Wink  Brother David, thank you for understanding on the Bible Prophecy and the mocking atheists. In terms of Bible Prophecy, Christians have the wonderful and beautiful Promises of God to look forward to. We already belong to JESUS, and HE will take care of us HIMSELF. It will be with a love beyond human imagination. After all, HE'S already loved us enough to die for us.

In the meantime - SMILE AND KEEP LOOKING UP!

Love In Christ,
Tom

1 Corinthians 15:1-10 ASV  1  Now I make known unto you brethren, the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye received, wherein also ye stand, 2 by which also ye are saved, if ye hold fast the word which I preached unto you, except ye believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which also I received: that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 and that he was buried; and that he hath been raised on the third day according to the scriptures; 5 and that he appeared to Cephas; then to the twelve; 6 then he appeared to above five hundred brethren at once, of whom the greater part remain until now, but some are fallen asleep; 7 then he appeared to James; then to all the apostles; 8 and last of all, as to the child untimely born, he appeared to me also. 9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not found vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2009, 01:35:39 AM »

Brother, I you;d say you are close and leave it at that.

To list and describe everything, would take 16-17 posts, which I don't have time to do.

Quote from: David
Second half of Tribulation - antichrist forces people to take the mark. He defiles temple. Seven bowls.

You need to put the trumpet judgments before the bowl judgments.

David_james
Gold Member

Jesus loves you

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2009, 06:17:49 AM »

it is in first half of tribulation isn't it? Anyways, I'll leave it be

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2009, 01:23:50 AM »

it is in first half of tribulation isn't it?

No brother, the trumpet judgments are in the great tribulation.

There are 7 scrolls, for tribulation, the first 31/2 years. There will be 7 judgments in tribulation.

The great tribulation is also 31/2 years. There are 14 judgments in in the great tribulation. There are 7 trumpet and 7 bowl judgments. As time goes on, each judgment gets worse.

I hope this helps you brother.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the