Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 09:19:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286806 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  WELCOME BACK!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WELCOME BACK!  (Read 2120 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2009, 11:19:15 PM »

Brothers and Sisters,

If you're coming back for some fellowship after a time of absence, WELCOME BACK! We've all missed you and would love to enjoy your company. After all, the time may be growing short. We don't know when, but the RAPTURE could be at any moment.

It would be wonderful to anxiously await the Glorious Appearing of our LORD and SAVIOUR TOGETHER!

Love In Christ,
Tom

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 NASB  13  But we do not want you to be uninformed, brethren, about those who are asleep, so that you will not grieve as do the rest who have no hope.  14  For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus.  15  For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep.  16  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.  17  Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord.  18  Therefore comfort one another with these words.

1 Corinthians 15:50-58 NASB  50  Now I say this, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.  51  Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed,  52  in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.  53  For this perishable must put on the imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality.  54  But when this perishable will have put on the imperishable, and this mortal will have put on immortality, then will come about the saying that is written, "DEATH IS SWALLOWED UP in victory.  55  "O DEATH, WHERE IS YOUR VICTORY? O  DEATH, WHERE IS YOUR STING?"  56  The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law;  57  but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.  58  Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not in vain in the Lord.

livingbyfaith

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 04:07:46 PM »

Grin  Well I came back!  The last thing I just posted  or teh one before  Undecided tells where I have been.

I am  visiting other sites I had  been posting on. I will be doing more.
God led me back to Mini-Sermons I wrote way back before puter---an electric typewriter!  anciient aren't I?   Roll Eyes
THey are   about salvation and follow up.  Grab  your seat belt and hang on.  I have to rewrite them all---No simple copy and post.  I have 3 that i have typed up.

You will get tired of seeing me again.  I do a lot of talking now. Grin

Hebrews 4:12 "For the Word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword."
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2009, 12:28:22 AM »

Grin  Well I came back!  The last thing I just posted  or teh one before  Undecided tells where I have been.

I am  visiting other sites I had  been posting on. I will be doing more.
God led me back to Mini-Sermons I wrote way back before puter---an electric typewriter!  anciient aren't I?   Roll Eyes
THey are   about salvation and follow up.  Grab  your seat belt and hang on.  I have to rewrite them all---No simple copy and post.  I have 3 that i have typed up.

You will get tired of seeing me again.  I do a lot of talking now. Grin

Sister, we will never get tired of seeing you. Your writing is very nice and Godly, so many enjoy reading your posts. Come often and stay as long as you wish - make all the posts you want - and just ask if anyone can help you with anything.

Love in Christ,
Tom

John 6:27 ASV  Work not for the food which perisheth, but for the food which abideth unto eternal life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him the Father, even God, hath sealed.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2009, 08:20:45 AM »

Sister, we will never get tired of seeing you. Your writing is very nice and Godly, so many enjoy reading your posts. Come often and stay as long as you wish - make all the posts you want - and just ask if anyone can help you with anything.

AMEN! We are indeed glad to see you, sister.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
livingbyfaith

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2009, 07:38:14 PM »

Wow! that would be great!  Jesus can come any time.

Had a busy day.  Got some files straightened out.  Found some of the memoirs I had written for my kids several years ago.Some more rewriting to do if I use them plus other items I wrote that would fit in.  I am surprised at all that I did then wrote about.  I'm starting to get on a roll!  I don't think I am ready to write a book.  Could I just put the different stories on my blog?

Might not have a lot of time to do a book!  PTL!

GBU  Your sister in Christ, Joan

Hebrews 4:12 "For the Word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword."
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2009, 08:15:35 PM »

Hello Livingbyfaith,

Wink  I'll speak for myself and say that I'm retired, so I do whatever I want to. At the top of the list is always Bible Study, Christian fellowship, and enjoying a variety of Christian materials. My kids and grandkids are also on the near top of that priority list, but they live a long way away. My wonderful wife of 37 years is also near the top of that priority list, and God comes first for all of us. I just try to do what I'm told by God first and then my wife.   Grin  I'm kidding some, except for God.

Sister Joan, I have the same thoughts pretty often about wanting to straighten out and organize my files. I have a plan, but I've never been able to finish it. I have many years of excellent Christian materials that I love to use on a regular basis. I have gigs of material just on my computer and books and other materials in more than one location. I just give THANKS for having access to Godly materials, and I try to share them with others.

One of my favorite sites on the Internet for Christian Materials is Grace Gems:

http://www.gracegems.org/

Grace Gems is a beautiful and unusual place with a huge and growing library of excellent Christian materials long out of print and copyright. One of the things that makes them so unusual is they don't ask for donations, and they won't accept donations. They firmly operate under the Biblical principle "freely ye have received, freely give." They also have a growing audio library called Grace Gems Audio Treasures:

http://www.gracegems.org/Audio02.htm

On top of everything else, Grace Gems adds new materials constantly. I'll just say that most of their materials are very old, but they are "Timeless Treasures". By the way, I also have a habit of talking too much, and I don't plan to change.   Wink

Love In Christ,
Tom

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the