Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:15:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  ChristiansUnite and Announcements
| |-+  ChristiansUnite and Announcements (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  What Would Jesus Do? THE MOVIE starts principle photography next month.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What Would Jesus Do? THE MOVIE starts principle photography next month.  (Read 589 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« on: May 04, 2009, 07:19:40 PM »

What Would Jesus Do? THE MOVIE starts principle photography next month.

by Staff
May 4, 2009

MEDIA ADVISORY, (christiansunite.com) -- Nasser Entertainment Group is producing the film based on one of the best-selling novels of all time, In His Steps What Would Jesus Do? by Charles Sheldon. Over 40 Million copies have been sold making it the 2nd best-selling Christian book of all time, behind only the Bible itself. The film Stars John Schneieder (Nip/Tuck, CSI,Secret Life of the American Teenager), Adam Gregory (Country singer Star) and Maxine Bahns (The Mentalist, The Lost Tribe)

A powerful and thought provoking story about 4 individuals -- a singer, a newspaper editor, a wealthy philanthropist and a Minister who lost his faith - all vowing to walk in "the steps of Jesus." Every day and every decision becomes a turning point in their lives as they must ask themselves -- "What Would Jesus Do?" The film will feature an original song by Adam Gregory entitled, you guessed it, "What Would Jesus Do?"

What Would Jesus Do? Currently sells an average of 100,000 copies per year and is available in 26 languages around the world. A powerful and important message that is still as relevant today as it was a century ago. For more Info visit www.wwjdmovie.com. Film will be internationally distributed by Nasser Entertainment

While I was in the midst of fighting cancer I was seeking comfort in two of America's top best selling books ever, the Bible and "In His Steps: What Would Jesus do" by Charles Sheldon.

I am a prolific TV Movie Producer who after reading the later book asked myself What Would Jesus Do If he was a TV producer? The answer, make WWJD the movie and base it on Sheldon's book which started the phrase.

I promised God if he thought he should heal me I would make the movie and spread the question WWJD? to as many people as possible. Well God healed me and I intended to keep my promise to him.

Little did I know how hard it would be for me to make a "Christian themed" film in Hollywood. None of the Hollywood studios or TV networks would develop the script. Agents did not submit writers for the project and Hollywood's "Christian Community" did not seem to mix their faith with their profession. Christian TV networks and organizations refused to help me, refused to ask them selves WWJD? So I decided to take the challenge on myself, after all I promised the Big Boss up stairs that I would.

I am a Native New Yorker of Jordanian decent. My ancestors are Christians who are descendants of the very first believers. And my ancestors have held witness the testimo-ny for 2000 years. Christianity started within fifty miles of the city of my parent's birth place, we are ex-tensions of the earliest com-munity in Jordan. Part of my own self-definition as a Jordanian American is that I am the original Christian. In the past 2000 years my Christian heritage has been challenged by many. And "Hollywood" would be a drop in the bucket as far as challenges are to me as a Christian. Jordanian Christians had it's martyrs with Roman persecutions and by Muslims. Conversion to Islam was nearly complete among Jordanians except for the small groups of Christians like my ancestors who preserved their religious identities; as I decided that I will continue with my religious identity in "Hollywood" as my ancestors have before me.

http://news.christiansunite.com/Religion_News/religion08199.shtml

Additional information on ChristiansUnite.com is available on the Internet at http://www.christiansunite.com/
Copyright © 2007 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the