Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 08:02:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286803 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Bible Study (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  THE WORSHIPPER’S ALPHABET
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE WORSHIPPER’S ALPHABET  (Read 1103 times)
Boaz

Jesus Loves you too.

View Profile
« on: April 22, 2009, 01:21:49 AM »

•   THE WORSHIPPER’S ALPHABET

•   You can talk about your ANXIETIES, or you can praise the Advocate, the All in All, the Almighty, the Alpha and Omega, the Altogether Lovely, the Amen, the Anointed, the Apostle of our Profession, the Author of Eternal Salvation, and the One who is Alive Forevermore.

•   You can talk about your BITTERNESS, or you can praise the Banner, the Bearer of Sin, the Beginning and the Ending, the Beloved, the Buckler, the Branch, the Bread, the Blessed Hope, the Bridegroom, the Bright and Morning Star, and the One who is Before All Things.
•   You can talk about your CONCERNS, or you can praise the Captain of our Salvation, the Chief Cornerstone, the Chosen of God, the Christ, the Chief Shepherd, the Cleft of the Rock, the Comforter, the Commander, the Consolation, the Counselor, the Creator, and the Chiefest Among Ten Thousand.

•   You can talk about your DEPRESSION, or you can praise the Daysman, the Day Spring from on High, the Daystar to Arise, the Defense, the Deliverer, the Desire of all Nations, and the Dwelling Place.

•   You can talk about your EMPTINESS, or you can praise the Elect, the Eternal God, the Everlasting Light, the Ensign, Emmanuel, the Everlasting Name, the Express Image of God, and the Everlasting Father.

•   You can talk about your FEARS, or you can praise the Faithful and True, the Finisher of your Faith, the First Begotten of the Dead, the Firstborn, the Faithful High Priest, the Firstfruits of Them that Slept, the Fortress, the Foundation, the Fountain of Living Waters, the Friend of Sinners, the Faithful and True, the Foreordained before the Foundation of the World, and the Friend that Sticketh Closer than a Brother.

•   You can talk about your GUILT, or you can praise the Gift of God, the Glorious Name, the Good Master, the Glory of God, God Blessed Forever, God Manifest in Flesh, God Who Avengeth Me, God With Us, God of My Strength, the Great Shepherd of the Sheep, the Guiltless, the Governor, the God of My Life, the Great God, the Guide, and the God of My Salvation.

•   You can talk about your HABITS, or you can praise the Habitation of Justice, the Head of all Principality and Power, the Head of the Body, the Heir of All Things, the Helper, the Hidden Manna, the Hiding Place, the High Priest, the High Tower, the Holy One, the Hope of Glory, the Horn of Salvation, the House of Defense, and the High and Lofty One who Inhabiteth Eternity.

•   You can talk about your INSECURITIES, or you can praise the I Am, the Innocent, Immanuel, and the Image of the Invisible God.

•   You can talk about your JEALOUSIES, or you can praise Jesus Christ, the Judge of the Quick and the Dead, the Jasper Stone, the Just One, and the Judge of All the Earth.

•   You can talk about your KNOWLEDGE, or you can praise the King of Glory, the King of Saints, the Keeper, the King Eternal, the King Immortal, the Kinsman, the King in His Beauty, the King Forever and Ever, the Kindness and Love of God, the King of Kings, and the King who Cometh in the Name of the Lord.

•   You can talk about your LONELINESS, or you can praise the Last Adam, the Lawgiver, the Life, the Lifter Up of Mine Head, the Light of the World, the Lily of the Valleys, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, the Living Bread, the Lord of Lords, the Living God, the Lord God Almighty, the Lord of Glory, the Lowly in Heart, the Lord God Omnipotent, and the Lamb that was Slain before the Foundation of the World.

•   You can talk about your MISERY, or you can praise the Magnified, the Maker, the Man Christ Jesus, the Man of Sorrows, the Manna, the Master, the Mediator, the Meek, the Mouth of God, the Merciful and Faithful High Priest, the Messiah, the Mighty God, the Morning Star, the Mystery of God, and the One who is Marvelous in our Eyes.

•   You can talk about your NEEDS, or you can praise the Nazarene, the Nail Fastened in a Sure Place, and the Name Above Every Name.

•   You can talk about your OFFENSES, or you can praise the Offering and Sacrifice, the Offspring of David, the Ointment Poured Forth, the Only Potentate, the Omega, the Only Wise God, and the Only Begotten of the Father.

•   You can talk about your PROBLEMS, or you can praise the Passover, the Pavilion, the Perfect Man, the Physician, the Place of Refuge, the Portion of Mine Inheritance, the Potter, the Precious Corner Stone, the Preeminence, the Priest of the Most High God, the Prince and Saviour, the Prophet, the Propitiation, the Purifier, and the Prince of Peace.

•   You can talk about your QUESTIONS, or you can praise the One who is the Quickening Spirit.

•   You can talk about your REASONS, or you can praise the Rain, the Ransom for All, the Rabbi, the Redeemer, the Redemption, the Refiner’s Fire, the Resting Place, the Righteousness of God, the Refuge in Times of Trouble, the Rock of Our Salvation, the Root and Offspring of David, the Rose of Sharon, the Ruler, the Reward for the Righteous, the Riches of His Glory, the Righteous Judge, the River of Water in a Dry Place, the Resurrection and the Life, and the Rock that is Higher Than I.

•   You can talk about your SADNESS, or you can praise the Sacrifice for Sins, the Salvation of God, the Seed of the Woman, the Sanctuary, the Saving Strength of His Anointed, the Saviour of the World, the Scapegoat, the Scepter of Israel, the Secret, the Seed of Abraham, the Sent One, the Separate from Sinners, the Servant, the Shadow from the Heat, the Shelter, the Shepherd, the Shield, Shiloh, the Sign, the Son of the Living God, the Star of Jacob, the Sweet Smelling Savour, the Stone which the Builders Rejected, the Strength of my Life, the Strong Consolation, the Stronghold, the Strong Tower from the Enemy, the Sure Foundation, and the Same Yesterday, Today and Forever.
•   You can talk about your TRIALS, or you can praise the Tabernacle of God, the Temple, the Testator, the Treasure, the Teacher, the Testimony, the True Bread, the True Light, the True Vine, the True Witness, the Tender Mercy of God, the Truth, and the Tried Stone.

•   You can talk about your UNCERTAINTY, or you can praise the Undefiled, the Understanding, the Unknown God, the Unspeakable Gift, the Upright, and the Upholder of All Things.

•   You can talk about your VICTIMIZATION, or you can praise the Very Great, the Veil, the Victory, the Very God of Peace, the Vine, the Voice, and the Very Present Help in Time of Trouble.

•   You can talk about your WEAKNESSES, or you can praise the Wall of Fire, the Wave Offering, the Wedding Garment, the Well of Living Waters, the Wisdom of God, the Witness, the Well of Salvation, the Wonderful, the Word, the Worthy, the Wise Master Builder, and the Way, the Truth and the Life.

•   You can talk about your X-CUSES, or you can praise the One who is   X-cellent!

•   You can talk about your YEARNINGS, or you can praise the One whose Yoke is easy and His Burden is Light.

•   You can talk about your ZEROS, or you can praise the One who is the Zeal of the Lord of Hosts.

•   The secret to victory is CONTINUAL PRAISE.  This was the prelude that led to Pentecost (look at the last verse in Luke):

Luke 24:53  And were continually in the temple, praising and blessing God. Amen.

•   The ultimate expression of praise is when you allow God to take control of your mouth (the center of spiritual warfare) and fill you with the Holy Ghost.

Joel 2:28  And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

Acts 2:39  For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

Psalm 81:10  I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I w

(1 Pet 5:6-7)  "Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: {7} Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you."
http://www.myspace.com/chandru777
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the