Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 08:33:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286839 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  General Theology (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  RCC is evil institution
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: RCC is evil institution  (Read 2264 times)
Petri Paavola

Jesus Christ is the Lord!

View Profile WWW
« on: February 20, 2009, 04:51:33 AM »

Pope Eugene IV said “Buddhism is the religion of damnation ". Pope John Paul II, however, said: "Buddhism is the religion of salvation.” The Catholic Church teaches that: "The Pope is infallible, when he as the highest shepherd and teacher of the church gives a decision which concerns the whole church". One or the other Pope has made a mistake and the doctrine of Catholic Church on the infallibility of the Pope is broken. Actually, the Pope is not infallibility, because no man is perfect, but every man is imperfect before God.

In the picture Pope John Paul II in year 1984 met the representatives of the Buddhist religion.  The Pope's statement, that Buddhism is the religion of salvation is false, because Buddhism is serving idols.  The Pope has also ecumenical relationships with Buddhism. The Vatican teaches today that all religions are equal, but God has set only one church in which all can be saved which is the Roman Catholic Church.  The Vatican's statements are very conflicting, because sometimes it gives statements like Buddhism is the religion of salvation, but says at the same time that salvation is only in the Catholic Church. This is the Pope's ecumenical target to accept other religions and churches, but to raise the Catholic Church above all other churches and religions.

In the picture a Shiva priestess put the pagan idol mark in the forehead of the Pope (sign of the tilak).  In this way this Pope received the anointment of the Shiva religion. The Shiva religion is one branch of the Hindu religion.  Hinduism and Shiva religion serve idols. Pope John II was openly idol worshipper and deceiver.

Ecumenicalism is so deceitful, which is a way of Satan to mislead and deceive believers and unbelievers so that people would believe that ecumenicalism is the work of God, where He connects all people to be one.  The disciple of Jesus Christ does not have any part of this ecumenical work with the Pope and the Catholic Church.  Disciples of Jesus Christ have to practise oneness with those who has born in the Spirit of God and not with the idol worshippers.

Pope John Paul II kissed the Koran in the year 1999.    This kiss of the Pope  was an indication of his huge respect towards the Koran, and an indication of his huge respect towards the religion of Islam.  The Pope practised ecumenism with the representatives of Islam. The Pope spoke openly that the Catholic Church respects the religion of Islam.

The Bible says that we must love our neighbour, but we cannot accept the service of idols, which the religion of Islam represents.  The Pope accepted the faith of Muslims and has prayed together with the representatives of Islam. The Religion of Islam represents the serving of idols and the disciples of Jesus Christ cannot practise unity of faith with the representatives of satanic religions.  The purpose of ecumenism is to forge unity with the religion of Islam.

http://koti.phnet.fi/petripaavola/Catholic%20church%20and%20pope.html#41

Jesus Christ is the Lord!
David_james
Gold Member

Jesus loves you

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 08:03:22 AM »

I wish people would stop posting this. All this shows is hate. Yes, this is truth but I see no love.

Rev 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 09:39:46 AM »

There is always love in the truth. If we do not tell the truth then there is no love in us.

Eph 4:14  That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
Eph 4:15  But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
Eph 4:16  From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

1Jn 3:18  My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

Joh 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2009, 01:59:31 AM »

Brothers and Sisters,

It is my opinion that the End Days of this Age of Grace are approaching, and GOD'S WORD tells us many things that will happen during this time. ETERNITY AND SALVATION are at stake, so it's very cruel to withhold the TRUTH of the GOSPEL OF THE GRACE OF GOD.

Many so-called Religions are completely false and will result in the followers spending eternity in the fires of hell.

Some churches - some HUGE teach a hodge-podge mixture of man-made traditions with a portion from GOD'S WORD. The facts are simple:  it's false if it isn't taught in GOD'S WORD. Man's word means nothing. Sadly, many of the HUGE churches that taught SOME TRUTH along with the FALSE are falling to humanism and universalism. Humanism makes man god (little "g"), and universalism makes every god (little "g") just fine. SO, these big churches have gone from teaching SOME truth to accepting ALL LIES and FALSE TEACHING! GOD'S WORD told us this would happen, and it's happening JUST AS GOD SAID IT WOULD!

Telling someone the TRUTH is very kind and loving, even if it makes them mad at you. The TRUTH is that NO POPE has ever been RIGHTEOUS OR HOLY - just another sinner needing JESUS CHRIST as LORD and SAVIOUR! Man-made traditions have always been a large part of the teachings of this HUGE church. It's also sad that this is one HUGE church that's also being taken over by humanism and universalism. The same is happening to some other HUGE churches. In spite of all the FALSE TEACHING, there are some truly SAVED people attending these churches. GOD'S WORD tells them to "COME OUT!" Sadly, MUCH WORSE is yet to come, and telling someone the TRUTH is LOVE and KINDNESS. GOD'S WORD makes it very clear what has happened, what is happening, and what WILL happen - IT'S HAPPENING JUST AS GOD SAID IT WOULD!

Galatians 4:16 ASV  16  So then am I become your enemy, by telling you the truth?

I am sensitive in trying not to hurt someone's feelings, but telling people the TRUTH is much more important than being popular or liked. They might even consider me their enemy because I told them the TRUTH. If so, I can stand being an enemy much easier than I can stand the thought that I might be responsible for someone going to hell. If the opportunity is presented to a Christian to witness, it's more than probable that GOD gave that opportunity for a reason. We can't ignore it because this is a reasonable service for GOD, and eternal suffering is at stake. Did GOD give me that opportunity as that person's last chance? I don't know, but my conscience tells me that I have a duty that I can't ignore. It might not be pleasant, but JESUS CHRIST died on the CROSS for me. Does it change anything if witnessing will result in me being KILLED? NO! This is why more and more missionaries are dying around the world trying to do the LORD'S WORK. "Absent from the body - present with the LORD." If I love and care for you, I will tell you the TRUTH even if it means my own death.

Brothers and Sisters, we could be approaching the time of "LAST CHANCES":  1) Our chance to witness;  2) The lost person's chance to hear. Not one of us even knows whether we will still be living in the morning. This short life is UNCERTAIN - even without considering the RAPTURE. As a Christian, how would you feel if a lost friend or family member died tonight, and you knew they were going to hell?

Love In Christ,
Tom

2 Corinthians 4:1-18 NASB  Therefore, since we have this ministry, as we received mercy, we do not lose heart,  2  but we have renounced the things hidden because of shame, not walking in craftiness or adulterating the word of God, but by the manifestation of truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.  3  And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,  4  in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.  5  For we do not preach ourselves but Christ Jesus as Lord, and ourselves as your bond-servants for Jesus' sake.  6  For God, who said, "Light shall shine out of darkness," is the One who has shone in our hearts to give the Light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.  7  But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, so that the surpassing greatness of the power will be of God and not from ourselves;  8  we are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not despairing;  9  persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed;  10  always carrying about in the body the dying of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body.  11  For we who live are constantly being delivered over to death for Jesus' sake, so that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh.  12  So death works in us, but life in you.  13  But having the same spirit of faith, according to what is written, "I BELIEVED, THEREFORE I SPOKE," we also believe, therefore we also speak,  14  knowing that He who raised the Lord Jesus will raise us also with Jesus and will present us with you.  15  For all things are for your sakes, so that the grace which is spreading to more and more people may cause the giving of thanks to abound to the glory of God.  16  Therefore we do not lose heart, but though our outer man is decaying, yet our inner man is being renewed day by day.  17  For momentary, light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison,  18  while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 02:03:54 AM by blackeyedpeas » Logged

David_james
Gold Member

Jesus loves you

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2009, 05:15:15 AM »

There you go bro. You didn't just accuse, you stated why and used scripture. The OP had neither.

Rev 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2009, 07:55:49 AM »

There you go bro. You didn't just accuse, you stated why and used scripture. The OP had neither.

GOOD MORNING BROTHER DAVID!

I hope these are things that most Christians pray about because I do think that the time is growing short. When we get HOME, GOD has promised that will be the end of our pain, sorrow, and grief. I quickly admit that I don't understand all of this, but I believe it. Christians always have some sort of burden on their hearts in this short life, and it usually involves other people - not ourselves. For us, that's the way it's supposed to be. In the meantime, I think that we should all know that GOD has all kinds of work that needs to be done - something for all of us.

Brother David, I remember an especially tender time when the Apostle Paul knew that he was about to die, and he had a few more instructions for young Timothy who would also follow a difficult path.

2 Timothy 4:1-9 NLT  And so I solemnly urge you before God and before Christ Jesus-who will someday judge the living and the dead when he appears to set up his Kingdom:  2  Preach the word of God. Be persistent, whether the time is favorable or not. Patiently correct, rebuke, and encourage your people with good teaching.  3  For a time is coming when people will no longer listen to right teaching. They will follow their own desires and will look for teachers who will tell them whatever they want to hear.  4  They will reject the truth and follow strange myths.  5  But you should keep a clear mind in every situation. Don't be afraid of suffering for the Lord. Work at bringing others to Christ. Complete the ministry God has given you.  6  As for me, my life has already been poured out as an offering to God. The time of my death is near.  7  I have fought a good fight, I have finished the race, and I have remained faithful.  8  And now the prize awaits me-the crown of righteousness that the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give me on that great day of his return. And the prize is not just for me but for all who eagerly look forward to his glorious return.  9  Please come as soon as you can.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Ephesians 3:7-12 ESV  7  Of this gospel I was made a minister according to the gift of God's grace, which was given me by the working of his power.  8  To me, though I am the very least of all the saints, this grace was given, to preach to the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ,  9  and to bring to light for everyone what is the plan of the mystery hidden for ages in God who created all things,  10  so that through the church the manifold wisdom of God might now be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly places.  11  This was according to the eternal purpose that he has realized in Christ Jesus our Lord,  12  in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through our faith in him.

relling

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2009, 08:05:35 PM »

Petri,

Just a few errors I found with your post.

Pope John Paul II, however, said: "Buddhism is the religion of salvation.”

You are not correct.

Pope John Paul II did NOT say "Buddhism is the religion of salvation".

The Catholic Church teaches that: "The Pope is infallible, when he as the highest shepherd and teacher of the church gives a decision which concerns the whole church".

The Catholic Church does NOT teach "The Pope is infallible, when he as the highest shepherd and teacher of the church gives a decision which concerns the whole church"

There are additional requirements that must be met for a doctrine taught by the pope infallibly.

One or the other Pope has made a mistake and the doctrine of Catholic Church on the infallibility of the Pope is broken. Actually, the Pope is not infallibility, because no man is perfect, but every man is imperfect before God.

The Catholic Church does NOT teach that a pope is "perfect".

The Vatican teaches today that all religions are equal,...

The Catholic Church does NOT teach that "all religions are equal".

God bless you

- Ray -

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2009, 08:43:46 PM »

Hello Ray,

I see this is your first post, so welcome!

Ray, there are quotes and evidence to prove that everything said in these posts are true. I've seen the hard evidence for myself. However, this IS NOT going to be a matter of debate here. It's not a debatable topic because of direct quotes and hard news that has been posted all over the world. IT'S A CLOSED MATTER HERE!

We're not going to have a Protestant vs. Catholic war here. We've had one before, and it won't happen again. This is not a Catholic forum, and that should be sufficient for you to know where we stand. We stand with GOD'S WORD, not the traditions of men.

With this in mind, this matter is closed. THIS THREAD IS ALSO CLOSED. FURTHER, THIS ISSUE IS CLOSED AS A NON-ISSUE HERE BECAUSE OF DIRECT EVIDENCE THAT IS AVAILABLE ALL OVER THE WORLD. In other words, this WILL NOT AND IS NOT a matter for debate here - NOT NOW AND NOT EVER!

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the