Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 05:43:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286795 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  About Me
« previous next »
Poll
Question: Is there anyone that will hold me accountable?
Is there anyone that will teach me? - 0 (0%)
Is there anyone that can help me with my journey? - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: About Me  (Read 3908 times)
HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2009, 10:21:35 AM »

Thanks grammyluv and I also had a chance to read your testimony and it is beautiful.

Thank you.  There are certainly things about my past that I wish weren't there, however it helps me in my work now at a homeless shelter for women and children.  I love sharing how God changed my life and can change theirs too!

Let us fight the good fight!
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2009, 12:09:11 PM »

Thank you.  There are certainly things about my past that I wish weren't there, however it helps me in my work now at a homeless shelter for women and children.  I love sharing how God changed my life and can change theirs too!

Hello Grammyluv,

Dear Sister, I have no doubt that GOD used your trials of the past to form the new person we love today. As Christians, GOD has begun a mighty work in all of us that HE will complete most perfectly at HIS appointed time. ALL of us must give THANKS that there is NO CONDEMNATION to those who are in CHRIST. We have been born-again from ABOVE, and the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD lives within us. OH THE RICHES! Dear Sister, we all have the same past, but we have been washed clean by the BLOOD OF CHRIST, and we will spend Eternity Together with HIM in Heaven!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Romans 8:1-4 ASV  There is therefore now no condemnation to them that are in Christ Jesus.  2  For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus made me free from the law of sin and of death.  3  For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God, sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:  4  that the ordinance of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Romans 11:29-36 ASV  For the gifts and the calling of God are not repented of.  30  For as ye in time past were disobedient to God, but now have obtained mercy by their disobedience,  31  even so have these also now been disobedient, that by the mercy shown to you they also may now obtain mercy.  32  For God hath shut up all unto disobedience, that he might have mercy upon all.  33  O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and the knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past tracing out!  34  For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?  35  or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again?  36  For of him, and through him, and unto him, are all things. To him be the glory for ever. Amen.

Ephesians 2:1-10 ASV  And you did he make alive, when ye were dead through your trespasses and sins,  2  wherein ye once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the powers of the air, of the spirit that now worketh in the sons of disobedience;  3  among whom we also all once lived in the lust of our flesh, doing the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, even as the rest: -  4  but God, being rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,  5  even when we were dead through our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace have ye been saved),  6  and raised us up with him, and made us to sit with him in the heavenly places, in Christ Jesus:  7  that in the ages to come he might show the exceeding riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus:  8  for by grace have ye been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God;  9  not of works, that no man should glory.  10  For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God afore prepared that we should walk in them.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the