Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 09:33:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286804 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Praise the Lord!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Praise the Lord!  (Read 1075 times)
MsTrulyBlessed

View Profile
« on: January 16, 2009, 02:16:26 PM »

I just became of member today.  I hope I find some of you who truly believe the word of God (I love the King James version since the Holy Ghost gives the understanding) and knows that you need to be born again of water and of the Spirit.  Also, I have a book (removed due to advertising) that uses the scriptures to explain some of the fallacies that have been handed down from generation to generation.

May God enlighten us all through the Holy Spirit in Jesus' name!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 06:35:19 PM by Pastor Roger » Logged
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 12:48:04 AM »

I just became of member today.  I hope I find some of you who truly believe the word of God (I love the King James version since the Holy Ghost gives the understanding) and knows that you need to be born again of water and of the Spirit.  Also, I have a book (removed due to advertising) that uses the scriptures to explain some of the fallacies that have been handed down from generation to generation.

May God enlighten us all through the Holy Spirit in Jesus' name!

Hello MsTrulyBlessed,

WELCOME!

I sincerely hope that you enjoy Christians Unite. Most of us here do believe the Word of GOD completely. I like numerous excellent translations of the Holy Bible into English, but I also like the Original in Greek and Hebrew. The Original GOD'S WORD is harder to use, but the extra effort is worth it in the deeper areas of GOD'S WORD. The ORIGINAL is the only one that is INSPIRED BY GOD WORD FOR WORD, and it solves much confusion caused by errors and omissions in all translations. We are fortunate to have a substantial list of excellent translations into English, but we will always need the ORIGINAL HEBREW AND GREEK. I'll just give thanks that average people can study GOD'S WORD. There's more than one reason why every Bible Study Session should begin with a prayer that the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD helps us. Many of the most precious TRUTHS of the HOLY BIBLE are Spiritually Discerned with the help of the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Romans 11:28-31 NLT  Many of the Jews are now enemies of the Good News. But this has been to your benefit, for God has given his gifts to you Gentiles. Yet the Jews are still his chosen people because of his promises to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.  29  For God's gifts and his call can never be withdrawn.  30  Once, you Gentiles were rebels against God, but when the Jews refused his mercy, God was merciful to you instead.  31  And now, in the same way, the Jews are the rebels, and God's mercy has come to you. But someday they, too, will share in God's mercy.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the