Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 10:26:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286806 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Reply to Tom
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reply to Tom  (Read 1492 times)
May

View Profile
« on: January 12, 2009, 12:32:36 PM »

Hi Tom thank a lot for your reply. Hoping we will be good friend by sharing God Words & experience
May

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 11:35:57 AM »

Hi Tom hoping you are fine .Since i met Jesus my life have completely. I have been able to have great experience experience with him. I wanted to share with you my wonderful miracle .hoping you will reply 

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 12:05:41 PM »

Hello May,

I'm sorry that I missed your first post to me. I'm behind in a lot of things that I like to do because of illness. I'm just now getting caught up.

Christians and others all over the world read the posts here. I'm interested in reading your posts, but so are many others. I'm sure we will all enjoy your posts.

Love In Christ,
Tom

2 Timothy 1:7-8 NASB  7  For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline.  8  Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord or of me His prisoner, but join with me in suffering for the gospel according to the power of God,

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 12:27:38 PM »

Christians and others all over the world read the posts here. I'm interested in reading your posts, but so are many others. I'm sure we will all enjoy your posts.

Amen. May, please do share with us all.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
May

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2009, 01:12:00 PM »

Hi Tom,
Sorry for not reply i was so busy with my promotion as manager. May God forgive me. Please pray for me that i may find time to be more closer to JESUS CHRIST my SAVIOUR & LORD. In my small island time is money. It is written the days will be shorter.PLEASE  I BEG YOU IF IT IS POSSIBLE YOU MAY SEND ME MESSAGE EVERY DAY THAT MAY HELP ME IN MY CHRISTIAN WALK.Thank a lot for your help.Hope you will answer me the soonest posssible
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2009, 12:58:41 AM »

Hi Tom,
Sorry for not reply i was so busy with my promotion as manager. May God forgive me. Please pray for me that i may find time to be more closer to JESUS CHRIST my SAVIOUR & LORD. In my small island time is money. It is written the days will be shorter.PLEASE  I BEG YOU IF IT IS POSSIBLE YOU MAY SEND ME MESSAGE EVERY DAY THAT MAY HELP ME IN MY CHRISTIAN WALK.Thank a lot for your help.Hope you will answer me the soonest posssible

Hello May,

I suggest that you subscribe to some free Devotions that will be sent to you every day by email. You're also most welcome to come to Christians Unite many times every day and make all the friends you want.

May, I rarely use private email except with my family and close friends on personal matters. However, I do try to make multiple posts on Christians Unite every day. I also read the messages on Christians Unite every day to help me with my own Christian walk. We all help each other when we post Godly materials, AND people from all over the world can also read the posts here. I give thanks that a variety of good and Godly material is posted here every day, and I know that GOD uses it to help many people - certainly including me.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 1:1-3 NASB  1  How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, Nor stand in the path of sinners, Nor sit in the seat of scoffers!  2  But his delight is in the law of the LORD, And in His law he meditates day and night.  3  He will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water, Which yields its fruit in its season And its leaf does not wither; And in whatever he does, he prospers.

May

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2009, 05:08:12 AM »

Hi i,m really happy to hear from you .thank for the verse of Psalm 1. it renewed my life. Thank God for such kind of friend.In my beautiful Island,we are celebrating our National day - 41 independent day & 17 of National day.The words of God came in Mauritius since 1968, then Mauritius came an Independence island. Bless be the Lord. Our God is powerful. THIS IS THE DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE, WE WILL REJOICE & BE GLAD IN IT . its WONDERFUL. WITH A GRADEFUL HEART THANK YOU JESUS FOR HIS LOVE & PREVILAGE TO BE A DAUGHTER OF GOD. AMEN
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the