Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:04:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286808 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  New brother to the site.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New brother to the site.  (Read 2498 times)
GunShowOnTheNet

View Profile
« on: May 27, 2008, 01:37:15 AM »

Hoping to share the discoveries the Lord led me to concerning our nation and His involvement in the formation of our Rights:

“Afforded us by God & Nature”
http://gunshowonthenet.com/2ALEGAL/AffordedGodNature.html

“Agreed to found our Rights upon the Laws of Nature....”
http://gunshowonthenet.com/2ALaw/LawsofNature.html

Commandments
http://gunshowonthenet.com/SecondAmend/commandments.html

GOD IN AMERICA
http://gunshowonthenet.com/GOD/GodInAmerica.html

GOD IN AMERICA II
http://gunshowonthenet.com/GOD/GodInAmericaII.html

Original Intent
http://gunshowonthenet.com/writings/OriginalIntent.html

The Massachusetts Body of Liberties, 1641
http://gunshowonthenet.com/2ALEGAL/Origins/MassBodyLiberties.html

'The Rights of the Colonists', (actual title; 'The Report of the Committee of Correspondence to the Boston Town Meeting'), dated Nov. 20, 1772.
http://gunshowonthenet.com/SecondAmend/RightsoftheColonists.html

“...Which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them..."
http://gunshowonthenet.com/2ALaw/God&Nature.html
GunShowOnTheNet

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 01:41:56 AM »

"...The first question is answered at once by recurring to the absolute necessity of the case; to the great principle of SELF-PRESERVATION; to the TRANSCENDENT law of nature and of nature's God, which declares that the safety and happiness of society are the objects at which all political institutions aim, and to which ALL such institutions MUST be SACRIFICED....."

"...THE RIGHTS of humanity MUST in ALL cases be duly and mutually respected...."

- James Madison, The Federalist No. 43, Jan. 23, 1788.
http://gunshowonthenet.com/FederalistPapers/FedNo43.html

"The Defence of one’s self, justly called the Primary Law of Nature, is NOT, NOR can it be abrogated by ANY regulation of municipal law. This principle of defence is NOT confined merely to the person; it EXTENDS to the liberty and the property of a man: it is NOT confined merely to his own person; it EXTENDS to the persons of ALL those, to whom he bears a peculiar relation -- of his wife, of his parent, of his child, of his master, of his servant: NAY, it EXTENDS to the person of EVERY ONE; who is in danger; perhaps, to the liberty of EVERY ONE, whose liberty is unjustly and forcibly attacked. It becomes humanity as well as justice."

- James Wilson, 'Of the Natural Rights of Individuals', 1790-1792 (Signed the Declaration of Independence and U.S. Constitution, Congressman, Delegate to the Constitutional Convention and U.S. Supreme Court Justice).
http://gunshowonthenet.com/2ALEGAL/OftheNaturalRights.html

“The law of nature is IMMUTABLE; not by the effect of an arbitrary disposition, but because it has its foundation in the nature, constitution, and mutual relations of men and things. While these continue to be the same, it must continue to be the same also. This IMMUTABILITY of nature's laws has nothing in it repugnant to the supreme power of an all-perfect Being. Since he himself is the AUTHOR of our constitution; he cannot but command or forbid such things as are necessarily agreeable or disagreeable to this very constitution. He is under the glorious necessity of not contradicting himself. This necessity, far from limiting or diminishing his perfections, adds to their external character, and points out their excellency..."

“...This law, or right reason, as Cicero calls it, is thus beautifully described by that eloquent philosopher. "It is, indeed," says he, "a true law, conformable to nature, diffused among ALL men, UNCHANGEABLE, ETERNAL. . . . It requires NO interpreter or commentator. It is NOT one law at Rome, another at Athens; one law now, another hereafter: it is the SAME ETERNAL and IMMUTABLE law, given at ALL times and to ALL nations: for God, who is its author and promulgator, is always the sole master and sovereign of mankind."

- James Wilson,[The Works of the Honourable James Wilson, L.L.D.; Chap. III Of the Law of Nature].
http://gunshowonthenet.com/BOOKS/TheWorksWilson/WorksWilsonV1P1.html

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall NOT be infringed, and this without ANY qualification as to their condition or degree, as is the case in the British government...."

"....This may be considered as the TRUE palladium of liberty....The Right of Self-Defense is the First Law of Nature; in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest limits possible. Whenever standing armies are kept up, and the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under ANY color or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction."

"...In America we may reasonably hope that the people will never cease to regard the right of keeping and bearing arms as the surest pledge of their liberty..."

- St. George Tucker, U.S. District Court Judge, Blackstone's Commentaries, (1803).
http://gunshowonthenet.com/BOOKS/BlackCommTucker/CommTuckerV1Index.html
GunShowOnTheNet

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 01:46:35 AM »

"The LORD [is] a man of war: the LORD [is] his name."

- Exodus 15:3

"To every [thing there is] a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

"A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up...

"A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

"I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth [it], that [men] should fear before him.

"That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past."

- Ecclesiastes 3:1, 3, 8, 14, 15

"Cursed [be] he that doeth the work of the LORD deceitfully, and cursed [be] he that keepeth back his sword from blood."

- Jeremiah 48:10

"But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one".

- JESUS, Luke 22:36

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace,  but a sword."

- JESUS, Matthew 10:34

"Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

- Hebrews 13:8

"For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape....."

- 1 Thess. 5:3

Biblical Quotes on Arms and Defense
http://gunshowonthenet.com/biblicalarmsquotes.html

1 Samuel 13:19:

"Now there was no smith found throughout all the land of Israel: for the Philistines said, Lest the Hebrews make [them] swords or spears: ..."

1 Samuel 13:22:

"So it came to pass in the day of battle, that there was neither sword nor spear found in the hand of any of the people that [were] with Saul and Jonathan: but with Saul and with Jonathan his son was there found."

"A View of that great and flourishing City of BOSTON, when in its purity, and out of the Hands of the Philistines."

- A Declaration Setting forth the Causes and Necessity Of their taking up Arms, July 6th, 1775.
http://gunshowonthenet.com/SecondAmend/TakingUpArms.html
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 03:21:03 AM »

Hello GunShowOnTheNet,

WELCOME!

I sincerely hope that you enjoy Christians Unite, and I look forward to having fellowship with you. I just came from your site and found it to be fascinating. I'm a Christian, and I've had a heavy interest in our Godly founding for many years. You have one of the best collections of founding documents I've seen in a long time, and I plan to enjoy it. I have a collection, but it's much smaller.

I first thought that your site might be a commercial site, but it isn't. I look forward to spending some time there.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2008, 09:44:21 AM »

Hello GunShowOnTheNet,

Welcome to Christians Unite forums. I look forward to seeing more of your posts here and in having some wonderful Christian fellowship with you.

There is indeed a lot of wonderful information on your web site. Much of it that I don't currently have already. I, too, will probably be spending quite a bit of time there collecting information for some homeschoolers as well as for other reasons. I'm sure it took a lot of work to collect and post all that information and I want to say thanks. There needs to be more sites like yours that post the true history of the U.S.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
GunShowOnTheNet

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2008, 02:35:03 PM »

Hello GunShowOnTheNet,

WELCOME!

I sincerely hope that you enjoy Christians Unite, and I look forward to having fellowship with you. I just came from your site and found it to be fascinating. I'm a Christian, and I've had a heavy interest in our Godly founding for many years. You have one of the best collections of founding documents I've seen in a long time, and I plan to enjoy it. I have a collection, but it's much smaller.

I first thought that your site might be a commercial site, but it isn't. I look forward to spending some time there.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Thank you Tom! The credit goes to the Lord. For it is He that led me to the discoveries of all of the information on the site. As one of the "young lions" we need to reverse the perversion and subversion presently going on in our nation. For, we are needed by the Lord to fulfill His purposes stated in His Word. Appreciate the welcome!
GunShowOnTheNet

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2008, 02:39:45 PM »

Hello GunShowOnTheNet,

Welcome to Christians Unite forums. I look forward to seeing more of your posts here and in having some wonderful Christian fellowship with you.

There is indeed a lot of wonderful information on your web site. Much of it that I don't currently have already. I, too, will probably be spending quite a bit of time there collecting information for some homeschoolers as well as for other reasons. I'm sure it took a lot of work to collect and post all that information and I want to say thanks. There needs to be more sites like yours that post the true history of the U.S.

Thank you Pastor! As stated previously, the credit goes to the Lord. For, it is He whom I ask to lead me and direct my paths. Hence, it is He that truly deserves the thanks, for of myself I am nothing. May God bless and keep you in your work for Him.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2008, 03:01:20 PM »

Hello GunShowOnTheNet,

Brother, if you look in our parenting section, we encourage Christian parents to bring their children up in the LORD. Our Christian Heritage and Founding is an important History topic that has been removed from our public schools. This is a crying shame, especially when one considers all of the other things that have been removed from our public schools.

We are NOT ashamed of the GOSPEL OF THE GRACE OF GOD and neither were our Founders. Studying our Christian Founding should give us a good idea about why this country became STRONG. It was MOST DEFINITELY UNDER GOD, and nobody apologized for that fact!

Today, if we want our children to know about REAL American History, we have to teach it to them ourselves. I give thanks that many Christian parents are doing just that. I give thanks that there is a large amount of excellent materials for Christian parents to use. Your site is an excellent example. You have transcribed many documents I've only seen in hard to read photos of the original documents. So, I THANK YOU for your site and hope that many Christians discover the wonderful materials you have. Our children need to be taught the TRUTH and realize how our country was founded and why. It's not ironic that all of this material is completely clean and appropriate for Christian family use.

THANKS BROTHER!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Thanks be unto God for His unspeakable GIFT, Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour Forever!

GunShowOnTheNet

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2008, 04:21:13 PM »

Hello GunShowOnTheNet,

Brother, if you look in our parenting section, we encourage Christian parents to bring their children up in the LORD. Our Christian Heritage and Founding is an important History topic that has been removed from our public schools. This is a crying shame, especially when one considers all of the other things that have been removed from our public schools.

We are NOT ashamed of the GOSPEL OF THE GRACE OF GOD and neither were our Founders. Studying our Christian Founding should give us a good idea about why this country became STRONG. It was MOST DEFINITELY UNDER GOD, and nobody apologized for that fact!

Today, if we want our children to know about REAL American History, we have to teach it to them ourselves. I give thanks that many Christian parents are doing just that. I give thanks that there is a large amount of excellent materials for Christian parents to use. Your site is an excellent example. You have transcribed many documents I've only seen in hard to read photos of the original documents. So, I THANK YOU for your site and hope that many Christians discover the wonderful materials you have. Our children need to be taught the TRUTH and realize how our country was founded and why. It's not ironic that all of this material is completely clean and appropriate for Christian family use.

THANKS BROTHER!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Thanks be unto God for His unspeakable GIFT, Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour Forever!

Thanks again Tom! And please, call me David. I've been earnestly attempting to spread the Truth concerning our nation, as it was INTENDED to be, for the last 2-1/2 years. The FACTS are endless, and if used constructively our enemies don't stand a chance. We both know Who is going to win in the end anyways....
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the