Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:16:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  Just For Women (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Mother's Day
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mother's Day  (Read 4887 times)
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« on: May 10, 2008, 08:03:43 PM »

Pro 18:22  Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD.

Pro 31:10  Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.
Pro 31:11  The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.
Pro 31:12  She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

Pro 31:25  Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.
Pro 31:26  She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.
Pro 31:27  She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.
Pro 31:28  Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.
Pro 31:29  Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.
Pro 31:30  Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL OF YOU MOTHERS!

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
May

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 03:11:59 PM »

Pastor,
Hoping you & family have spent a nice Sunday. I read on Mother day.
A mother is a gift from God.This gift is more precious than diamond. For me every day we must give praise to the work of a mother.She has a heart of caring. She always cares,protects,gives the best of herself to other,patients, ready to forgive, full of wisdom, a good cook, plan for the future.etc.....

Bravo to all Mothers.

Sister May

May

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 01:50:11 PM »

Hi all Christian Mothers in the Whole World,
Today is the 1st May 2009 we will celebrate Mother's day on Sunday the 31st May 2009.
For me a mother comes after the God,She has a heart of loving, caring, forgiving,eager to help.
I'm an orphan of both mother & father .
I missed my mother & my father a lots but i know they are with JESUS IN HEAVEN
When my mother was alive,she was my best friend always caring & sharing love around her
I was an overprotected child.
Now i have a lovely daughter,who i love very much & she also love me & i 'm proud of her. We live as good friend & she respect me as mother.
A mother is best gift from God[/b]
We must be proud of Our Mother whether she is good or bad.
THERE IS ONLY ONE MOTHER,WE MUST HONORE HER AS THE BIBLE SAID
CONGRATULATION TO ALL MOTHERS
AMEN
Sister May
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2009, 12:45:52 AM »

AMEN SISTER MAY!

I was blessed beyond measure with a Godly Mother and Godly Grandmothers. My Mother is still with me. I thank God for them and their loving care they have given to their families.

Proverbs 31:10-31 ASV  A worthy woman who can find? For her price is far above rubies.  11  The heart of her husband trusteth in her, And he shall have no lack of gain.  12  She doeth him good and not evil All the days of her life.  13  She seeketh wool and flax, And worketh willingly with her hands.  14  She is like the merchant-ships; She bringeth her bread from afar.  15  She riseth also while it is yet night, And giveth food to her household, And their task to her maidens.  16  She considereth a field, and buyeth it; With the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.  17  She girdeth her loins with strength, And maketh strong her arms.  18  She perceiveth that her merchandise is profitable: Her lamp goeth not out by night.  19  She layeth her hands to the distaff, And her hands hold the spindle.  20  She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; Yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.  21  She is not afraid of the snow for her household; For all her household are clothed with scarlet.  22  She maketh for herself carpets of tapestry; Her clothing is fine linen and purple.  23  Her husband is known in the gates, When he sitteth among the elders of the land.  24  She maketh linen garments and selleth them, And delivereth girdles unto the merchant.  25  Strength and dignity are her clothing; And she laugheth at the time to come.  26  She openeth her mouth with wisdom; And the law of kindness is on her tongue.  27  She looketh well to the ways of her household, And eateth not the bread of idleness.  28  Her children rise up, and call her blessed; Her husband also, and he praiseth her, saying:  29  Many daughters have done worthily, But thou excellest them all.  30  Grace is deceitful, and beauty is vain; But a woman that feareth Jehovah, she shall be praised.  31  Give her of the fruit of her hands; And let her works praise her in the gates.

Sister May, my Mother and Grandmothers were worthy and virtuous women. In fact, I have been spoiled because I also had a worthy and virtuous Father and Grandfathers. They brought me up in the ways of the LORD, and I have tried to do the same thing with my children and grandchildren. I will give THANKS and HONOR them.

Love In Christ,
Tom

1 Peter 4:11 ASV  11  if any man speaketh, speaking as it were oracles of God; if any man ministereth, ministering as of the strength which God supplieth: that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, whose is the glory and the dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

May

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2009, 12:15:48 PM »

Hi Tom,
I'm please to hear that your mother is still here.

MAY GOD BLESS HER A LOTS.SHE IS VERY PROUD OF YOU.THE BEST GIFT SHE GAVE YOU IS KNOWING JESUS.

MOTHER IS LIKE A BURNING CANDLE
                  OF ALL THE WORLD ,SHE IS THE ONE WHO CARE FOR  YOU
                  THE BEST GIFT GOD HAS GIVEN
                  HER LOVE IS EVERLASTING
                  EVERY MOTHER IS A SYMBOLE OF TRUE LOVE
                  REJOICE & BE HAPPY WHEN YOU HAVE A MOTHER WHO LOVE JESUS

FROM
SISTER MAY
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2009, 12:57:33 PM »

AMEN SISTER MAY!

Yes, I give thanks every day that I had parents who raised me in the ways of the LORD. I tried the best I could for my children, and my children are trying the best that they can with their children. Christian families trying to make CHRIST the Head over their homes are a beautiful thing. I'll just say that I know about the riches of CHRIST, and I give thanks. My Godly parents are always part of my Thanks to GOD.

Love In Christ,
Tom

John 17:24 ASV  24  Father, I desire that they also whom thou hast given me be with me where I am, that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the