Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:03:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  How can we be apart of the same body and have so many diferences?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How can we be apart of the same body and have so many diferences?  (Read 1737 times)
armorbearer

Jer. 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think...

View Profile
« on: April 15, 2008, 09:19:51 PM »

If you are saved, excepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, then you have been baptized into the body of Christ. There is one body, but many members. 

Ephesians 1:  22And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,

23Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

Jesus is the head of the church.  But if I have a difference of opinion over doctrine, I am not free to express how I feel about the matter.   And we are supposed to be a part of the same body. How can this be?  If while I was at school, and my teacher gave me a test, and I answered the qustion wrong and went to the teacher to ask he/she to explain why the answer is wrong when I knew it to be right. If the teacher just turned to me and said that the answer is wrong without an explanation and I need not to bring it up again, how can I then know what answer is right?     The Word of God is like a puzzle and it takes the Holy Spirit to reveal it unto us so that we understand it.

Since I can't send personal mail, those who read this know what i'm talkin about.   We are supposed to be apart of the same body. You can't just shut someone down merely because you don't agree with them.  How can those who believe in false doctrines be won over to Christ if no one will let them express their point of views. Before you can solve a problem, you've got to know all of the details.  You can't defend the faith if you no one is talking against it. You can't defend the faith if you don't listen to the views of the ones who believe in something else.

I'm 28 years old and am seeking the Lord now more than I ever have before. I said I came here to this forum so that I can fellowship with other and be sharpened by the Word and those who say they know it better than I. You see I know how to disagree with people and still remain friends. But how can I have fellowship with anyone if they try to put a muzzle over my mouth. ( those who read this know what i'am talkin about) 

If you should so choose to please respond to my frustration![/b]

23 Nevertheless I am continually with You;
         You hold me by my right hand.
 24 You will guide me with Your counsel,
     And afterward receive me to glory.
 25 Whom have I in heaven but You?
    And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You.
            Psalm 73: 23-25
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 09:35:02 PM »

False teachings will not be given a podium to preach from here. The answers were given in the thread that you speak of and in the thread that was mentioned by the original poster of that thread.

To make it easier for you the following are links to the main threads on this subject:

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?topic=2397.0

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?topic=6495.0

Again I will say that no posts will be allowed that denies Jesus Christ is very God.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 10:28:22 PM »

Hello Armorbearer,

Your post and the last one makes me very sad. Please read my responses to you in the previous thread.

BLUNTLY: we are not in the same BODY at all if you DENY GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON, OR GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT - THE THREE BEING THE GODHEAD - THE GREAT "I AM" - ETERNAL GOD - THE THREE BEING UNIQUE AND ABLE TO ACT SEPARATELY - YET THE THREE BEING ONE!

Armorbearer, this is the beginning BASICS for Christianity and SALVATION. I left two links for you in the previous thread, but I'll list them again here. The bottom line is that it's time for you to accept JESUS CHRIST for who HE IS and ALWAYS HAS BEEN - ALMIGHTY GOD MADE MANIFEST IN THE FLESH - THE GOD - THE CHRIST - THE CREATOR - THE "I AM" - ALMIGHTY GOD! Denial of GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON, OR GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT means that you are lost and not a part of the BODY OF CHRIST AT ALL! These are basic UNQUESTIONED BIBLE FACTS, and that's all that is taught here. There is no other way to be SAVED.

CHRISTIANS UNITE FORUM LINKS

Is JESUS CHRIST GOD - Part One
http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?topic=2397.0

Is JESUS CHRIST GOD - Part Two
http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?topic=6495.0

HOLY TRINITY - KING JAMES VERSION

John 1:1-5  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

HOLY TRINITY - AMPLIFIED VERSION

John 1:1-5  IN THE beginning [before all time] was the Word (Christ), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself. [Isa. 9:6.] He was present originally with God. All things were made and came into existence through Him; and without Him was not even one thing made that has come into being. In Him was Life, and the Life was the Light of men. And the Light shines on in the darkness, for the darkness has never overpowered it [put it out or absorbed it or appropriated it, and is unreceptive to it].

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the