Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 02:14:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  Testimonies (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Grammyluv's Testimony
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Grammyluv's Testimony  (Read 12600 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2009, 02:15:05 AM »

I must say, my sister, after reading that newspaper article that you have had a really rough life before you came to know the Lord. I don't know if I could have lived(?) as you did in your sinful life w/o going completely crazy, but God can still protect folks even when we don't love Him. I say AMEN! to your testimony. :)

Hello Woodroad,

I also say AMEN! to Grammyluv's Testimony. I'm convinced that our LORD and MASTER can use many of the rough spots in our lives for HIS GLORY. I give thanks for the "Cloud of Witnesses" who have testified about the Love of CHRIST and what HE means in our lives. I know in my heart that GOD can use things like this to draw people to HIM, and we may never know how many lives and souls are changed forever. The lost are saved, and the saved are strengthened and encouraged, so this is MORE for us to give THANKS FOR!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Isaiah 48:17  Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.

HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2009, 12:36:10 PM »

Oh my goodness!  This old thread again!  Thank you everyone for your support.  God is an awesome God.  He makes us brand new.  I have never been happier than I have been walking with Him!  I never forget where I came from and all that He has done for me and given me freely.  His love is amazing.  I am never ashamed to tell my story.  If it helps even one person before I go Home then I will feel of use by Him.  Grin

In Christ,
Grammyluv

Let us fight the good fight!
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2009, 07:58:53 AM »

Oh my goodness!  This old thread again!  Thank you everyone for your support.  God is an awesome God.  He makes us brand new.  I have never been happier than I have been walking with Him!  I never forget where I came from and all that He has done for me and given me freely.  His love is amazing.  I am never ashamed to tell my story.  If it helps even one person before I go Home then I will feel of use by Him.  ;D

In Christ,
Grammyluv

Hello Grammyluv,

Sister, one of the things I give thanks for is that you're not shy. It does take courage to talk about hard things in a person's life. It's also a beautiful TESTIMONY, and I know that GOD is extremely skilled in using that "CLOUD OF WITNESSES". Most of those WITNESSES over these thousands of years hoped that GOD could use them in some way to draw the lost to CHRIST. Any of us could quickly find thousands of Testimonies that GOD is still using 100s of years after the witness went HOME to the LORD. All of the GLORY goes to GOD.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Thanks be unto God for His unspeakable GIFT, Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour Forever!

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the