Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 10:28:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286800 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Entertainment
| |-+  Poetry/Prose (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  THEOlogical poem
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: THEOlogical poem  (Read 1800 times)
daniel1212av
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« on: January 10, 2008, 11:21:15 PM »

Hi, i am not a poet by nature and i know it, but sometimes the Lord has helped me wright one, and i only wrote about 4 in my life, but the first one turned out to be theological one, and i would like you to tell me if you think it is sound and if you  like it.  It is too much to post here and is best formatted the way it is on the web page, so here goes:

http://peacebyjesus.witnesstoday.org/CREATION2CONSUMATION-POEM.html

« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 09:12:38 PM by blackeyedpeas » Logged

" The truth is in JESUS" (Eph. 4:21b).
www.peacebyjesus.com
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 02:23:18 AM »

Hello Daniel1212av,

I copied it to study, but I'm much too tired right now to do it. I love the way that you have listed Scriptures on many of the lines, so I really do want to study this. THANKS!

By the way, I use a great extension for Firefox called Scrapbook for things like this I want to study later. It makes an exact copy, colors and all, and you can study things as long as you wish. Scrapbook is FREE, just like nearly everything else for Firefox, and it works great. Scrapbook even indexes what you capture so you can find the things you wanted to study later very easily. It's wonderful for people who want to do Bible Studies from various sources. THANKS AGAIN!

Love In Christ,
Tom

« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 09:13:24 PM by blackeyedpeas » Logged

daniel1212av
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 10:56:19 AM »

Thanks for the input. I hope you are edified by it - edit or improve it as you see fit.

And thanks for the top re. Scrapbook. I have heard of it but did not think i need it, but maybe it would come in handy. .  One ext. i highly recommend is SaveWithUrl which will place the url of the page at the top (if you configure it as such) when you choose to save it that way. https://nic-nac-project.de/~kaosmos/savewithurl-FF20-0.2.4.xpi  I like Colorful Tabs also much" https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1368 and find IE view useful, among many other extensions. http://www.edbott.com/weblog/?p=1128

Yes, Firefox is my fav browser. It is more "Christian" in the sense of it being not only free, but it had "many members" contributing to it's betterment and customization (God did not make exact clones). To God be the glory.

And praise God for your effluence of edifying ethos.

Walk in the Light and you'll be alright
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 09:14:01 PM by blackeyedpeas » Logged

www.peacebyjesus.com
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2008, 11:21:59 AM »

Hello Daniel1212av,

The SaveURLFunction sounds nice, and I have an attachment for Scrapbook that does the same thing. You have to go to the author's site to get it. It's called Scrapbook CopyPageInfo. It even gives you a clickable shortcut to go back to the original page. You can save all or portions of pages, and they look identical to the site. The nice thing that I like is you can save snippets by category and tags to quickly retrieve information later. You can also attach keywords and your own personal notes. You can also export it to other formats, so it's great for Bible Studies. I've been using it for a long time and find it very handy to pull up information quickly on specific subjects. I use several other extensions and think that Scrapbook is my favorite. I'll take a look at the ones you mentioned. My OS is Linux Ubuntu, so some of the extensions won't work, but I'm very happy with it. Linux Ubuntu works great with what I want and need, my e-Sword Bible Study Package being my favorite of all time - AND it's FREE also.

I can cut and paste to the editor in e-Sword and use the material with an excellent assortment of free Bible Study tools. In fact, I think that e-Sword is much better than most of the commercial Bible Study packages.

Love In Christ,
Tom

« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 09:14:45 PM by blackeyedpeas » Logged

daniel1212av
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2008, 06:51:00 PM »

Tom., can you change to topic heading on this thread to correctly spell Theological (my typo, extra 0. Thanks

www.peacebyjesus.com
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2008, 09:20:01 PM »

Tom., can you change to topic heading on this thread to correctly spell Theological (my typo, extra 0. Thanks

I thought you put the extra "O" to draw attention to it. I did get it changed, but it was manual per post. I didn't think that the system would let you change all of them at the same time, but it's dOOne.   Wink

daniel1212av
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2008, 08:57:34 PM »

Thanks. I never got to touch typing, and my fingers are getting stiffer. Thank God for Firefox auto spell checking
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 08:59:54 PM by daniel1212av » Logged

www.peacebyjesus.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the