Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:42:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286777 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  I am back again folks
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I am back again folks  (Read 2216 times)
Annahavil

God is our great provider, without him we are lost

View Profile
« on: December 31, 2007, 06:38:36 PM »

I havent visited this wonderfull forum folks, believe it or not for over 3 years.  What have I been doing.  I had been living in N. Ireland but moved to the Lake District in the winter of 2004.  My old computer was much to bulky for taking with me.  I got a new laptop a few months ago and only tonight found my password, would you believe.  Praise the Lord to get it and get back to you.  I love the beautifull Lake District and have been exploring in all directions.     
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 07:03:46 PM by Annahavil » Logged
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 06:43:41 PM »

Hello Annahavil,

Welcome back to the forum. It's great to see you here.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
TigerLily
Gold Member

Laugh often,long & loud.Laugh until you feel it!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 06:47:59 PM »

Hello Annahavil,

Welcome back! Glad you found your password lol!! Wink

Have fun and enjoy the boards!

Tigerlily

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 08:05:06 PM »

Hello Annahavil, welcome back to the forum.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2007, 08:45:12 PM »

Hello Annahavil,

I just answered one of your posts in another thread and thought that I remembered your name. It has been a long time, and we're happy to have you back with us. I see that you've been living in some beautiful places. I'm still happy in Oklahoma, America, and I think that I'm here for good. I was born here and will probably be Raptured HOME to Heaven from here.

Love In Christ,
Tom

1 Peter 1:3-5 NASB
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to obtain an inheritance which is imperishable and undefiled and will not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, who are protected by the power of God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2007, 08:49:18 PM »

Ol' Blackeye!  And where have YOU been?  Missed you!  Did you have a Merry Christmas?  Grin

Let us fight the good fight!
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2007, 10:08:24 PM »

Ol' Blackeye!  And where have YOU been?  Missed you!  Did you have a Merry Christmas?  Grin

Hello GrammyLuv,

Sister, I missed you also. I had a period of illness, then a computer crash, and then a trip to St. Louis to visit my kids and grandkids. By the way, the computer crash was caused by me when I should have been in bed. I got better and fixed the computer right before I left to St. Louis. We don't get to see our entire immediate family very often, and this was a wonderful time of all being together and enjoying a special time in the LORD. We got back late Saturday night. We're all worn out, but it's a GOOD worn out.   Cheesy  We had a house full and a demolition squad of three grandsons prevented a single dull moment. The youngest is 8 months old, and the oldest is 7 years old. The backbone of the demolition squad is 4 years old.   Grin

Just our family being together would have been a wonderful time, so we couldn't miss having a Great Christmas. However, everything was wonderful and I can't remember a better time. The longest I've been gone from CU since 2003 is 5 days, so I set a new record for myself.   Shocked   I'll just give thanks that the trip part of this was GREAT! I also used the crashed computer as an excuse to fix many things I didn't like. So, my old computer is running like a champ with a brand new version of Linux Ubuntu under the hood. Everything works better than ever, and I have a new backup system to make this an easy task if this happens again. 

I've gotten a little bit of rest and caught up on a few things. How about you? I hope that you had a Merry Christmas!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Jon-Marc

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2008, 12:53:30 AM »

Welcome back, Anna. Of course, I don't know you since I wasn't in these forums 3 years ago.

Secure in Christ--Holy Spirit in me.
Annahavil

God is our great provider, without him we are lost

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2008, 07:41:54 AM »

Blackeyedpeas and others have been asking about how I spent Christmas.  I was invited by Church folk who are also neighbours.  The dinner was very tasty and well cooked.  The stuffing is always my favourite part.  Some lovely flavours of stuffing.  I would preferably like to back home in N. Ireland with my brother and his family etc.  Too cold for travelling at this time of the year.  I wait until spring when it gets warmer.  TV over Christmas like other other years could be improved.  I missed our Church Carol service as I had a cold.  Thank youm all for your warm greetings.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the