Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:52:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286775 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Apologetics (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  will people have babies in the millennium kingdom
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: will people have babies in the millennium kingdom  (Read 3109 times)
David_james
Gold Member

Jesus loves you

View Profile
« on: December 26, 2007, 07:49:17 AM »

I originally thought there would be no marriage at all, however, the left behind series suggests that some will marry and have kids. I know it's fiction but if it isn't right, why did they say that?

Rev 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2007, 12:14:19 PM »

Hi David,

Personally I don't care much for the Left Behind Series. Like most movie productions there is a lot of things that are added in to make the movie more interesting with not all of it being 100% Biblical based. Some of this though is individuals just inserting their own personal interpretation of those scriptures. This is a large problem when it comes to end times teachings, a lack of understanding of the rapture and the Millennial Kingdom.

Let me try to explain this in a short, simple version. The Millennial Kingdom is the period, 1,000 years, that Christ sits on the throne of David in Jerusalem and rules all the earth. (Rev 20 ) This period starts after the second coming of Christ. There are those that think that believers (those that became believers during the tribulation) that have survived the tribulation period will still have physical bodies and not the glorified bodies of the Saints (those believers taken up in the rapture). There are just a few verses that they use to substantiate this belief such as:

Isa 65:20  There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

The line of thought is in order to have infants, then there must be child birth. It is believed that this is saying that an infant will not die in the early stages, just days old, and will live 100 yrs and still be young. That the longevity of age and the perfect health of the times before Noah's flood, when mankind lived to be almost 1,000 yrs old, will be returned during this time. (verse 22 "for as the days of a tree are the days of my people" ) There is much more to this and can be a fairly lengthy study. I suggest starting in Rev 20 and Isa 65:17-25.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
David_james
Gold Member

Jesus loves you

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2007, 12:50:10 PM »

Thank you Roger. I am thinking that the infants are ones born during tribulation, who are no older than 6 years 3 months.

Rev 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the