Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:59:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  Questions, help, suggestions, and bug reports (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Need help with Faith Lessons
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Need help with Faith Lessons  (Read 26964 times)
islandboy
Gold Member

View Profile
« on: December 20, 2007, 11:19:49 AM »

I am asking for help in putting in the Bible verses for my topic "Faith Lessons" in Bible Study section. The fourth post down lists the verses I need to have in order to continue with the lessons. I have bad vision w/double vision, and trying to see the scripture and type it into the computer is a real challange. Would anyone of you have time to help me?   

Be not weary in your serving; Do your best for those in need; Kindness will be rewarded by the Lord who prompts the deed.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 11:36:07 AM »

Done.

Also if you have a program like e-Sword which is a free Bible software that you can get on the internet it has the capability of being made into large letters on your screen for easy viewing. It is a simple cut and paste action from that program to the forum reply box that should make it easier for you in the future.

I would be happy to join in with you, sister, on this Bible study. I'm heading out the door right now with my son that is just now home from the Army. We have a lot to do to get ready for his wedding and moving him and his family into a new home before he has to go back to the Army so it may be a little bit before I am able to join in but I will gladly do so.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
islandboy
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 12:36:35 PM »

Thank you so much Pastor Roger, I appreciate your help very much. As well versed as I am with using a computer I still have trouble doing that "cut" and "paste" thing. So if you can continue to help now and then with adding Bible verses and your thoughts on the lesson it will be wonderful.

Be not weary in your serving; Do your best for those in need; Kindness will be rewarded by the Lord who prompts the deed.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 02:01:46 PM »

I would be happy to.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
islandboy
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 07:18:17 PM »

Pastor Roger,
 I am ready for a few more Bible verses in faith Lessons.  Joshua 3: 1-17     Matthew 3: 13-17

Thanks for your help.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 08:52:42 PM »

It's done, sister. Give me a few days to join in on this as I get back up a bit more from my trip.

islandboy
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2008, 06:32:22 PM »

Hi Pastor Roger, I am ready for a few more Bible verses to be added to the faith lessons.

Joshua 2: 1-21        Joshua 6: 22-25          Matthew 1: 17

Thanks.

islandboy
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2008, 12:14:04 PM »

Pastor Roger, I am asking for help again with my Faith Lessons. However, this time it is a bit different. Under my post called, "Faith Lessons Firistfruits questions", would you go into that post by way of modify and answer the questions there concerning Jericho. There are two questions together that although I know the answers I cannot form in my head how to write them down.
Also there is a question concerning other people in the Bible like Rahab, that God used. If you wish to answer any other question please do so, just ID your answers so you get credit for them in helping me.
Thanks.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2008, 12:29:28 PM »

I have some appts this afternoon but I will see what I can do on it later on.

islandboy
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2008, 10:17:08 AM »

Thanks so much for your help in this Pastor Roger. I forgot to mention that once these three questions have been answered I have a BIG surprise for everyone who has been reading along with this study. It it something that will make these lessons even more worth while and enjoyable.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2008, 11:55:48 AM »

Please don't think that I have forgotten you or your Bible study thread. I have a lot going on at home right now and can't seem to find the time that I would like to spend on this. I am hoping that things will slow down a bit for me very soon.

islandboy
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2008, 02:24:43 PM »

That is prefectly ok, Pastor Roger. After answering those three questions, you will no longer have to add in the Bible verses, as my BIG surprise will be taking care of that. I really do thank you for helping me as needed with this study.

islandboy
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2008, 03:08:26 PM »

Thank you so much for your help Pastor Roger, in filling in the answers to the questions. But did you forget question 3, or are you still working on that one?Huh  The study will go smoother now with the help of the two links I provided.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2008, 04:08:16 PM »

I must have missed it. I will go check it out.

islandboy
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2008, 08:53:50 PM »

Pastor Roger, You are still welcome to join in on Bible study. I know you are really busy, but the invatation is open at any time.
And anytime you need to remove something I have posted, I understand. As you know I am someone who cares to help others and am great had finding links to important information sites. But often in doing so I might forget the rules. Thanks for the note.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 08:55:56 PM by islandboy » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the