Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:27:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286806 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  One World Government on the Horizon??
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: One World Government on the Horizon??  (Read 32769 times)
Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: November 17, 2009, 12:10:33 PM »

Cont'd...
Where is this Leading?
It's really quite simple: We are broke as a nation! Were it not for the escalating amount of money the US Treasury is printing and the funds that we are continuing to borrow from foreign sources, our economy would have already come to a grinding halt. Many people who can see the handwriting on the wall are wondering how much longer we have, what will happen next, and what they should do to prepare. 
   Although I have my opinions, I have been hesitant to share them - especially when it comes to a timetable for future events. This is because of my belief that nothing happens unless God allows it. Global planners may do everything possible to create financial chaos in order to move the US into a new world monetary system, but if God chooses to intervene, it will not happen. Having prefaced my opions with this statement, I will share with you the following thoughts. 
  I believe there is a growing possibility that a more serious financial collapse could occur between now and the end of 2010. I also believe that Obama is "the anointed one" of the international elite and has been designated to take the US into the new world order. As long as he is making unhindered progress toward their goals, they probably will continue to pump a measure of money into the US economy to create a "softer-landing". However, if resistance to Obama increases to the point where he is no longer able to effectively push forward their (and his) agenda for world gov't, they could pull the financial plug and throw America into a crisis that makes our current situation seem benign.                       Cont'd...
Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 17, 2009, 12:19:41 PM »

Cont'd...
Globalization efforts by the international elite could soon be accelerated through a designed crisis if they fear Obama might lose his majority in the House and Senate in next year's election.
   Most of the pieces are in place and our economic sovereignty has, for all practical purposes, already been handed over to international interests. This took place, unbeknownst to the American public, through agreements made at the G-20 summit in London (last April) and was finalized at the summit in Pittsburg (this September). As a result, a group known as the Financial Stability Board - composed of the top central bankers of the world - is now running the show.
   From now on the FSB will be making the most important financial decisions impacting the US and the rest of the world. Six of the twelve national members on this board are from European countries. The US, with a GDP 3 times that of the next largest G-20 member (Japan), will have only one vote.
   Europe's top financiers are making a strong case against the US dollar. Joining them are the Arabs, Brazilians, Russians, Japanese, and Chinese. On Sept 6, Cheng Siwei, a top member of China's Communist hierarchy and the former vice-chairman of the Standing Committee stated,
"If they (the US Treasury) keep printing money to buy bonds it will lead to inflation, and after a year or two the dollar will fall hard. Most of our foreign reserves are in US bonds and this is very difficult to change, so we will diversify  incremental reserves into euros, yen, and other currencies."
                            Cont'd...

« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 12:21:14 PM by Barbara » Logged
Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 17, 2009, 12:28:10 PM »

Cont'd...
   Mr. Cheng went on to say, "Gold is definitely an alternative, but when we buy, the price goes up. We have to do it carefully so as not to stimulate the markets."
   China bears close watching, as it is the world's largest holder of US and other foreign bond reserves - valued at more than $2 trillion. If it ceases to buy US bonds, or if it were to transfer a substantial amount of its reserves held in US bonds into gold and other more stable currencies, it would push the price of gold and these other currencies significantly higher while driving the dollar down.
   On a related front, Gulf Arabs are planning - along with China, Russia, Japan, and France - to stop using the US dollar for oil trading. On October 6, The Independent reported that leaders of these countries are,
"...moving instead to a basket of currencies including the Japanese yen and Chinese yuan, the euro, gold and a new, unified currency planned for nations in the Gulf Co-operation Coulcil, including Saudi Arabia, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait and Qatar."
According to The Independent
Secret meetings have already been held by finance ministers and central bank governors in Russia, China, Japan and Brazil to work on the scheme, which will mean that oil will no longer be priced ind dollars...     Cont'd...
Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 17, 2009, 12:36:25 PM »

Cont'd...
   The plans confirmed to The Independent by both Gulf Arab and Chinese banking sources in Hong Kong, may help to explain the sudden rise in gold prices...The transitional currency in the move away from dollars, according to Chinese banking sources, may well be gold. An indication of the huge amounts involved can be gained from the wealth of Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar who together hold an estimated $2.1 trillion in dollar reserves.
   The report continued:
The Chinese believe...that the Americans persuaded Britain to stay out of the euro in order to prevent an earlier move away from the dollar. But Chinese banking sources say their discussions have gone too far to be blocked now. "The Russians will eventually bring in the ruble to the basket of currencies," a prominent Hong Kong broker told The Independent. "The Brits are stuck in the middle and will come into the euro. They have no choice because they won't be able to use the US dollar."
   "...These plans will change the face of international financial transactions," one Chinese banker said. "America and Britain must be very worried. You will know how worried by the thunder of denials this news will generate."
                                Cont'd... 
Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 17, 2009, 12:44:35 PM »

Cont'd...
Transition Underway
   Even though the stated deadline for the completion of this currency transition isn't until 2018, the dominos have already begun to fall. Iran, for example, announced in late Sept. that it would henceforth be selling its oil in euros rather than dollars. The nations of the world have begun moving away fron the dollar, and the Obama administration is doing little, if anything, to stand in the way of these developments.
   Meanwhile, the 2009 Trade and Development Report issued by the UN Conference on Trade and Development in Geneva, presents a blueprint for getting nations on a new SDR (Special Drawing Rights) world system in the near future. If they succeed it would facilitate a rapid move away from the US dollar as the world's main reserve currency.
   There are many complex developments and plans to sort out; the aforementioned represent just the tip of the iceberg, making it difficult to project exactly how events will unfold. But here is what we know for sure. The financial movers and shakers of the world want to replace the dollar with a new international currency. They will do whatever it takes to make this happen and are eager to do it sooner rather than later, while Obama is at their beck and call.

Cont'd.....

Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 17, 2009, 12:53:21 PM »

Cont'd...
  What we do not know is exactly how long this transition will take, and whether the US will first be moved into a regional currency or if this step will be by-passed in favor of an immediate global currency. There are other questions, including: How much resistance will there be from the people of the US and Britain, and their legislative bodies? Will there be a partial or complete collapse of our economy? Will other types of crises be precipitated (via terror, war, disease, etc.) to accommodate this change? And, will God in His mercy intervene to give us more time? These variables make it impossible to set dates with any degree of accuracy. However, it is important to get prepared now in case things fall into place quickly, which they could.
   Every indication suggests that when the new currency is issued, it will involve a major revaluation. Rumor has it that if the new currency were to be released soon (within the next year or so) we could expect a 6:1 devaluation. In other words, if you have $6,000 in a bank account, you would have only 1,000 units of the new currency when your bank reopens. If such an event were to occur, banks would shut down for a period of time, meaning you would not have access to your accounts and probably not your safety deposit box for several days to several weeks. In some cases involving currency revaluations in other countries, bank authorities have seized the contents of citizens deposit boxes. For this reason I would consider moving valuables out of my box to another location - possibly a fireproof safe in my home.                                    Cont'd...........
Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 17, 2009, 01:03:37 PM »

Cont'd....
   Although my professional background is in economics and international business, I have been reluctant to tell people what to do...but beause so many ..call or write us on this matter, I will give an example of what I would personally do...I would invest in gold and silver...that could be used to barter for goods and services...I would invest in survival related items....if I could I'd purchase land with available firewood and a fresh spring that could be used for growing food. The fact is people can't eat silver and gold. Food and water are necessary for survival. In planning ahead it would be a good idea to keep some extra food and basics on hand for difficult times.
   As Christians, anything we do to prepare should be done unselfishly, keeping others in mind, If we are in a position to help others when things come crashing down, it will be a strong testimony to those who are unprepared. Difficult times could present unique opportunities to share the gospel of Christ with those who've been unwilling to listen before.
   Our number focus must be on our relationship with Him. We should use this time to grow in our walk, learning to depend on His direction in every facet of our lives. Just getting our houses in financial order won't be enough in the days ahead. We will need supernatural discernment and perseverance that only the Holy Spirit can bring. Draw close to Jesus and He will provide strength you need to stand firm while facing the challenges ahead
!"
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 17, 2009, 01:25:50 PM »

Great Articles! Thanks for sharing Sister Barbara!

I honestly believe that everything we are seeing has been planned and orchestrated. It's too insane to be anything other than INTENTIONAL. The "puppet-masters" are people like George Soros, and the puppets are people like Obama. I'm convinced that the overall plan from the start was massive failure. Why? - To end a free country and take control over it. The players in Washington, D.C. are so corrupt that it wasn't difficult to buy them. Give them enough money and they will do anything with complete disregard for the well-being of their country. In all reality, Washington, D.C. is a giant sewer, and the politicians are like bought and paid for RATS. Our worst enemies are from within, and their headquarters is in Washington, D.C. To say that they are traitors is an understatement.

As for Christians, you've already said it:

We will need supernatural discernment and perseverance that only the Holy Spirit can bring. Draw close to Jesus and He will provide strength you need to stand firm while facing the challenges ahead!"

Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 17, 2009, 01:46:59 PM »

I agree with every word you've said, Brother Tom!

I also heard a teaching recently that everything we're seeing has one purpose - to nullify God's covenant with Abraham! In order for the devil to 'discredit' God, he needs to wipe out Israel and the Jews. The US has, until now, been Israel's staunchest supporter. Ultimately, those 'puppet-masters' needed to get us out of the way.
But it won't be the US that saves Israel - It won't be the IDF that saves Israel - It will be God Himself that they (the puppetmasters) will fight! But their battle will be quick and their end will be horrible. They'll tremble as they stand before His judgment!!

And we know that EVERY knee shall bow, and EVERY tongue confess that JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!!!!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 08:28:44 PM by Barbara » Logged
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 17, 2009, 02:39:30 PM »

I agree with every word you've said, Brother Tom!

I also heard a teaching recently that everything we're seeing has one purpose - to nullify God's covenant with Abraham! In order for the devil to 'discredit' God, he needs to wipe out Israel and the Jews. The US has, until now, been Israel's staunchest supporter. Ultimately, those 'puppet-masters' needed to get us out of the way.
But it won't be the US that saves Israel - It won't be the IDF that saves Israel - It will be God Himself that they will fight! But their battle will be quick and their end will be horrible. They'll tremble as they stand before His judgment!!

And we know that EVERY knee shall bow, and EVERY tongue confess that JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!!!!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!

Amen!

I know that the 7 Year Tribulation Period will be horrible, and 75% of the earth's population will die. The devil and evil men will be given their chance to do their worst, and only Jesus Christ will be able to restore peace and order. I'm sad that there are so many evil men. At this point, we've only seen a preview of much greater evil to come. We should also know that God is going to remove the "Great Restrainer" at His Appointed Time. I think that time is soon.

I, for one, do not spiritualize, make allegories of, or otherwise dismiss portions of Scripture in Isaiah, Psalms, Ezekiel, Daniel, Zechariah, 1 Corinthians, 1 Thessalonians, Revelation, and other portions of the Bible that contain Bible Prophecy yet to be fulfilled. All will come to pass most perfectly at God's Appointed Time. I also firmly believe that God will keep every Promise to Israel and His Church.

I give thanks for God's Great Patience toward evil men. He provided a means of rescue from the curse of sin and death. He even gave the world 2,000 years to consider and accept or reject Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour. God will not withhold His Righteous and Holy Wrath much longer. Mankind is much like the times of Noah. Evil is ripening and is like a stench over the earth. Most of mankind has rejected God's Mercy and Love - worse - much of mankind mocks God and profanes His Holy Name. God even told mankind what would happen in the days ahead. Most of mankind has hardened hearts and has gotten worse instead of better. Unbelievable evil and chaos will result when the Great Restrainer is removed. Again, I think that time is near.

As for Christians:

1 Corinthians 15:50-58  Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.  51  Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,  52  In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.  53  For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.  54  So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.  55  O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?  56  The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.  57  But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.  58  Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18  13  But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.  14  For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.  15  For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  16  For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  17  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  18  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: March 29, 2010, 06:45:21 AM »

SCANDINAVIAN BISHOPS: PROMOTE NEW EVANGELISATION

VATICAN CITY, 25 MAR 2010 (VIS)

This morning in the Vatican, Benedict XVI received prelates of the Scandinavian Episcopal Conference who have just completed their "ad limina" visit. Addressing them in English, the Holy Father recalled the fact that their flock "is small in number, and scattered over a wide area. Many have to travel great distances in order to find a Catholic community in which to worship. It is most important for them to realise that every time they gather around the altar for the Eucharistic sacrifice, they are participating in an act of the universal Church, in communion with all their fellow Catholics throughout the world".

Referring then to the Congress on the Family, due to be held at Jonkoping, Sweden, in May, he told the prelates that "one of the most important messages that the people of the Nordic lands need to hear from you is a reminder of the centrality of the family for the life of a healthy society. Sadly, recent years have seen a weakening of the commitment to the institution of marriage and the Christian understanding of human sexuality that for so long served as the foundation of personal and social relations in European society.

"Children have the right to be conceived, ... brought into the world and brought up within marriage", the Pope added. "In societies with a noble tradition of defending the rights of all their members, one would expect this fundamental right of children to be given priority over any supposed right of adults to impose on them alternative models of family life and certainly over any supposed right to abortion. Since the family is 'the first and indispensable teacher of peace', the most reliable promoter of social cohesion and the best school of the virtues of good citizenship, it is in the interests of all, and especially of governments, to defend and promote stable family life".

"In the Nordic lands, religion has an important role in shaping public opinion and influencing decisions on matters concerning the common good. I urge you, therefore, to continue to convey to the people of your respective countries the Church's teaching on social and ethical questions", said Benedict XVI. He also urged the bishops to show particular pastoral concern for "the many who have experienced difficulties in the wake of the recent financial crisis" and for "married couples in which only one partner is Catholic".

The Pope went on: "The immigrant component among the Catholic population ... has needs of its own, and it is important that your pastoral outreach to families should include them, with a view to assisting their integration into society". With specific reference to Middle Eastern refugees, many of whom are members of the Eastern Churches, he called on the prelates to encourage them "not to distance themselves from the most precious elements of their own culture, particularly their faith".

The Holy Father paid tribute to "the new ecclesial movements, which bring fresh dynamism to the Church's mission" in Nordic countries and concluded by asking the bishops to commit their energies "to promoting a new evangelisation among the people. Part and parcel of this task is continued attention to ecumenical activity, and I am pleased to note the numerous tasks in which Christians from the Nordic lands come together to present a united witness before the world".

SCANDINAVIAN BISHOPS: PROMOTE NEW EVANGELISATION

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the