Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:46:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286806 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Revival
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Revival  (Read 3726 times)
rotdog61

View Profile
« on: November 18, 2007, 08:01:37 PM »

Hello.  I am part of a small  group of Christians who meet to pray for revival.  Not an individual church revival, but revival in all churches
in the End Times.  We believe that churches must get back to God, and do it quickly.
We were labeled as "Demonic", by our pastor, after he declared "We are in Revival", and when we disagreed he told us that if we couldn't agree with him we should find another church. 
We have founded Final Hour Ministries, and have a web site, and are putting out a monthly newsletter, first issue is out this week.  This ministry is not in opposition to any church, or person, but a statement of our beliefs.
We have been receiving a lot of positive feedback to our web site.  Please check it out along with our newsletter which is posted there, and give me your thoughts and feedback.
www.the-revivalist.com
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 08:46:01 AM »

Hello.  I am part of a small  group of Christians who meet to pray for revival.  Not an individual church revival, but revival in all churches
in the End Times.  We believe that churches must get back to God, and do it quickly.
We were labeled as "Demonic", by our pastor, after he declared "We are in Revival", and when we disagreed he told us that if we couldn't agree with him we should find another church. 
We have founded Final Hour Ministries, and have a web site, and are putting out a monthly newsletter, first issue is out this week.  This ministry is not in opposition to any church, or person, but a statement of our beliefs.
We have been receiving a lot of positive feedback to our web site.  Please check it out along with our newsletter which is posted there, and give me your thoughts and feedback.
www.the-revivalist.com

Hello Rotdog61,

WELCOME!

I sincerely hope that you enjoy Christians Unite. Our primary mission here is to give the GOSPEL OF THE GRACE OF GOD and reserve an appropriate place for Christian family fellowship. I look forward to reading your posts and having fellowship with you.

YES - we are all in need of REVIVAL daily. We are weak, but our LORD and SAVIOUR is STRONG. We can and should pray for each other, encourage each other, and strengthen each other in CHRIST. I'm curious, did your previous pastor mention any specific reason when he called you demonic, or was it simply because of suggesting a revival? YES - we all need revival.

I firmly believe that all Christians need to feed and care for our spirit at least daily.  We do that with prayer, submission to GOD'S Will, and eating Spiritual Food from GOD'S WORD.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 10:25:18 AM »

Hi rotdog61,

Welcome to Christians Unite forums.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Eva

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 10:57:04 AM »

www.the-revivalist.com

Welcome rotdog61:

Hope you enjoy the fellowship!  Lot's of useful (Biblical) information here.

Am looking forward to your posts.

Love in Christ, Eva

I can do ALL things through Christ, who strengthens me.
rotdog61

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2007, 11:12:18 AM »

Our previous pastor declared from the pulpit "We Are In Revival", in a church with a capacity of 300, where the normal attendance was 25-30 people.  We could not agree with him, and at that time he labeled us "Demonic", because of our prayers.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2007, 11:33:47 AM »

Our previous pastor declared from the pulpit "We Are In Revival", in a church with a capacity of 300, where the normal attendance was 25-30 people.  We could not agree with him, and at that time he labeled us "Demonic", because of our prayers.

I don't understand this at all. However, there is something else to consider. If sound doctrine from the GOSPEL OF THE GRACE OF GOD is given, Bible Prophecy tells us that there will come a time where men will have itching ears and not be able to endure sound doctrine.

If there is a huge church building that's full all of the time, I would say AMEN! if it's full to hear the GOSPEL. Sadly, some of the "Mega-Churches" of today are full for the wrong reasons. I have no idea about what happened to your little church, but I do know that many of the big churches tickle the ears of their congregation, entertain them, and might or might not get around to the TRUTH of the GOSPEL.

If we are approaching the end days of this Age of Grace, things are going to grow much worse. Regardless, all Christians need Revival every day, and our needs will grow as the world grows more evil. I've been to your web site, but I didn't find any specifics about what you want to do and how you want to do it. I realize that your site is probably new, so please keep us posted.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Jon-Marc

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2007, 01:21:12 PM »

There needs to be a revival among God's people, because many have fallen asleep on the job. Too many Christians have become lukewarm, and there is too much division among professing believers. Satan is working within the ranks ro divide God's people, and he's doing a very good job of it, unfortunately.

Secure in Christ--Holy Spirit in me.
rotdog61

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2007, 10:15:15 PM »

The pastor saying that we are in revival was not sound doctrine according to the Gospel.   His "overseeer" had stated from the same pulpit weeks earlier that "This church is not in revival."
He keeps saying revival, and it has now caused approximately 20 people to leave the church,which would leave about 15 people regularly attending.  Some of these people have been members for over 20 yrs.
islandboy
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2007, 08:58:06 PM »

Welcome to the forum. I look forward to reading your posts and I will check out your website.   Smiley Smiley Smiley

Be not weary in your serving; Do your best for those in need; Kindness will be rewarded by the Lord who prompts the deed.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the