Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:19:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286809 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  See'Ya Later
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: See'Ya Later  (Read 7325 times)
Littleboy

View Profile
« on: November 16, 2007, 02:23:46 PM »

I Think I'll join the 19,980, that have decided to say ,
See'Ya later to the 20+/- here at CU!
I'll still pray for you all, Like a Good Brother Should...
YLBD
P.S
You might want to take a step back and ask yourself Truthfully,
WHY? Has everyone left here(CU)
Have you ever been to a Party and theirs this Guy that ALWAY'S has Something better to say about what your talking about, NO matter what your talking about?
That's what this place has become like to me & that's sad, I like(d) it here.
It's like trying to talk to a Democrat: They don't listen to When your talking AND only thinking about what they want to say!
Maybe you should try to Listen, I know it's kinda hard in this Forum..
IF you want people to listen to you , you have to listen to others sometimes..
Men such as us are to be well entreated for OUR LABORING in the Scriptures, NOT to be called Braggers & Men that set themselves up...
Who are you to say HOW much the Lord has Lifted me up without knowing me?
So, with that said, I dust off myfingers & leave this site!
2 cakes Cry

HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 02:33:43 PM »

Sorry to see you go LittleBoy.  There is so much on here and lots we can all have learn from each other.  I'm sorry your experience wasn't what you had hoped for and I pray all the best for you.  Wink

Let us fight the good fight!
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 03:01:20 PM »

I was going to respond to your post in more detail but I decided that I will simply say that I wish you the best in the Lord and that I will be praying for you.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
TigerLily
Gold Member

Laugh often,long & loud.Laugh until you feel it!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2007, 04:49:35 PM »

I, like u Pastor R was gonna say some things to this posts.. but i sense that there aint much use.. I watched some other posts  so ,"little boy" im sorry u havent enjoyed your stay.. i am on and off  of Cu cause of pc and life issues.. but i know that this site is full od awesome , wonderful, kind, caring christian people who love and do what ever they can to be there and help, so im sorry u didnt feel that, I do wish.. that you'd not have said some of the things u did on your farewell posts.. un called for, far as im concerned..
Best of Luck in your life and walk with God..

Tigerlily..

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2007, 05:21:35 AM »

Hello Brother Duane,

The GOSPEL OF THE GRACE OF GOD is given here. We aren't ashamed of it and that work will continue. We have nothing to apologize for, so I'll simply say that we'll pray for you.

Love In Christ,
Tom

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2007, 05:32:47 AM »

GOOD NEWS!

1:  Romans 3:10 NASB  as it is written, "THERE IS NONE RIGHTEOUS, NOT EVEN ONE; THERE IS NONE WHO UNDERSTANDS, THERE IS NONE WHO SEEKS FOR GOD; ALL HAVE TURNED ASIDE, TOGETHER THEY HAVE BECOME USELESS; THERE IS NONE WHO DOES GOOD, THERE IS NOT EVEN ONE."

2:  Romans 3:23  NASB  for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

3:  Romans 5:12  NASB  Therefore, just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men, because all sinned--

4:  Romans 6:23  NASB  For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

5:  Romans 1:18  NASB  For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness,

6:  Romans 3:20  NASB  because by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified in His sight; for through the Law comes the knowledge of sin.

7:  Romans 3:27  NASB  Where then is boasting? It is excluded. By what kind of law? Of works? No, but by a law of faith.

8:  Romans 5:8-9  NASB  But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from the wrath of God through Him.

9:  Romans 2:4  NASB  Or do you think lightly of the riches of His kindness and tolerance and patience, not knowing that the kindness of God leads you to repentance?

10:  Romans 3:22  NASB  even the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all those who believe; for there is no distinction;

11:  Romans 3:28  NASB  For we maintain that a man is justified by faith apart from works of the Law.

12:  Romans 10:9  NASB  that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;

13:  Romans 4:21  NASB  and being fully assured that what God had promised, He was able also to perform.

14:  Romans 4:24 NASB  but for our sake also, to whom it will be credited, as those who believe in Him who raised Jesus our Lord from the dead,

15:  Romans 5:1  NASB  Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,

16:  Romans 10:10  NASB  for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.

17:  Romans 10:13  NASB  for "WHOEVER WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED."

Thanks be unto GOD for HIS unspeakable GIFT!, JESUS CHRIST, our Lord and Saviour forever!

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2007, 11:49:18 AM »

Hello Brother Duane,

The GOSPEL OF THE GRACE OF GOD is given here. We aren't ashamed of it and that work will continue. We have nothing to apologize for, so I'll simply say that we'll pray for you.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Amen, brother. I would rather be a member of a little brown church in the wildwood where the Gospel of Jesus Christ is given than to be a member of a mega church that is leading people astray by teaching another gospel.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2007, 12:30:30 PM »

Hello Brother Duane,

Love In Christ,
Tom

Amen, brother. I would rather be a member of a little brown church in the wildwood where the Gospel of Jesus Christ is given.

AMEN!!

Quote from: Littleboy
I Think I'll join the 19,980, that have decided to say ,
See'Ya later to the 20+/- here at CU!

I'm still trying to figure how you came up with 19,980 members. If you look, there are only 3101 members as I post this.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 01:59:51 PM by DreamWeaver » Logged

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2007, 03:04:45 PM »

Dreamweaver Said:

I'm still trying to figure how you came up with 19,980 members. If you look, there are only 3101 members as I post this.

Brother, I wondered about this also. It's apparent that Littleboy felt a need to take an unfair and false CHEAP SHOT before he left. Maybe he thought the false and higher number he made up or pulled out of thin air would make the forum sound worse. His grievance is also imaginary. The only thing negative that happened to Littleboy while he was here is that nobody agreed with several OBVIOUSLY false presentations he made on the GOSPEL. The TRUTH was posted as a response, and it WAS NOT done in a mean or rude manner. Littleboy was treated extremely well here, even when someone disagreed with him.

So, this boils down to something very simple. The TRUTH of the GOSPEL is not very popular with the world, but that doesn't mean that Christians will stop giving it out. Christians will be giving out the GOSPEL OF THE GRACE OF GOD as long as we are on the face of the earth to do so. GOD will get all of the GLORY. It would be and is cruel to withhold the TRUTH OF THE GOSPEL OF GOD'S GRACE. Having huge numbers of people in a church building or on a Christian forum without the TRUTH is a very sad thing, especially if the motive is to obtain popularity.

Love In Christ,
Tom

John 3:16-20 NASB
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. "For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. "He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. "This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil.  "For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.

TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2007, 05:44:21 PM »

I agree with ya'll here, im sorry he had to say what he did, thats why i said what i did in my first posts on this thread, he said things in his farewell posts that was totally uncalled for and plainly wrong. Stuff said  that didnt even make sense.. and I noticed that in the thread he got so upset at u PK Tom.. about when how many times the bible been read thru ect.. i was gonna post on that thread that it doesnt matter how many times the bible been read thru by someone.. If they have the understanding of Gods word and the spirit of GOd in them, God will use them to help and God will put the words in your mind and mouth to help someone, regardless of how many times u have read it totally thru, I  found things said on that thread offencive but thats neither no longer here nor there,..
 I am sorry PK tom and all ya others that was smacked at thru this  and other threads.. just remember to keep posting the way ya'll been posting!Continue to allow God to use you in the many ways ya'll been used in the past and any new way u feel led of God to be used! Oh and also.. keep up the humor as well, you might be surprised who might be on here that just really really needs a good laugh and a good smile!!
Much Luv and hugs to ya'll
Tigerlily!!
Keep up the wonderful work!

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2007, 05:50:12 PM »

Oh and also.. keep up the humor as well, you might be surprised who might be on here that just really really needs a good laugh and a good smile!!
Much Luv and hugs to ya'll
Tigerlily!!
Keep up the wonderful work!

TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2007, 06:10:44 PM »

EXACTLY
ROFL your the perfect example of Humor HEHEHE!!!
See. i mean COME ON people.. who dont need a good LOL like this one every now and then eh?? hehe.. like one of our wonderful Mod's just recently said.. Christians should be the happiest"  To much seriousness and arguing over something  that makes little to no sense is just ridiculus and ya know what?... just a waste of effort.. put that effort into being happy!!

thanks DW!! You are awesome!!

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2007, 06:23:42 PM »

Who me?? Huh

Naaaaaa............ you must mean Pastor Roger.

TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2007, 06:31:04 PM »

LOL.. I was meaning you.. but ya know.. Pastor Roger and PK tom and several otehrs here are perfect examples as well!!!  hehe

TL

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2007, 06:42:44 PM »

LOL.. I was meaning you.. but ya know.. Pastor Roger and PK tom and several otehrs here are perfect examples as well!!!  hehe

TL

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the