Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 09:28:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286812 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Please pray for me and my family
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Please pray for me and my family  (Read 1187 times)
greetingboots42

View Profile
« on: November 13, 2007, 08:48:17 AM »

Please pray for me and my family. I started a new life as a christian recently. I have been studying hard about God's word with my community group. This summer, for the first real time, I let God into my heart, and at that moment I truly knew I was saved. It seems every since then the devil has been at my heels doing everything he can to shake me. I am paying for my past soons. But with God's help and the help of new Christian brothers and sisters I will make it through. I was a credit card junky. My husband and I are rectifying that situration now. But then my job, for the last 2 months has cost me 1500.00 each month. So all that going now, its very hard to not throw your hands up and say I give in. But I am not going to give Satan the satisfaction. I am going to say this prayer though. I feel selfish by doing this, but I know God will send the help my way if I ask for it. I have prayed for his forgiveness, and he has answered. But selfishly, I pray at this time, I do need my FatherGod 25000.00 to get these ubgone21 cards payed so I can go on with the missions that you have recently put before me. I can concentrate on these missions. I need your help to get these wrongs done away with so I can move on. Thank you my great FatherGod. You have been there for a long time, and I just wouldnt let you in. And now you are 1st in my life. Thank you for your love FatherGod. Thank you for sites like this where you have led me so my brothers and sister can also keep me in their prayers and know that someone will be able to help me.
Thank you FatherGod,
Boots
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 09:52:17 AM »

Hi greetingboots42,

Welcome to Christians Unite forums. All I can offer you is my prayers and a little advice. Work hard and pay off your debts a little at a time. That may sound a bit cold but with all of the con games on the internet that is the best advice I can give you and prayer for others is the best gift a person can give. I will be praying that your job will give you the money that you need for your situation or that a new job will come your way that will.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Eva

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 10:23:06 AM »

Work hard and pay off your debts a little at a time. That may sound a bit cold but with all of the con games on the internet that is the best advice I can give you and prayer for others is the best gift a person can give. I will be praying that your job will give you the money that you need for your situation or that a new job will come your way that will.

I agree with Pastor Roger and will lift you and you family up in prayer regarding this.  Be careful not to allow Satan to condemn you over this. Instead accept God's total and complete forgiveness and do what you must to rectify the situation.

God Bless you and Love in Christ, Eva

I can do ALL things through Christ, who strengthens me.
Littleboy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 11:11:34 AM »

Please pray for me and my family. I started a new life as a christian recently. I have been studying hard about God's word with my community group. This summer, for the first real time, I let God into my heart, and at that moment I truly knew I was saved. It seems every since then the devil has been at my heels doing everything he can to shake me. I am paying for my past soons. But with God's help and the help of new Christian brothers and sisters I will make it through. I was a credit card junky. My husband and I are rectifying that situration now. But then my job, for the last 2 months has cost me 1500.00 each month. So all that going now, its very hard to not throw your hands up and say I give in. But I am not going to give Satan the satisfaction. I am going to say this prayer though. I feel selfish by doing this, but I know God will send the help my way if I ask for it. I have prayed for his forgiveness, and he has answered. But selfishly, I pray at this time, I do need my FatherGod 25000.00 to get these ubgone21 cards payed so I can go on with the missions that you have recently put before me. I can concentrate on these missions. I need your help to get these wrongs done away with so I can move on. Thank you my great FatherGod. You have been there for a long time, and I just wouldnt let you in. And now you are 1st in my life. Thank you for your love FatherGod. Thank you for sites like this where you have led me so my brothers and sister can also keep me in their prayers and know that someone will be able to help me.
Thank you FatherGod,
Boots

Praise be to God
He has pulled another from the depths of Hell and has Made a new child for himself,
Bless'ed be his name who can be against us if you are for us!
Thank You Father that your ears are open to us that Love you,
Help them Father, that they may kknow the Power of your Name..
Gods will be done!
AMEN!
YLBD
greetingboots42

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 11:13:48 PM »

Pastor Roger - please dont take me wrong, or anyone - I am just down right now and I was led to this website. i strongly believe that by requesting prayers on your behalf, God knows your are truly sincere; and he will answer my prayer. It may not be the answer I want, but it will be the answer I need. My job I have been at for a very long time, has been caught up in the economy, and in Sept and October, my salary, fell $1500, each month! So, it has been very rough right now. Finances can sure tare ?? you and your family up. But you know what? enough about me. Littleboy, thank you. You made me laugh. Someday, you and I will have to meet each other in our future home; where we will all have great smiles. And I will keep you all in my prayers. The post on this site have been so loving. You can feel the love when you read others posts.
thank you,
boots

PS. Pastor Roger, to finish my original thought; please don't think I came to this website just to ask for money. I came asking for help and for prayers. I am ashamed of myself, for giving in to temptation and mis-handling my wages.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2007, 11:22:27 PM »

Hello Greetingboots42,

WELCOME!

You will be in my prayers.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Littleboy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2007, 12:22:30 PM »

Hi Boots Smiley

Littleboy, thank you. You made me laugh. Someday, you and I will have to meet each other in our future home; where we will all have great smiles.

Good, Laughter is Good for the Soul & Body, Espeically in times of troubles...

I think Gold is about 820.00 an Oz. right now, Cool And i want you to know that "your faith" is MORE precious, than ALL
the Gold in the World and SO is Gods Love for "You", Smiley Smiley Smiley
You stay strong, OK?
And if its ok with God, We will meet, I should be easy to find "i'm a Littleboy" Grin
YLBD
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the