Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 03:39:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286795 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Signs of the Lord's Return and the End of the Age
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Signs of the Lord's Return and the End of the Age  (Read 118949 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #165 on: December 16, 2018, 10:01:43 PM »

How the murders of two elderly Jewish women shook France  Angry

This is a long read
Two killings in Paris, one year apart, have inflamed the bitter French debate over antisemitism, race and religion.

By James McAuley

Tue 27 Nov 2018 01.00 EST
Last modified on Tue 27 Nov 2018 11.19 EST

The body landed in the courtyard, not far from the building’s bins. Shortly before 5am on 4 April 2017, a 65-year-old woman was hurled from the third-floor balcony of a social housing project in the 11th arrondissement of Paris, a rapidly gentrifying area on the eastern side of the French capital. An hour earlier, that same woman – a retired doctor and kindergarten teacher – had been asleep in the small apartment where she had lived for the past 30 years. When she woke up, she saw the face of her 27-year-old neighbour in the darkness. The man, who still lived with his family on the building’s second floor, had first stormed into another apartment, whose tenants had locked themselves in a bedroom and called the police. By the time he climbed up the fire escape into his victim’s apartment, three officers were present in the building.

The autopsy would later reveal that the woman’s skull had been crushed, most likely with the telephone on her bedside table. Before and after his victim lost consciousness, the assailant beat her until the nightgown she was wearing – white, with a blue floral pattern – was soaked with her blood. He then dragged her body to the balcony of the apartment, and threw her over the railing – exactly the same way, he told prosecutors, as John Travolta does in The Punisher, the film he had been watching before the attack. “I killed the sheitan!” he yelled from the balcony, according to testimonies given by neighbours. “Sheitan” is an Arabic word for “devil”. Neighbours heard him repeatedly chant “Allahu Akbar”.

More at: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/27/how-the-murders-of-two-elderly-jewish-women-shook-france-antisemitism-mireille-knoll-sarah-halimi

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: December 16, 2018, 10:07:23 PM »

Outright calls to murder Jews have become a pattern among European Muslim clergy
November 22, 2018

Originally published in Arutz Sheva

The massive immigration of Muslims into Western European countries has also brought with it major whitewashing efforts to keep resulting problems hidden. The main whitewashers are western politicians as well as media and Muslim leaders. There are also many others. A central reason for the strong whitewashing efforts is that publishing the details of the criminality, incitement and other serious problems that segments of the Muslim immigrants and their descendants have brought with them would be a huge accusation against European governments. They have let millions of people in without adequate screening.

Other issues are distorted as well. Many pseudo-progressives falsely assert that all cultures are equal, a claim simple to deconstruct. Furthermore, mainly as a result of the evils of colonialism, the misbelief that only white people can be racists has been promoted.

More at: https://www.weeklyblitz.net/oped/outright-calls-to-murder-jews-have-become-a-pattern-among-european-muslim-clergy/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These muslims claim they are badly treated everywhere, I wonder WHY???

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #167 on: December 16, 2018, 10:28:27 PM »

ISIS Says It Was Behind Deadly Attack on Christians in Egypt
By Declan Walsh and Mohamed Ezz
Nov. 2, 2018

CAIRO — Islamist gunmen killed at least seven Coptic Christian pilgrims in Egypt on Friday and wounded at least 16 in an attack later claimed by the Islamic State.

The attack — an ambush on two buses — ended a nearly yearlong lull in major attacks on Copts in Egypt, and may signal a resumption of the Islamic State’s campaign to sow sectarian divisions in Egyptian society.

It was also a setback for President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, who has put security concerns at the heart of his autocratic style of rule and has repeatedly vowed to protect Christians, a minority in the country, from attack.

More at: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/02/world/middleeast/egypt-coptic-christians-ambush.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Against ISIS I seriously doubt the President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi could not have prevented this attack

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 17, 2018, 04:36:02 PM »

Megachurch pastor buys wife $200,000 Lamborghini
'My hubby is a hard worker, he worked his whole life and he saved to bless his wife'
Published: 6 hours ago

One day megachurch Pastor John Gray was in the news for encouraging veterans, single parents and widows in his church to take money out of his collection baskets. Two weeks later he was in the news for buying his wife a $200,000 Lamborghini for an anniversary president.

Read more at https://www.wnd.com/2018/12/megachurch-pastor-buys-wife-200000-lamborghini/#kU0iCsTOVxGUweRd.99

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pastor Gray better get his life squared away, soon!!!

Extravagant purchases like this from offerings make me sick. I can't understand how the congregation puts up with things like this.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 18, 2018, 05:18:37 PM »

Shammu,

Thanks for the news, I enjoyed it. It's been some time since we had news posted about prophecy.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #170 on: December 18, 2018, 11:10:10 PM »

Extravagant purchases like this from offerings make me sick. I can't understand how the congregation puts up with things like this.

I know what you mean brother, the money could have been put to better use for our Lord

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: December 18, 2018, 11:16:17 PM »

Israeli premier’s son blocked on Facebook for anti-Muslim posts

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s eldest, Yair, tweeted on Sunday that Facebook blocked his page for 24 hours over apparent anti-Muslim posts and called the leading social network a “dictatorship”.

In a message posted on Thursday on his Facebook page after deadly Palestinian attacks, Yair Netanyahu had called for “all Muslims (to) leave” Israel.

“Do you know where there are no attacks? In Iceland and in Japan where coincidentally there are no Muslims,” the prime minister’s son wrote.

More at: https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2018/12/17/israeli-premiers-son-blocked-on-facebook-for-anti-muslim-posts/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frankly I like Netanyahu’s eldest son Yair second idea   Grin Grin

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the