Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 05:18:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286803 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  sowing seeds for future blessings
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: sowing seeds for future blessings  (Read 1992 times)
lburck
« on: October 22, 2007, 07:39:20 PM »

hi again~i just wanted to share a revelation i received from my Father, today.  i watched a show about sowing seeds

and anticipating a harvest.  i have a four-yr-old daughter who is extremely strong-willed--i mean over-the-top.  she

acts tough at school, but inside she's a sensitive little girl.  she tells me how hard school is because the kids make fun

of her.  she has been known to act out, and she wants to play her way, only.  so, i explained that she needed to       

listen to her teacher; try not to be naughty.  she told me that she would have to pray to Jesus to take her "naughty

away."  she said she couldn't do it herself.  this child of mine can really test a person to the ultimate limits.  but, i

learned that when we sow seeds (actions done unto the lord), we can expect a harvest.  God will reward us, in the

future.  so, if i trust God, and continue to lift her up to Him, encourage her and love her w/ patience...patience being

the key word...the seed...then God will bless her future w/ grace, and all that she needs to be a successful, God-

loving adult one day.  i don't need to fear that she will end up a wreck of an adult...i don't have to lose hope for

her.  if i am faithful in sowing seeds of love, she will be more than okay...thanks be to our Almighty Father who is the

Deliverer and Provider~lisa
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 07:41:23 PM by lburck » Logged
islandboy
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 11:31:52 AM »

Amen. Children can be a handful, but also are such a joy and a blessing. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts on this matter. I am sure your child will grow up minding you and her elders, as I see she has a parent that is strong in the Lord.

Be not weary in your serving; Do your best for those in need; Kindness will be rewarded by the Lord who prompts the deed.
Jon-Marc

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 02:11:35 PM »

Well, after all, she is only 4 and has a lot of growing and learning to do. All you can do is try to teach her the truth, pray for her, and have a lot of patience. I was rejected by my peers and know how damaging that can be to a child's self-esteem. Every child needs friends in order to learn how to BE a friend. I guess that's why I am happiest alone.

Secure in Christ--Holy Spirit in me.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the