Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:54:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  For Men Only (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  The "new guy" here...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The "new guy" here...  (Read 4457 times)
meant2live4him

View Profile
« on: September 27, 2007, 04:24:02 PM »

Hey Everyone,

I have been looking for a forum to simply be real...I'm sick of finding myself talking in forums and stuff and the conversations and relationships not really for anything. I have recently bought an HDTV and found myself in a forum all the time that talked about nothing but HDTV's...yes i know very boring. Anyway...I don't have much time left in the day before I have to go pick up my wife, but I wanted to say Hi to everyone and let everyone that that I'm hoping to call this home now. I want to use this site to find relationships with individuals across the country in the name of Christ. I am a senior majoring in Youth Ministry and just think this is a really pivotal time in my life. I just got married and God is doing so much in my life. He's teaching me more and more about my wife and the students I volunteer with. Hope everyone is having an awesome week, and if not...just think it's almost over.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 06:54:04 PM »

Hello meant2live4him, and welcome to Christians Unite forum. Now, what is a HDTV besides some fancy TV??

I look forwards to reading some of your posts.

meant2live4him

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2007, 09:39:02 AM »

HDTV is pretty much what EVERY single TV will most likely be in the next 10 years. The one we bought is an LCD screen so it's pretty much like a 26 inch laptop screen (so it's VERY clear). It's very thing and able to be hung on the wall. Because my wife and I live in a 400 square foot apartment and our living room is very small this was pretty much our best option for a TV. The prices used to be VERY VERY expensive for flat panel TV's but we got our 26 inch for alittle over $300. We have an Xbox 360 hooked up to it and whenever we play games on there it's the most real looking video game I've ever played. We like to play football games such as Madden and what not and it's INSANE. It is so detailed that when you do the "replay" you can zoom in and see the tiny holes that are in every football jersey...pretty detailed.

Anyway...

So tonight I'm going home to my in-laws house and spending the night and then getting up tomorrow and going to Cincinnati to go to the Cubs game.  Grin We live about 50 miles south of Chicago and I've been a Cubs fan for the longest time. Hopefully they do well today and then this weekend and are able to clinch the division.

I've been getting a little sick lately so last night I drank some orange juice and took some cold med. so hopefully that'll cause it to go away...please pray that I don't get sick before the game tomorrow!

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2007, 03:28:50 PM »

So tonight I'm going home to my in-laws house and spending the night and then getting up tomorrow and going to Cincinnati to go to the Cubs game.  Grin We live about 50 miles south of Chicago and I've been a Cubs fan for the longest time. Hopefully they do well today and then this weekend and are able to clinch the division.

Cub's ?? Undecided

I love my Diamondbacks.......

Go D'Backs.............. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the