Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:54:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286809 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Confuse wife
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Confuse wife  (Read 1255 times)
gab2280

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2007, 02:21:48 AM »

I m in the midst of filling for divorce, my husband left me about 4 years ago after 4 years of marriage. He owed a few loan sharks(money lenders) and left me and my son without notice. Since then he never send us any support although he still keep in touch with us through phone. I can't hide from public anymore on the reason he left us not even my employment and through their advices I have to seek legal advice. My lawyer had told me to proceed with the divorce after my husband threatened to murder me after he accused me of having affair with another man. It was a very difficult for me to make the decision after he made all the cranky phone calls to my office and told everyone that I m fooling around and threaten of sending someone to hurt me. I made a poilice report to protect my self and my son and I prayed very hard that I can't afford to lose my job because of this matter. He even threatened of continue to make my life miserable in anyway, I was really terrified and decided to filled for divorced after I told my pastor about my situation and he agreed that I should proceed with it. I really feel weak, hopeless, angry, sad and there were a few times I tried to commit suicide, I needed friends or someone to just listen and understand me but everytime when he called me and know that I m with someone he started to accused and talked all the bad words that stabbed my heart. Eventually, he agreed ed to divorce me but he doesn't want to cooperate with my lawyer to at least let him know where he is so my lawyer can serve the document to him and he also disagreed to attend the court order, so my lawyer had to proceed with the abandonment procedure which is very costly to me and takes longer time.
Please do support me in prayer, I m very stressfull not only the problem I m facing but also with my daily busy works schedule. I need God's grace to be upon me all the time.

Confuse,
GB
Debp
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 03:30:57 AM »

GB, I'm praying your situation will work out.  If you aren't doing this already, try reading some of the Psalms during your prayer time.  I pray your confusion will depart and that you will know the peace of God in your heart, even as you go through this difficult situation.  God bless.

...walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. Eph. 4:1-3
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2007, 04:27:36 AM »

Hello GB, I see you are new welcome to CU Forums.

I'm sorry you are going through so much, I am certainly praying for you. It really warms my heart to know that you already have the very best Advocate anyone can ever want/
His Name is Jesus.

Deb, has given you some very good advice and may I also add prayer, yes we can pray, and will most gladly pray for you, but you too will have to pray on this situation and ask God to show you and lead you in the right direction.

Here is a Scripture I want to remind you of that will give you comfort.

Isa 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Please do not give in to fear, for as the Word tells us:

2Ti 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Fear is of the devil, do not allow yourself to be fearful, instead bravely approach God's Throne and ask of Him what you need in the name of Jesus.

I will continue to pray for you.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2007, 05:37:23 AM »

Hello gab2280, you can add my prayers, for your son, and you sister.

Brother Jerry
Global Moderator
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2007, 09:50:12 AM »

Gab

My prayers are with you.  Be strong for your sake and your son's.  Stay rooted in your church and the church family.

Sincerely
Brother Jerry

------
I am like most fathers.  I, like most, want more for my children than I have.

I am unlike most fathers.  What I would like my children to have more of is crowns to lay at Jesus feet.
gab2280

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2007, 02:30:02 AM »

Thanks for your concern and support in prayers, I believe God will works all things good for those who love Him. God bless.

GB
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2007, 02:50:02 AM »

Thanks for your concern and support in prayers, I believe God will works all things good for those who love Him. God bless.

GB

Amen GB, we will continue to pray for you and your precious baby. Please keep us posted. I know you will have a wonderful testimony to share with us, and we will all praise the Lord with you.

Love in Christ,
Maria

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
gab2280

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2007, 08:37:14 AM »

I was really touched to know that someone out there praying for me, it was months I didn't keep in touch with my church members and pastor, I was so embarrassed to expose the situation that I went through. I just keep myself shut with many excuses and I tried to find website that could help me in any way and I thank God that I got this website. I really need all the prayers and wisdom from God to lead me and everlasting peace of God in my mind. Thanks for the continuing support.

GB(grace)
danielleenbody

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2007, 01:27:33 PM »

Hi GB,

That sounds so tough. I would just surround yourself with as many positive influences as possible. Church and support groups are great! For anyone, it is so hard to stay positive when all you have is negativity around you, it consumes you and makes you someone your not. Try and be around godly friends and influences. Keep praying, girl! God will get you through this.

I am praying for you as well.
Debp
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2007, 05:46:13 PM »

I was really touched to know that someone out there praying for me, it was months I didn't keep in touch with my church members and pastor, I was so embarrassed to expose the situation that I went through. I just keep myself shut with many excuses and I tried to find website that could help me in any way and I thank God that I got this website. I really need all the prayers and wisdom from God to lead me and everlasting peace of God in my mind. Thanks for the continuing support.

GB(grace)

We love you in Christ.  God bless you, give you His peace and strengthen you.

...walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. Eph. 4:1-3
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the