Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:56:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286775 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Entertainment
| |-+  Politics and Political Issues (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  George Bush- Your Opinion
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: George Bush- Your Opinion  (Read 25475 times)
Sammy

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2003, 12:26:30 PM »

I begrudginly accept.  I f you have to vent your frustration, I am happy that it is with me on the Web rather than with someone in the real world   Life in America is Hard and Frustrating, and you feel you have to lash out.  I forgive and love you.  
Peace and Respect for all time.  Sammy  Smiley
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2003, 03:06:34 PM »

My opinion of your opinion is that your opinion SUCKS  Grin

Oklahoma Howdy to Ambassador4Christ,

I've been waiting for an opportunity to do this.

DITTO!

I think we have a troll among us. The little horns on his head are showing.  Cool

DITTO  Grin

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=550

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Sapphire W34P0N
Gold Member

We'll party like we're dead.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2003, 04:58:45 PM »

I don't think that Sammy is a troll. He's/she's just voicing his/her opinion. Nothing wrong with that.
twobombs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2003, 07:28:28 AM »

Sumimasen JE-chan; In the US that is a problem, you can even get yourself arrested for removing yellow ribbons.

Hey Je: can you write japanese ? Then we could talk some japanese with eachother on this forum  Grin

[ Tempus Fugit Smiley ]
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2003, 01:02:58 PM »

Spoken like a true leftist liberal wackoo.

DITTO  Grin

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=550

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2003, 04:34:09 AM »

George Bush- Let's see.

He had several failed busines ventures.
He was an Alcaholic and took illicit Drugs.
He wants to be installed the Dictator of America
"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator."
-- President G. W. Bush
He only went overseas once before he became President.
He destroyed the U.N
He stole the Presidency. (Yes I know it was only Florida but that doesnt make it any better)
Anything he got in life He got because of daddys connections-
He let Afghanistan go to hell... Then he let Iraq go to hell...
He tore the constitution to threads with the Patriot Act one and Two
He ruined the economy for all time.
And basically destroyed everything that the world once admired about the U.S
(How long do you think this Menace to world Peace and decency  that is the United States will remain a superpower.-- Not long after bush is through with it.)
The rest of the world is SAVED and we owe it all to George W Bush.  Gotta love him.

--This is just an opinion.

Hmmmmm.  Failed business man.  Paul would have been considered a failure as a Pharisee by other Pharisees upon his conversion...

Alcoholic and drug user.  Noah made a vineyard and got drunk on his wine...

American Dictator who stole the presidency.  David was despised by many after "taking" the throne.  Perspective plays an important part here.  I seem to recall something about God setting up and taking down kings...

One overseas trip prior to presidency.  David was a shepherd when he was annointed king.  Perhaps God isn't concerned with a man's abilities when He choses them for leadership...

Destroyed the UN.  Sorry.  Seems to still be up and interferring... Grin

Everything he got in life he got by daddy's connections.  Solomon may have been considered similiarly, yet he accomplished more than his father's connections granted him...

Afghanistan and Iraq's eternal position.   Roll Eyes

Constitutional shredding.  Lincoln demanded an united government first established as a confederation...but I won't digress on that point...

Destroyed the economy for all time.  Bin Ladden I believe put a great deal of that stress on us.  Clinton managed the rest.  The wonder years of Clinton's economy were thanks to the Reagan administration...

Destroyed the world's opinion of the US.  And Clinton's established opinion gained us exactly what?

Why did I digress in this issue?  To make a very simple point.  I believe Bush to be a born again believer.  I believe him to be a politician.  But more than anything, I know him to be a man.  And as men go, he's in pretty good company...

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
Saved_4ever
Gold Member

A KJV bible believing Christian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2003, 05:28:38 AM »

YES LIBERAL: LIKE EVERY REAL CHRISTIAN.

Definition of Liberal: giving in temerament and behaviour, relating to or having personal views advocating individual freedom, tolerant of other people.  relating to an education that aims to develop cultural intrests and intellectual ability.

I hear this kind of language (liberal leftist wacko) several times a day Directed at anyone who dares to speak out against the Republican government.  

You my friend are not a christian because those views are not biblical they are liberal garbage.  It's not if you speak out against the republicrats( I mean republicans), it's when you say silly foolish liberal statments.

There's no such thing as a democrat or a republican just republicrats all fighting over the same thing.  Power but at least for the most part repulicans actually have some morals.

Any snide comments about Bush and his haydays is dumb.  You find me a sober or even remotely honest politician and I MIGHT listen.  The highest amount of "law" breakers in the land are the same ones who make them.

jonamos

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2003, 07:59:37 AM »

To everyone on this forum,
I do believe that George W. has made quite a few stupid mistakes in his life.  I believe that we all have.  I also believe in the saving grace of our Lord.  We have all done things in our past that would make people say, "There's no way they are a born-again Christian - remember all the stuff they did 20 years ago?".  Thank God that we can be forgiven of our sins and can be transformed with the Holy Spirit.  HOWEVER, as I have stated previously on this thread, I am leary, to say the least, of anyone who was involved in the Skull & Bones at Yale University (which is directly connected to the Illuminati).  Guy's, I say this in love.  Don't believe everything you see and hear on TV.  Don't just read your daily paper and say "That president of our's is one heck of a guy".  Dig a little deeper.  Do some research.  Most notably on the Skull & Bones Society at Yale.  Bush has admitted to being a member of this "Secret Society".  At the very least, I believe that you may question his claims about being a Christian after looking into this.

Jon Amos

John 3:3  
sincereheart
Gold Member

"and with His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2003, 08:28:04 AM »

Thank God that we can be forgiven of our sins and can be transformed with the Holy Spirit.

Amen! Though there will always be those who want to keep digging in a closet to see what's shakin'...

I like Bush! It's really nice to have a President with backbone who will say the name of Jesus! And it's really nice to have a leader that our military is not ashamed of! It's been far too long!

Bush has come a long way! What an inspiration!  Smiley

Sammy

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2003, 01:04:27 PM »

The reason Bushs Criminality in his younger days (note I dont say youth- He was an Adult at the time) is important is because he seeks harsh penalties for people who made the same mistakes he did, Yet he was able to avoid sanctions because of his families influence.
sincereheart
Gold Member

"and with His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2003, 01:47:41 PM »

Yet he was able to avoid sanctions because of his families influence.

Not to sidetrack your Bush bashing, but that line stood out to me. I'm able to avoid sanctions because of my family's influence. Thank you, Jesus!

Sorry, carry on...

kathleen5

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2003, 12:02:23 AM »

I think Mr Bush has done a lot of great things for our country.  However I also agree with Jon, being associated with Skull and bones leaves somes BIG questions.  

In Christ
Kathleen
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2003, 10:56:15 AM »

I think Mr Bush has done a lot of great things for our country.  However I also agree with Jon, being associated with Skull and bones leaves somes BIG questions.  

In Christ
Kathleen

Oklahoma Howdy to Kathleen5,

I doubt that many would wish to be judged by some of the boneheaded things they have done in their youth. I don't know of anyone who doesn't have enough skeleton bones in the closet to construct a small Dino. I know that I wouldn't wish to be judged by some of my stupid stunts I pulled.

We can't look at the heart of President Bush. However, if he is playing at being a Christian, he sure is going to a lot of trouble and taking a ton of flak for his open expressions of Christ, prayer, and other actions a Christian would take. If he is a Christian, he has been forgiven for his sins and should be judged by what he is doing now. I believe he is a Christian. He certainly isn't close to perfect, even now, but he is head and shoulders above what we had. I'm not trying to be critical, just two cents worth.

In Christ,

bep

Sammy

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2003, 11:35:19 AM »

My point is: If George Bush used drugs, It is wrong of him to support a stiffening of Drug laws.  But that is exactly what he is doing.
Paul2
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2003, 12:33:17 PM »

The world is between Islam and Christianity, and Judaeism. The war is raging and we pretend peace with those who seek to destroy us.

Christians want to convert the world to Christianity because we believe Jesus is the only way to Heaven. We believe He sent us out into the world to lead people to Salvation through His Life, death, and resurrection. We want to convert out of love. We want all people to be forgiven and recieve eternal life.

Muslims want to rewrite 1000 years of history and destroy the infadels, Christians and Jews and rise to world domination.
They want to destroy our civilization and the jewish people. As soon as one of the terrorist groups get a nuclear weapon,
New York will be destroyed. Its not a matter of "IF" but a matter of "When". We know how the last seven years are played out before the bodily return of Christ, but leading up to Isreals 7 year treaty is where we are now.

George Bush understands the reality of this and is doing the right thing by trying to protect our county for an nuclear nightmare that is being sought after by terorists as I type. They want to nuke our economic center but so far the only had planes to hyjack. When they get a nuke...BOOM!

I'm not ashamed of George Bush but proud to have a president that does what seems right verses whats popular.

Our economy is built on faith and trust. The stock market blows in the winds of news and rumors. If the government told the whole truth about the treats against us we'd panic.

We are at major risk of getting nuked if we don't stop north Korea, iran, ect... As soon as a terrorist gets one its coming here. We"ve been drawn into war when the trade center was hit. We have no choice but to use every means possible to protect ourselves. Little hitler type dictators want to see us nuked and will aid terrorists to do the job.

Go George W Bush Go!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the