Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:37:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Prayer For Our Troops
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Prayer For Our Troops  (Read 1820 times)
gymforlord

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2007, 05:36:50 PM »

Please Join Me in Prayer for Our Brave Troops-in spite of all the lunacy going on in the government...They need our support!
GOD BLESS THEM!!!

GYMFORLORD
"Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid...for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. Bible, Deuteronomy"
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 05:41:44 PM »

Amen.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 07:25:00 PM »

The troops, are always in my prayers.

gymforlord

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 05:57:12 PM »

Thanks, Guys! It has been a true day of prayer for myself!
God Bless!

GYMFORLORD
"Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid...for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. Bible, Deuteronomy"
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2007, 06:28:53 PM »

Hello GymforLord,

I pray for our troops every day, and I sincerely appreciate everything they do for the preservation of our peace, safety, and freedoms.

I don't understand much about our politicians today. I think that "LUNACY" is a fitting word for much of what's going on today. I firmly believe that our outstanding ARMED FORCES are fighting terrorists around the world so that we won't be fighting them here on our own soil.

I'll just say that the wimpy politicians and liberals need a dose of reality. I believe that every drop of sweat and blood by our troops has translated directly to the peace, safety, and freedom of our population at home. Most people with any common sense don't want to fight terrorists on our own soil, but maybe that's what we deserve. We need to learn the proper RESPECT AND GRATITUDE for what our ARMED FORCES have accomplished for us. YES - I said "US", not just people we don't know in another part of the world. Their efforts have kept us safe and secure, and I'm talking about every man, woman, and child in this part of the world. That's what our ARMED FORCES have done, and that's over and above all of the wonderful things they have done for innocent people in other parts of the world.

Our ARMED FORCES have my utmost RESPECT AND GRATITUDE! Not only will I pray for their safety and for their families - I will give thanks for them!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2007, 06:38:34 PM »

AMEN!

All too often people that have had freedom all their lives cannot comprehend a life without that freedom. They expect that it will always be that way no matter what is done. There is also the idea of what happens in other nations doesn't effect us here. 9/11 was not enough of an eye opener for many, it was fluke and it was "our fault", anything except the truth.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
gymforlord

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2007, 06:40:03 PM »

Hello GymforLord,

I pray for our troops every day, and I sincerely appreciate everything they do for the preservation of our peace, safety, and freedoms.

I don't understand much about our politicians today. I think that "LUNACY" is a fitting word for much of what's going on today. I firmly believe that our outstanding ARMED FORCES are fighting terrorists around the world so that we won't be fighting them here on our own soil.

I'll just say that the wimpy politicians and liberals need a dose of reality. I believe that every drop of sweat and blood by our troops has translated directly to the peace, safety, and freedom of our population at home. Most people with any common sense don't want to fight terrorists on our own soil, but maybe that's what we deserve. We need to learn the proper RESPECT AND GRATITUDE for what our ARMED FORCES have accomplished for us. YES - I said "US", not just people we don't know in another part of the world. Their efforts have kept us safe and secure, and I'm talking about every man, woman, and child in this part of the world. That's what our ARMED FORCES have done, and that's over and above all of the wonderful things they have done for innocent people in other parts of the world.

Our ARMED FORCES have my utmost RESPECT AND GRATITUDE! Not only will I pray for their safety and for their families - I will give thanks for them!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Brother Tom,
I couldn't have phrased your words or ideas better!
STRONG, CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN Men like ourselves need to keep fighting the fight to show the lunacy that the wimps in the government are leading us into.
WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH THESE FOLK???
Our Brothers & Sisters in the Armed Forces are fighting the good fight for this nation of ours & THEY NEED SUPPORT IN EVERY WAY!
I STAND BESIDE YOU IN MY PRAYER, MY BROTHER!
Duane

GYMFORLORD
David_james
Gold Member

Jesus loves you

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2007, 06:48:33 PM »

sure I'll pray for American troops. Can you pray for our troops too please

Rev 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
gymforlord

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2007, 06:51:57 PM »

Of course!! Amen!! Smiley

GYMFORLORD
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2007, 07:09:48 PM »

sure I'll pray for American troops. Can you pray for our troops too please

Amen, David. The Canadian Troops have always been a great aid to the U.S. I have been shoulder to shoulder with them several times. My prayers do go out for them also.

gymforlord

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2007, 07:12:38 PM »

Amen, David. The Canadian Troops have always been a great aid to the U.S. I have been shoulder to shoulder with them several times. My prayers do go out for them also.

What branch were you in?

GYMFORLORD
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2007, 07:16:05 PM »

U.S. Navy Radioman from 1970 to 1991.

gymforlord

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2007, 07:21:26 PM »

U.S. Navy Radioman from 1970 to 1991.

God bless you for your servce, Sir!
I got injured pretty bad in football early on in high school & that troubled me for quite awhile with my leg-I do much better now-but I had wanted to join the service, but decided against it at the time.
But my respect for the Men & Women of Our Amrned Forces in immense! You guys are the Slt of the Earth.

GYMFORLORD
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2007, 07:36:24 PM »

Thank you. It is important to let our Service men and women to know that. It was terrible thing to come back from Viet Nam to the treatment that was received by the same people that are now in Congress treating todays Soldiers and Sailors in the same manner. I cannot thank them enough for carrying on such a proud tradition.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2007, 11:12:32 AM »

Hello Brother David,

I should have made it clear that I pray for troops of many nations fighting terrorists. Most of the nations I'm talking about have been allied together since the early 1900s. We stood together through many difficult times and won the peace through the strength of our unity. Our survival was at stake, and I think that our survival is at stake in this conflict. I firmly believe that any sign of weakness will result in escalation of terrorist activity around the world and on our own soil. I'm talking about much more than just the U.S.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the