Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 08:20:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286804 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  JESUS OR SANTA
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: JESUS OR SANTA  (Read 14847 times)
kainos_Ktisis

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2008, 11:24:19 AM »

Amen Daniel,

You may be interested in these articles.

"Truth" http://www.nlbchapel.org/truth.htm

"Christ-mass" http://www.nlbchapel.org/Christmass.htm

"THE CHRISTMAS JESUS CAME TO MY HOUSE" http://www.nlbchapel.org/Christmashome.htm

God bless,
Pilgrim

Amen to you Pilgrim and what a truth you speak of God's word.
love and peace in Christ
kainos_ktisis
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2008, 11:38:42 AM »

Hello kainos_Ktisis,

Welcome to Christians Unite forums. I do hope that you will enjoy your time here.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
kainos_Ktisis

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2008, 02:46:55 PM »

Thank you Pastor Roger.

I am enjoying this forum already ,reading many many posts and testing the spirit of it. I do not go to a physical church because I find too much materialism and lack of faith with many dead people that look alive that appear there for what ever reason. And I know christian fellowship is necessary as states the word of God.
 I have previously been on other forums and have left many due to the spirit of them, some of them starting out well and eventually they end up being pulled in different directions, arguing mostly about what they think is right and what their interpretation of scriptures may be etc........I'm sure you know what other forums are like, but this forum is not like the others. Thank you for the welcome.

peace and love
kainos_ktisis
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2008, 03:23:28 PM »

too much materialism and lack of faith with many dead people that look alive that appear there for what ever reason.

Is this not the case with this entire world? Yes, many do go to church for all the wrong reasons yet others do not go to church for all of the wrong reasons. Jesus is the reason not just for the season but in all things that we do and say.

Let the light shine through us for all others to see.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2008, 06:58:53 PM »

Hello Kainos Ktisis,

WELCOME!

I sincerely hope that you enjoy Christians Unite, and I look forward to having fellowship with you.

It sounds like you need to try a different church. Many local assemblies still worship and honor GOD. If you have work that causes you to move frequently, finding a good local assembly to attend is a part of every move. It sometimes requires considerable effort, but it's worth it. Some are unable to attend because of health or other reasons, but there are other ways to gather - this forum being one of them. Fellowship with other Christians is encouraging, strengthening, and uplifting. 100% agreement in all matters isn't necessary to enjoy the benefit of gathering. Being IN CHRIST and belonging to HIM is what makes the difference. This difference can and should apply to all things in this short life with the sure knowledge that this world isn't our HOME. Where two or more gather in HIS NAME, HE is with them.

Love In Christ,
Tom

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Luke 2:4-20 KJV  And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David:)  5  To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child.  6  And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered.  7  And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.  8  And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.  9  And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.  10  And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.  11  For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.  12  And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.  13  And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,  14  Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.  15  And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.  16  And they came with haste, and found Mary, and Joseph, and the babe lying in a manger.  17  And when they had seen it, they made known abroad the saying which was told them concerning this child.  18  And all they that heard it wondered at those things which were told them by the shepherds.  19  But Mary kept all these things, and pondered them in her heart.  20  And the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things that they had heard and seen, as it was told unto them.

Thanks be unto God for His unspeakable GIFT, Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour Forever!

kainos_Ktisis

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2008, 08:17:13 PM »

Thank you.

I indeed love fellowship, the reason I have joined this forum.

Thank you Pastor Roger and blackeyedpeas for your kind words.

peace and love
kainos_ktisis
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2008, 11:34:17 PM »

Hello Kainos Ktisis,welcome to Christians Unite forum.

kainos_Ktisis

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2008, 12:24:34 AM »

Thank you DreamWeaver and may God Bless You

peace and love
kainos_ktisis
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the