Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:17:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  Questions, help, suggestions, and bug reports (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Why can't I post?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Why can't I post?  (Read 3530 times)
musicllover

Seek ye first the kingdom of God.........

View Profile
« on: June 24, 2007, 10:33:19 PM »

I can't post my response on the 
Prayer> general discussion> Who I am in Christ borad.  I must of hit a wrong button or something, can you help me please. 

thanks,
musicllover

musicllover
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2007, 10:43:01 PM »

If you used the reply or quote button and then clicked the "post" button it should work just fine.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 01:02:34 AM »

Hello Musicllover,

This would be a very strange problem since you can post here but not in the thread that you want to.

Please record any errors completely when something like this happens. If it's an error from the forum software on the Christians Unite Server, it gives a line number, the error, and a suggestion. Please highlight the entire error, copy it, and paste it into a post like this one so we can properly notify ADMIN.

There are many other errors that originate in a person's browser or in the network connecting to Christians Unite. Some list errors and some don't. Any specific error message would help a lot in trying to determine the problem. Some errors are generated from busy networks that aren't part of the CU Server, and many errors are caused by configuration problems in the person's browser. I hope this helped some.

Sister, if this happens again, capture all the information you can and let us know which browser you are using.

Love In Christ,
Tom

John 10:11 NASB  "I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.

musicllover

Seek ye first the kingdom of God.........

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 03:29:13 PM »

Hello Musicllover,

This would be a very strange problem since you can post here but not in the thread that you want to.

Please record any errors completely when something like this happens. If it's an error from the forum software on the Christians Unite Server, it gives a line number, the error, and a suggestion. Please highlight the entire error, copy it, and paste it into a post like this one so we can properly notify ADMIN.

There are many other errors that originate in a person's browser or in the network connecting to Christians Unite. Some list errors and some don't. Any specific error message would help a lot in trying to determine the problem. Some errors are generated from busy networks that aren't part of the CU Server, and many errors are caused by configuration problems in the person's browser. I hope this helped some.

Sister, if this happens again, capture all the information you can and let us know which browser you are using.

Love In Christ,
Tom

John 10:11 NASB  "I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.

Ok, after I waited a bit I went back and everything was were it was suppose to be. A temporary clitch I hope, or it simply could be a case of forgetting how to post. I do that everyonce in a while, call it temporary insanity. Like walking into a room a forgetting what I came in there for. Hopefully it won't happen again, but if it does I'll try to see if it is something I'm doing or if my browser is having problems.
Thanks for the help.
musicllover
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 11:34:17 PM by musicllover » Logged

musicllover
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2007, 05:25:42 PM »

I've had this happen a few times.  What you do is hit your back button, and refresh the page.  Your post should also appear, in the reply window. Then you should be able to post, that you were trying to post.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the