Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:11:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286806 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Blessings to all ; I am a new memeber here
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blessings to all ; I am a new memeber here  (Read 1100 times)
faithgranny

View Profile
« on: June 13, 2007, 12:05:36 PM »

Wink  I am a grandmother living with family.  I hope to become good friends on this site with many of you.  I love my Lord and place him above all else, but I do stumble along the way.  I have many concerns about the world and how it is going so astray from Faith.  I hope to get into some discussions about it.  I am a very young 57 years old.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2007, 12:15:21 PM »

Hi faithgranny,

Welcome to Christians Unite. There are a number of grandparents here, I'm one of those. There are many threads here on this very subject. Please feel to join in on them or to start a new one of your own. I look forward to reading your posts and to have some wonderful fellowship in the Lord.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
faithgranny

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 12:34:27 PM »

Thank you for the welcome.  I have been reading different posts on the subjct about my concerns.  It seems to me that everyone is telling of the events that are happening but no one is talking about helping any and all that we can be ready.  I live in a very lukewarm Christian home.  I pray and try to talk as often as I can about this subject.  This world has become so active in regards to living just for today and having all you can for today that so many people don't want to hear that this is not something that is never going to happen.  This is what I am looking for.  I am looking for those who are faced with this problem and untied we can do our part to help those.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2007, 12:40:45 PM »

There are many threads here that do encourage and teach what should be done to help those that are lost or those that are struggling. Prayer, witnessing, teaching the word, encouraging each other, being active in making changes that affect all these things, and much more. This is the main purpose of this web site and forum and there are many beautiful threads here that do just that.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Debp
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2007, 07:51:12 PM »

Hi and welcome to you.  I am not a grandmother but I am about your age.  Smiley  Hope you will enjoy the discussions.

I remember many years ago our pastor preaching a message about occupying till Jesus comes.  He said we are just like an army that is doing something just by occupying (being here).  I thought that was a good sermon.  You never know what an influence your life will have on someone else.  My grandma never preached to us but we all knew she prayed and trusted the Lord for everything, even healing.  We knew she prayed for us.....she was a great example of faith to us.  She's been gone for many years now, but I always remember her faith in the Lord.

...walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. Eph. 4:1-3
islandboy
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2007, 08:32:51 PM »

Welcome to the forum. I am close to your age as well and look forward to sharing and reading your posts. Might be you will add ideas for spreading the word of the Lord, and helping others that no one else has suggested yet. That's what we are here for to help and encourage others to accept Jesus, and hold up each other in prayer and or, for the praise and glory of our Lord.

Be not weary in your serving; Do your best for those in need; Kindness will be rewarded by the Lord who prompts the deed.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2007, 01:56:22 PM »

Hello faithgranny, and welcome to Christians Unite forum.  I'm one of the resident granpas here.

Faithin1
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2007, 09:28:52 PM »

faithgranny!  Nice to have another member of the Faith family here.  Grin  There are lots of good Christians on this site.  I hope you enjoy the fellowship.  I'm not a granny, but I certainly look forward to being one someday.

Heb. 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 
ibTina
Gold Member

Keep your eyes on JESUS!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2007, 09:46:03 PM »

Hello,

Nice to have you here......

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the