Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:47:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286808 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Entertainment
| |-+  Politics and Political Issues (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Some Reasons to Deport Illegal Aliens
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Some Reasons to Deport Illegal Aliens  (Read 2097 times)
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2007, 11:34:50 PM »

Amen and Amen!

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2007, 06:27:59 PM »

I consider myself to be a compassionate and loving Christian.  As such, I am not a racist, nor do I hate anyone.  Believing our laws should be enforced is not un-Christian, nor is it being harsh.  Should we ignore other laws as well?  Should we excuse American citizens who are poor and rob a convenience store or a bank, because they can't feed their family?  Should we ignore American citizens who are guilty of identity theft or document fraud, and have ruined the lives of their victims?  Should we embrace pedophiles, rapists, murderers and gang members, due to dysfunctional or impoverished lifestyles, because we have the love of Christ in our lives?

Yes, there are many impoverished people entering our country from Mexico and other countries south of the border.  There are also many vile criminals who enter as well.  In addition, there are many who wish to use our country simply as a giant piggy bank, and have no intentions of ever becoming citizens.  There are millions of people throughout this world who are far more impoverished than those who have entered our country illegally.  We simply can't be the welfare state for the world.  The U.S. has by far, the most generous 'legal' immigration policy in the world, and admits more people legally than all of the other countries combined.  We are also one of the most charitable.  Irrespective of a country's status as friend or foe, we are always one of the first to offer assistance in response to disasters.

The pro-illegal crowd, conveniently fail to differentiate between legal immigrants and illegal aliens.  There is a HUGE difference.  I welcome those who enter our country legally, who desire to become an American citizen, who abide by OUR laws, learn English, and assimilate into the culture of THIS country.  I resent people who have entered this country illegally, and have the audacity to march in OUR streets and 'demand' rights reserved for legal citizens, while proudly waving Mexican flags, and simultaneously burning or carrying inverted U.S. flags.   Rather than showing appreciation for the generosity of the American taxpayer, there is a demeanor of arrogance and entitlement. 

I vehemently oppose the amnesty bill due to the fact that it rewards those who entered our country illegally, and makes a mockery out of those who chose to abide by our immigration laws.  An acquaintance overheard a young man brazenly admit to being in this country illegally, and referred to those who have chosen to play by the rules, as ‘suckers.’     

It is not racist, nor un-Christian to value the sovereignty and the culture of this country.  It is not racist, nor un-Christian to resent the depression of wages due to cheap illegal labor.  It is not racist, nor un-Christian to resent the closure of local hospitals due to burgeoning costs resulting from unpaid medical bills of illegal aliens.  It is not racist, nor un-Christian to love my country, and to resent those who wish to transform it into a third world cesspool.  It is not racist, nor un-Christian to expect our laws to be enforced.  Nor is it racist, or un-Christian to expect those who choose to break our laws to be punished, rather than rewarded.

God will not find faultless, those so-called religious leaders who are exploiting the name of Jesus, to further their illegal immigration (greed) agendas.  It is absolutely disgraceful, and true Christians will not be swayed by their deceptive and blaspheming tactics.   I can possess Christian love for others without condoning or endorsing their actions. 

I saw the following comments posted online, and feel they are worth sharing:

Let's say I break into your house. Let's say that when you discover me in your house, you insist that I leave. But I say, "I've made all the beds and washed the dishes and did the laundry and swept the floors; I've done all the things you don't like to do. I'm hard-working and honest (except for when I broke into your house).

According to the proponents of illegal immigration, not only must you let me stay, you must add me to your family's insurance plan, educate my kids, and provide other benefits to me and to my family (my husband will do your yard work because he too is hard-working and honest, except for that breaking in part).

If you try to call the police or force me out, I will call my friends who will picket your house carrying signs that proclaim my right to be there.

It's only fair, after all, because you have a nicer house than I do, and I'm just trying to better myself. I'm hard-working and honest, um, except for well, you know.

And what a deal it is for me! I live in your house, contributing only a fraction of the cost of my keep, and there is nothing you can do about it without being accused of selfishness, prejudice and being an anti-housebreaker. Oh yeah, and I want you to learn my language so you can communicate with me.

Hello Faithin1,

I quoted your entire post because I think it is an excellent summary. I firmly believe in LEGAL IMMIGRATION only. The people in this part of the world are known for big hearts and sending all kinds of aid all over the world, including aid to our enemies. ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION has the potential to bankrupt us or greatly impact our ability to help hosts of people all around the world. ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION also means many criminals, dope runners, terrorists, and other people who wish to harm or destroy us. Again, all of these SOUR ingredients have the potential to destroy our ability to help millions of innocent people around the world. We help these millions of people because we want to. We must consider preserving our strength and ability to keep helping them. Finally, we must have laws if we want to survive. If the laws aren't enforced, they're worthless. Obviously, we must survive if we are to continue helping many millions around the world. Violations of our sovereignty results in exploitation of our way of life. Exploitation can result in ruin, and the impact would not be limited to just our own people. In other words, our system can be broken and that would have a horrible impact on many millions of innocent people around the world.

Plainly and bluntly, what happens if the HELPERS get trampled to death? I would be talking about the LEGAL CITIZENS of this part of the world. It's also quite reasonable to know that we could be over-run, ruined, or conquered. In all cases, our ability to help would be diminished or ended. Where would the rest of the world be then?

Love In Christ,
Tom

1 Corinthians 2:2-5 NASB  For I determined to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ, and Him crucified. I was with you in weakness and in fear and in much trembling, and my message and my preaching were not in persuasive words of wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, so that your faith would not rest on the wisdom of men, but on the power of God.

David_james
Gold Member

Jesus loves you

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2007, 08:47:16 PM »

I see what you guys are saying now. I guess it is a bad situation, it can't be easy to kick them out.

Rev 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2007, 08:50:00 PM »

I see what you guys are saying now. I guess it is a bad situation, it can't be easy to kick them out.

Not when they can keep coming back so easily.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2007, 08:53:04 PM »

I live in one of the border states David, you wouldn't believe the problems, when they are here.

Faithin1
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2007, 02:54:31 PM »

Tom, thank you for your critique.  I didn't intend to be so long-winded, but I am totally outraged by this issue.

David, the unfortunate truth is that our government and the corporate-owned media, do not want the American citizens to know the truth.  The ultimate goal is to combine the U.S., Canada and Mexico into the North American Union (NAU).  It is all a part of a diabolical scheme that will, if permitted, lead to the destruction of our great country.  Many of our politicians have made a pact with the devil, and therefore cannot be trusted.  They are willing to sell our country to the highest bidder.  It is pure GREED. 

I can't post a link here, but there are excellent sources on the internet where you can learn what is really happening in this country.  Praise the Lord, Christians Unite is also an excellent source of the truth.  When searching the internet, just look for forums under 'Illegal Immigration.' However, beware of  hate groups who are trying to use this issue to advance their evil agendas.  Fortunately, they are easily recognized by their hate-filled and racist content.   

Please join us in constant prayer for our country. 

Heb. 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2007, 06:12:05 PM »

Hello Faithin1,

Sister, we have several threads already on the forum that address the proposed North American Union. We also gave information on how to easily obtain thousands of links in any search engine. This isn't one of those conspiracy theories advanced by nut cases. There are piles of documents that anyone can examine, and the huge number of sources include some of our own elected representatives. There are already well-organized citizen groups in Canada and the U.S. to stop this. The whistle has already been blown and the secret is out. In my opinion, there is no way that the people will allow this. There are numerous articles about the North American Union on:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/

There are also many links to judge the information for yourself. I might add that WorldNet Daily is a source of Christian news that is trusted. You will see many links to WorldNet Daily on Christians Unite, including our Christian News section.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2007, 06:31:40 PM »

Another one that has a lot of articles on this is

http://www.onenewsnow.com/

One News Now is an affiliate of American Family Association. It is the former Agape Press which also is posted here on CU's forum and on CU's Religion News web page. One News Now has had many interviews with various politicians that have provided proof that this is not a conspiracy theory but is indeed a fact.

All of this ties in with the lack of action on illegal immigrants, border issues, Congressional talks of a unified money, a trans-continental free-way and much more.

Faithin1
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2007, 09:20:09 PM »

Brothers, thank you so much. 

I never noticed the links to those sites.  For some reason, I was under the impression that links were prohibited.  I am convinced that the NAU is indeed a fact, although when mentioned in certain circles, it is dismissed as a conspiracy theory.  I will go to the sites you've listed, because I want to learn as much as possible.  I would also like to have reputable sites for others to search for the truth.

I firmly believe that the NAU is a primary reason for the failure to secure our borders.  Apparently, our government is willing to jeopardize the safety of the entire country in order to make this a reality.

Heb. 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2007, 09:32:45 PM »

The only links that are prohibited are to material that is "Disrespect, mockery, or blasphemy of Almighty God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, the Holy Bible, and Christianity" and those that link to web sites for the purpose of advertising or soliciting donations. A better definition of this is in the forum rules.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2007, 09:38:26 PM »

Thanks Pastor Roger!

Brother, I appreciate the update on Agape Press. This is just another reminder that I need to do some updates on my web page. Agape Press was and is excellent as a news source for Christian families.

I have the new One News Now in my favorite bookmarks for Christian News. I must also state that the American Family Association is excellent.

I highly recommend the Christian News area on Christians Unite. It always has a variety of issues that are important for Christians. I'll also say that I think it is unbiased news. Liberals might think it's biased, but most Christians consider these sources as accurate and true. Look in the menu on the left side of your screen and try all of the links on Christians Unite.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 97:10 NASB  Hate evil, you who love the LORD, Who preserves the souls of His godly ones; He delivers them from the hand of the wicked.

Faithin1
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2007, 10:16:47 PM »

I went to both sites referred, and found them to be quite informative.  I watched a video entitled "The First Annual Open Borders Oscars" on WorldNetDaily that was absolutely hilarious.   

I must admit to being embarrassed     after coming here almost daily, and not being more aware of the other sites.  I saw them, but I didn't see them.  If that makes any sense.  As someone who is known for being ultra-observant, this is so strange.  Thanks again!

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2007, 10:53:45 PM »

No need to be embarrassed sister. Many of the news posts that I put on the forum from them doesn't have the link but they do mention WND somewhere within the text instead.

I must have missed that video somehow and I go to WND a number of times daily. I usually watch all the videos they post.

Faithin1
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2007, 11:02:46 PM »

No need to be embarrassed sister. Many of the news posts that I put on the forum from them doesn't have the link but they do mention WND somewhere within the text instead.

I must have missed that video somehow and I go to WND a number of times daily. I usually watch all the videos they post.

Yes, I have seen WND posted countless times, but just never made a connection.  Here is the video, enjoy.  http://www.ifilm.com/profile/hotair1/video/2863885

Maryjane

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2007, 11:51:54 PM »

Hi...

Wow...there is so much going on in our world!...All that comes to mind is..God is faithful..It is His plan that all men should be saved...Even the worst can be saved...
We are to abide by the laws of the land..but frankly...the laws are distorted in many ways...but God is still the same today as yesterday and it is for us as christians to abide by His word...to find the opportunities to witness to all men...There are many illegal who come to this country..and it is sad that so many have to come illegally, but the lost do not know any better than to be lost..we can make a difference even if one illegal is witnessed to before being deported...I think there is going to be no difference in whether they come as many things are being accepted in this country due to politics that are worldly...but...we trust in one who is above it all and will have His will done no matter what...we can trust in Him knowing that we have been given clear vision...We are not politicians..but christians and we have been given a greater role in this world and that of evangelism...no matter where the people come from...the United States is a vast missionfield and it will soon be a larger mission field and the laborers are few...
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the