Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 07:53:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  General Theology (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Judge Not
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Judge Not  (Read 7766 times)
angel

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2007, 04:06:15 PM »

I am not impressed by those who quote scripture, what blesssed me is to see the scripture applied to their lives...

i dont like it when people try to not just quote scripture to me but to also try to push their religion in my face.

i am a firm believer that we all have our own religion, i have mine and jo blogs up the road has his.  both have a healthy respect for eath other and neither tells the other that he is wrong, instead they accept each other as brothers with the lord.

the couple that i live with are religious but i wont push my religion onto them and they dont do it to me.

look in your heart and know that the lord is always with you
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2007, 06:47:09 PM »

Hello Angel,

Most of the people using Christians Unite have JESUS CHRIST as LORD and SAVIOUR, not just religion. "Religion" could apply to just about anything these days, many of them false. Most of us also try to live with the principles of the Holy Bible, and we feel it's worthy to witness to the lost. I know that I feel that way, and I'm not discouraged by those who don't like what I do, especially in the area of witnessing. In fact, I expect many to dislike what I do, and that doesn't slow me down at all.

Hosts of people are in desperate need of the GOOD NEWS of GOD'S WORD, and I plan to do the best I can to fill that need for the remainder of my life.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2007, 07:40:52 PM »

Amen! The word religion means nothing more than a set of beliefs and even the lost and dying have some sort of belief even if it is a belief that there is no God. Jesus Christ is Lord and Saviour and what He has taught us is of great importance. We are told to spread the Gospel to all, not to hide it under a basket. If we truly love our neighbors we will be sure to do all we can to lead them to the Lord and that includes our children. It would tare at my very heart if I purposefully failed to do what I could to see someone else saved from the torment of eternal death.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Maryjane

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2007, 08:00:43 PM »

AMEN...Riligion is not what christianity is...for how can the blood of Jesus that was paid for our sins that is complete be deemed religion when it is life to those who are covered by the precious blood of Jesus...What seperates religion from christianity is not one person that has invented a religion has died for a person and rose again to prove it true..thqat their soul would be saved...We do not look at religion...but the cross...and the return of our Lord and Savior and all will see..
angel

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2007, 09:38:59 AM »

i live with a minister and his family and while i can sit with him and we do talk about scriptures , god etc not once does he ever push church etc onto me.

he has the attitude that while i have my faith strong as it is, and i am one with god then he is happy and will support me in any way i need it.

i was told  by my grandmother years ago that it is not about what church i attend but rather what is inside my heart and the only ones who know that is myself and god, and if i have god in my heart then that is my church.

look in your heart and know that the lord is always with you
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2007, 12:03:50 PM »

Hello Angel,

Your grandmother told you right. We certainly don't push denominations, labels, and tags here. We share JESUS CHRIST and the CROSS. If you have JESUS CHRIST as LORD and SAVIOR, you have everything and are rich beyond the imagination of the world.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Thanks be unto God for His unspeakable GIFT, Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour Forever!

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the