Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 05:37:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286804 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Star Chamber Courts
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Star Chamber Courts  (Read 949 times)
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: October 19, 2003, 03:35:04 PM »

Under the "Krystallnacht 1938..." thread here, we looked at this last summer's liberation of gay rights by our(U.S.) highest court, and by at least one mainstream Christian church, as a parallel to the literal overnight change that occurred against the Jews in November of 1938.  That here in the US, and in other (at least) western cultures, a transition is occurring that is vociferously homosexual and violently anti-Christian--or, more specifically, anti-Jesus Christ(at least, to the extent that they are prevented from otherwise making Jesus Himself a homosexual, to fit their agenda...).  And that this parallels the gradual "ghetto-ization", marginalization, and ostrasization that occurred increasingly towards the Jews, in 1930s Germany, culiminating in one single night of violence all across Germany, to indirectly "announce" the new policy.

We began Part II as a separate thread, to chronicle increased violence against Christians, also under Current Events, here.  

And we proposed Part III as a possible future thread, to chronicle actual legislation that would prohibit Christian expression, or perhaps to even outlaw Christians.  We haven't begun Part III yet.

In the meantime, as a "workaround" for the gay agenda for the actual legislation, since they may not be so bold as to publicly acutally legislate the true hatred they have for Christians, it occurred to me, in the light of the current talk of Judicial Activism, that is, judges themselves writing and making new law, as opposed to waiting for the people through their legislatures to do same, that what we may have in fact is the growing emergance--or reemergence--of a new "Star Chamber"--done in secret, to marginalize and ultimately silence any Christian voice whatsoever--OR, perhaps more accurately, to simply "absorb" any Christian voice, sanitize it, etc., by getting Christians to simply roll over and deny those scriptures that are, um, "uncomfortable", e.g., regarding men lying with men, women lying with women, either lying with animals...

Do you think our Courts,(and schools, and businesses, and even churches) then, are becoming a renewed "Star Chamber"(the English courts set up in 1400s, held in secret, torture--had powers just short of the death sentence), against Christians??

« Last Edit: November 18, 2003, 03:50:06 PM by Symphony » Logged
Psalm 119

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2003, 04:36:54 PM »

Symphony,

Insightful piece!

The enemy has been spewing it's anti-Christ spirit upon this nation with unprecedented fervor.

Over the past few months I have witnessed: "gay" marriage ( in Canada), the media (Dan Rather) equating child murder with home education, and the need for more government regulation, judges that believe they are smarter and wiser then God, so on and so forth......

Over the years the judicary and the general public have tolerated Christians. But the winds have changed......just as in Germany. We have come to a turning point.

There is a secret court in D.C. ,and has been for sometime. The Patriot Act has opened up the floodgates for more persecution ( of course, all in the name of curtailing terrorism). For all we know, there may Christians  locked up right now. We have a runaway judiciary with absolutely no accountabilty. And as I write this ,Terri Schiavo in Florida is being murdered by starvation ( all court sanctioned), and a Gov. who says his hands are tied.

I beginning to think I'm living in Rome!

Psalm 119
Ralph

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2003, 02:07:19 PM »

I believe we are near the time when unbelievers in this country will openly display their hatred of God without shame.
The supposed "peace" between the world and the church has always been and is now a sham. Men without Christ are fully as wicked as they have ever been. The Christian foundations of this nation for a season shut the mouth of the wicked, placing a thin, glossy veneer over the wickedness of unbelief but now, as the wicked stridently claim this nation's roots are not truly Christian, those same blasphemers more and more engage openly in the wickedness which is natural to them.
  What is needed right now is a strong, unashamed witness for Christ to provoke those lost souls so that it may be made manifest as quickly as possible who and what they truly are who are anti-christs. As Christ said to those who would hide the truth of their wickedness, "fill up the measure of your iniquity."
  It is when the evil in wickedness is most clearly seen that men can most clearly realize the reality and nature of sin and their need to be delivered from the gross filthiness of it.
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2003, 03:47:20 PM »

Massechusetts "star chamber" courts just today announced, on news, endorsing gay marriage...
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2003, 07:53:27 PM »

Article, on today's ruling:

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20031118/D7UTAFK00.html
KiwiChristian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2003, 02:54:15 PM »

I think it's really freaky to be honest with you.  The whole spirit of antichrist seems to be getting bigger and bigger unfortunately.  didn't Jesus say to his disciples "blessed are those who do not fall away on account of me"....or something like that anyway.  

Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2003, 07:57:22 PM »

Hi, KiwiC.  Yes, so many it seems being taken with this.

A curious twist just today, I heard, radio host Limbaugh was pointing out the apparent complication now within the Democrat party.  Typically they would support this.  But also, typically, the vast majority of blacks in America vote Democrat.  However, also, the vast majority of blacks, at least according to Limbaugh, despise homosexuality.   And now, the party is leaning towards the blacks, to maintain their support,  which means they have to distance themselves from the gay thing, which contradicts their liberal stance in the first place.

The one thing we as Christians can always bank on, "nontruths", that is, lies, such as homosexuality, and the liberal agenda generally, will always contradict themselves and, ultimately, as the Bible predicts, will simply self-destruct.

Following after lies, you always have to eat so much crow.  Satan never tells you about that part.

Christians too will be made to eat crow, but, Lord-willing, it won't be because we are contradictory, or hypocritical.
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2003, 06:10:07 AM »

I truly believe that before my children are old enough to marry, this country will face religious persacution.  Not the typical hatred equated with door slamming, or cursing, but the violent kind that believers have historically suffered.  We've had a blessed time, and have become complacent.  Methinks the suffering is about to commence...

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2004, 07:06:23 PM »

Another example of courts dictating policy....

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20040204/D80GMQ581.html
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2004, 03:16:48 PM »

Hmm, that was two months ago.

Now, this, this is a pleasant headline, for a change:  

Poll: Most Americans Oppose Gay Marriage

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=519&u=/ap/20040410/ap_on_re_us/gay_marriage_poll_2&printer=1

Now then, if our Star Chamber courts will just get with the program....   Roll Eyes
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the