Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 03:15:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  How they brainwash the masses
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How they brainwash the masses  (Read 1196 times)
justjonny

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2003, 12:06:15 AM »

http://www.cuttingedge.org/ce1002.html

This will show how the mass media tries destroys peoples deeply held attitudes in an organized/planned out effort to further immoralize society with their corrupt values. You are a victim of it and you don't even know it! The powers that be are going to start brainwashing people into accepting pedophilia and the six step attitude change plan will show you how they will do it! (you read it here first keep an eye on the news)

The Six Step Attitudinal Change Plan

we will demonstrate a Six-Step Process by which people's attitudes are being changed permanently on a population-wide basis. This process was developed to change those most-deeply held attitudes, which naturally are traditional Christian values. Once you hear this process, and understand the examples of its use, you will realize it is being simultaneously utilized in many areas by the Mass Media.

The Six Step Attitudinal Change Plan works like this:

1. Some practice so offensive that it can scarcely be discussed in public is advocated by a RESPECTED expert in a RESPECTED forum.
2. At first, the public is shocked, then outraged.
3. But, the VERY FACT that such a thing could be publicly debated becomes the SUBJECT of the debate.
4.In the debate, sheer repetition of the shocking subject gradually dulls its effect.
5. People then are no longer shocked.
6. No longer outraged, people begin to argue for positions to moderate the extreme; or, they accept the premise, challenging, instead, the means to ACHIEVE it.

EXAMPLE OF THE ATTITUDE CHANGE PLAN: EUTHANASIA
Americans are being convinced that Individual Euthanasia is a right which society should protect and advance.

News Brief: Time Magazine, 11/4/91, "Last week Dr. Kevorkian... helped two more women kill themselves...Lawmakers and doctors may debate the ethics of euthanasia endlessly, but while that argument un-folds, the activists have again decided to take life-and-death matters into their own hands."

No one would argue that if a terminally ill person in a great deal of pain wants to commit suicide, they should be allowed to do so. How-ever, history in Nazi Germany demonstrated that it is a very short step from Individual Euthanasia to Societal Support For Individual Euthanasia to Governmental Selection For Euthanasia. After the Jewish Holocaust, many Jewish scholars studied German society to discover how the nation of the Martin Luther Christian Tradition could turn into one of the greatest mass killing machines in history. One study, The Nazi Doctors, by Robert Lifton, states emphatically the Nazi Holocaust could never have occurred if the intermediate step of Euthanasia had not first occurred. The individual's "right to die" very quickly became the government's "right to kill".

German Public Opinion was molded by films showing incurable people being "helped" by sympathetic physicians. Medical Committees were set up in local communities comprised of local physicians, to decide whether a person was medically incurable, and thus eligible for euthanasia. German public acceptance for Euthanasia was begun by activist doctors, was promoted by activist doctors, and throughout the Mass Death Camps, was directed by activist doctors. Now, does the activism of Dr. Kevorkian take on new meaning?

EXAMPLES:

4. Reduce "Overpopulation" of the Earth

Item: Constance Cumbey's book, "A Planned Deception", quotes Friends of the Earth chairman, David Browder, discussing earth's over-population, "[There are] six billion people on an earth already overburdened by four billion." New Agers believe the earth can only support two billion people. This goal is to be achieved by the year 2,000, just 8 short years away!!

What are the New Age answers to this `horrible' over-population of the earth? We have listed just two of their answers; please understand they are utilizing the Six Step Attitudinal Change Plan to achieve their goal. Remember the supreme importance in this Plan of Point #4, creating a tremendous battle in the media and in the streets between opposing sides. This battle creates the sheer repetition necessary to erode people's opposing attitudes.
Mozilla

Got Root?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2003, 12:41:37 AM »

Sometimes I wonder who is really in charge of the media.  Sure they are owned and operated by competing businessmen.  But is there really that much difference between the mass media outlets?  Of course not, they all appeal to the same group and push the same agenda.

But us as Christians have nothing to fear.  We know the truth!  And the truth sets us free!   Smiley
justjonny

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2003, 02:07:22 AM »

Right now the gay bishop issue is the top issue but dont be surprised when i tell you the pedophilia issue will become the big issue in the media. Don't be surprised to see tons of debates on the issue in the news channels just like the gay issue right now.

REMEMBER THIS! from the six step attitude change plan

1. Some practice so offensive that it can scarcely be discussed in public is advocated by a RESPECTED expert in a RESPECTED forum. (respectable people)

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=33551

"paedophile consciousness" as "a legitimate and productive part of the totality of human experience."

"Academic Pedophile Apologists." (academics=respectable people)

Like carnival hawkers, these Academic Pedophile Apologists college professors, psychiatrists and other mental-health professionals have served as advisers, writers and "expert" witnesses, telling medical, academic, public school, court and government authorities that the barbaric pedophile crimes of child sexual abuse are harmless and, some said, beneficial.

Now, things have gone so far downhill that this May, the American Psychiatric Association (APA) was walking the Academic Pedophile Apologist tightrope, actually publicly debating a proposal for "Lifting [The] Pedophilia Taboo."

Several APA presenters "proposed removing pedophilia, exhibitionism voyeurism from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM)." The DSM the bible of the mental-health field tells psychiatrists, judges, juries and the rest of the world what is or is not abnormal human behavior, and what to criminally "punish" versus what to therapeutically "treat."
ebia
Gold Member

umm

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2003, 02:16:33 AM »

Right now the gay bishop issue is the top issue

If gay bishops are the top issue in the american media, you must live in a very boring world.

"Academic Pedophile Apologists." (academics=respectable people)
LOL.  Anyone can call themselves an academic, and I've certainly never noticed it commanding unconditional respect.  In fact, in the UK and Australia, I'd say it's more often used as a term of disrespect.

The DSM the bible of the mental-health field tells psychiatrists, judges, juries and the rest of the world what is or is not abnormal human behavior,
No it doesn't.   It (attempts to) define what is mental illness vs what isn't.  Murdering people or wearing odd socks might be considered abnormal behaviour, but not mental illnesses.

and what to criminally "punish" versus what to therapeutically "treat."
Getting closer.

"You shall know the truth, the truth shall set you free.

Christ doesn't need lies or censorship.
Ralph

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2003, 11:52:22 AM »

This is a very good topic, and you, justjonny, have done much good by presenting it. I agree with what you have said and we all need to be alert to the dangers into which the secularists diligently strive to drag society.
justjonny

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2003, 01:36:24 AM »

"LOL.  Anyone can call themselves an academic, and I've certainly never noticed it commanding unconditional respect.  In fact, in the UK and Australia, I'd say it's more often used as a term of disrespect."

Where do you live? in America we have the most leftist, craziest academics who are considered geniuses.

This is a very good topic, and you, justjonny, have done much good by presenting it. I agree with what you have said and we all need to be alert to the dangers into which the secularists diligently strive to drag society.

Just remember what I said.  Don't be surprised if the things I am predicting come true, and you see it on the news everyday on debates.  

here is a list of things supporters of pedophilia will say to brainwash the masses.

"pedophilia is just another form of sexuality oppressed by christianity just like homosexuality is"

"children should be encouraged to explore their sexuality"

"pedophilia is just another healthy lyfestyle" (the propaganda they use with homosexuality)

Don't be surprised if you hear the above on cnn or fox news when the issue becomes a big issue.  I could go on and on with different examples.  Try thinking like a liberal for a minute and think of all the evil things they will say to brainwash people.  
« Last Edit: October 30, 2003, 01:38:55 AM by justjonny » Logged
ebia
Gold Member

umm

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2003, 03:48:07 AM »

Where do you live? in America we have the most leftist, craziest academics who are considered geniuses.
By whom?

"You shall know the truth, the truth shall set you free.

Christ doesn't need lies or censorship.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the