Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:34:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  A Generation
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A Generation  (Read 566 times)
baxley

View Profile
« on: April 12, 2007, 02:55:01 PM »

This morning as I was listening to the anointed singing of Jason Upton I really felt a cry from the Heart of God go out to the world. It was as though God is sending warning to everyone and so I sent it out to everyone in my e-mail address and even sent it to every single person I have on my Myspace.com account. I have family there as well as people from all walks of life and beliefs. I may alienate some of them but I must say what the Lord has but on my heart. Here is what I sent out:

__________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________

For those of you who have an ear to hear listen.

"A generation that's not neccessarily an age group but a generation of the church. This is a generation that God is drawing into intimacy with His Heart. The sound of the passion of the Heart of God is rising drawing us into a deeper intimacy than before."
--- Jason Upton

This is a drawing that will supercede all religious beliefs, all man-made fears and all bondage to sin and its consequences. Never before in the history of mankind will there ever be a movement towards the Mercy Seat of God as this will is.

Scoffers Be Warned!

God is getting ready to shake the earth like it has never been shaken before. Those who are lukewarm or are playing alongside the River of God will drop to their knees and cry out for mercy. Be ready to run into the Arms of God. If you miss this you will miss eternity.
Don't listen to the so-called religious leaders who are hirelings and wolves that seek to deceive. Listen to the cry of your own heart as it cries out to God. Don't let anyone or anything get in your way or hinder you.

Run to God because your life will depend upon it.
__________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________

« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 04:18:02 PM by baxley » Logged

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 03:15:46 PM »

Amen, sister. It is past time for Christians to wake up and follow in the footsteps of Jesus. Time is indeed growing short.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Faithin1
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 11:14:35 PM »

Amen! The Bible tells us to be ready.  Matthew 24:42  Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. Baxley, thank you for sharing.

Heb. 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the