Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:21:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286808 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Despair
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Despair  (Read 1401 times)
growinginGrace

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: March 15, 2007, 03:02:29 PM »

Sad Cry

Please pray for me anyone. I am in the midst of despair and can't find the joy of living anymore.  Please pray that God will save me and give me peace again.  My life is such a mess right now and I have no one to talk to and no friends. My wife doesn't understand what it's like to feel so down that life has no meaning anymore so she can't help me.  Please ask God to have mercy on me and deliver me.

Thank you
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 03:15:15 PM »

Hi growinginGrace,

That peace that you seek is with you at all times. It is just a matter of recognizing it and seeing it there. Jesus has promised that He would never leave nor forsake us. He always keeps His promises. He is there with you at this very moment. Turn to Him now in prayer, brother. He will give you that peace that you are looking for.

I will join you in prayer right now.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 05:36:59 PM »

Hello GrowingInGrace,

I will also join you in prayer. I am remembering that we are weak, but HE is strong. We don't have to carry all of our burdens, as we can lay many of them at the feet of JESUS. We can pray and trust GOD to help us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in whatever difficulty we might be going through. It could be health or any number of things, but nothing is too great for our Heavenly Father.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 107:6 NASB  Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble; He delivered them out of their distresses.

Debp
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2007, 07:40:43 PM »

Sad Cry

Please pray for me anyone. I am in the midst of despair and can't find the joy of living anymore.  Please pray that God will save me and give me peace again.  My life is such a mess right now and I have no one to talk to and no friends. My wife doesn't understand what it's like to feel so down that life has no meaning anymore so she can't help me.  Please ask God to have mercy on me and deliver me.

Thank you

Growingingrace, always remember that God is with you no matter what you feel like or what you are going through.  God loves you just as you are (through Christ).  As you remember these truths, I pray that God will give you His peace.  Remember that you are not alone....all of us go through things at one time or another.  God bless.

...walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. Eph. 4:1-3
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2007, 09:57:52 AM »

Hello growingingrace, welcome to CU.

I will be praying for you, in the meantime, please spend a little time in the Word and some on your knees, you will soon find out that there is nothing that you can't overcome with God on your side. We all go through our trials, but we must never let satan steal our joy.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Faithin1
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2007, 12:53:54 PM »

Growingingrace, the advice you have already received is excellent.  Jesus is with you, regardless of the lies you are obviously hearing from the devil.  Know that the negative thoughts you are having are not from God, and you must resist them.  Stay in prayer and put on the whole armour of God.  My prayers are with you.

Eph 6:11-13
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.  Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Heb. 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 
growinginGrace

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2007, 01:12:05 AM »

For everyone who has and is praying for me thank you and God bless you.

I am starting to feel much better now and the dark clouds are beginning to move and I am starting to see the sun once more.  I have a lot going on in my life right now and sometimes I feel overwhelmed and defeated.  I can't go in to all details other than to say that I need God's grace more and more as each day passes.  Please pray God will see me through this time and help me know that I am His. 

Thank you all so much.
Debp
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2007, 02:14:59 AM »

For everyone who has and is praying for me thank you and God bless you.

I am starting to feel much better now and the dark clouds are beginning to move and I am starting to see the sun once more.  I have a lot going on in my life right now and sometimes I feel overwhelmed and defeated.  I can't go in to all details other than to say that I need God's grace more and more as each day passes.  Please pray God will see me through this time and help me know that I am His. 

Thank you all so much.

I'm glad you are starting to feel better.....please always remember you are His through Jesus, that's a promise!  And remember you have a loving Christian family here and hopefully at your church that loves you....

...walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. Eph. 4:1-3
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2007, 08:18:01 AM »

Hello GrowingInGrace,

I give thanks to hear that things are going better for you. We will keep you in our prayers. Just remember that many wonderful things happen when we pray and ask GOD to work in us and through us. This also means us yielding to GOD'S Will, and GOD'S Will for us is always the best.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 37:39-40 NASB  But the salvation of the righteous is from the LORD; He is their strength in time of trouble. The LORD helps them and delivers them; He delivers them from the wicked and saves them, Because they take refuge in Him.

Faithin1
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2007, 03:00:04 PM »

Amen!  Stay strong in the Lord.

Heb. 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 
Amorus

The Lord's Apprentice

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2007, 05:59:00 AM »

Growingingrace,
It is difficult for us to understand our importance to the Lord when we look out and see the sea of people that the Lord has created.  Sometimes, in the midst of this sea, we truly forget that the Lord is our "personal" savior and that he does in deed have a personal relationship with us.  I'm not a man of words, but what I can tell you is that your importance on this earth is extreme, or else the Lord would have never put the breath of life in your lungs.  Do not let the other side convince you of anything else.  My prayers will be with you this day.

Blessings to you!
 Smiley-Am-

"The Light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it."  John 1:5
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the