Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:58:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Completed and Favorite Threads
| | |-+  GOD CALLING
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GOD CALLING  (Read 180510 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2007, 01:38:19 AM »

March 22

“ A Bud Opened ”

To me, your intimate Friend, all Power is given. It is given Me of My Father, and have not My intimate friends a right to ask it?

You cannot have a need I cannot supply. A flower or one thousand pounds, one is no more difficult than the other.

Your need is a spiritual need to carry on My work. All spiritual supply is fashioned from Love. The flower and the thousand pounds - both fashioned from Love to those who need it. Do you not see this?

I thought of you, a bud opened, you converted that into a cheer for one you love or a smile. That cheer meant increased health. Increased health means work for Me, and that means souls for Me.

And so it goes on, a constant supply, but only if the need is a spiritual one.

Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth; but I have called you friends.  Joh_15:15

GOD CALLING
Free Email Subscription From:
http://www.twolisteners.org/

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2007, 01:39:19 AM »

March 23

“ Until Your Heart Sings ”

I am beside you to bless and help you. Waver not in your prayers. They shall be heard. All power is Mine. Say that to yourself often and steadily.

Say it until your heart sings with the Joy of the safety and power it means to you.

Say it until the very force of the utterance drives back, and puts to naught, all the evils against you.

Use it as a battle cry - "All power is given unto My Lord," "All power is given unto My Friend," "All power is given unto My Savior," and then you pass on to victory.

He ruleth by his power for ever.  Psa_66:7

GOD CALLING

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2007, 01:40:30 AM »

March 24

“ Know Me ”

I am here. Seek not to know the future. Mercifully I veil it from you.
Faith is too priceless a possession to be sacrificed in order to purchase knowledge. But Faith itself is based on a knowledge of Me.

So remember that this evening time is not to learn the future, not to receive revelation of the Unseen, but to gain an intimate knowledge of Me which will teach you all things and be the very foundation of your faith.

But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.  2Pe_3:18

GOD CALLING

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2007, 02:07:03 PM »

March 25

“ Wonders Will Unfold ”

I am with you. Do not fear. Never doubt My Love and Power. Your heights of success will be won by the daily persistent doing of what I have said.

Daily, steady persistence. Like the wearing away of a stone by steady drops of water, so will your daily persistence wear away all the difficulties and gain success for you, and secure your help for others.

Never falter, go forward so boldly, so unafraid. I am beside you to help and strengthen you.

Wonders have unfolded. More still will unfold, beyond your dreams, beyond your hopes.

Say "All is well" to everything. All IS well.

My soul melteth for heaviness: strengthen thou me according unto thy word.  Psa_119:28

GOD CALLING

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2007, 02:08:47 PM »

March 26

“ Follow Your Guide ”

I am with you to guide you and help you. Unseen forces are controlling your destiny. Your petty fears are groundless.

What of a man walking through a glorious glade who fretted because ahead there lay a river and he might not be able to cross it, when all the time, that river was spanned by a bridge? And what if that man had a friend who knew the way - had planned it - and assured him that at no part of the journey would any unforeseen contingency arise, and that all was well?

So leave your foolish fears, and follow Me, your Guide, and determinedly refuse to consider the problems of tomorrow. My message to you is, trust, and wait.

I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.  Psa_32:8

GOD CALLING

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2007, 02:10:27 PM »

March 27

“ Go Forward ”

Rest in Me, quiet in My Love, strong in My Power. Think what it is to possess a Power greater than any earthly force. A sway greater and more far-reaching than that of any earthly king.

No invention, no electricity, no magnetism, no gold, could achieve one millionth part of all that you can achieve by the Power of My Spirit. Just think for one moment all that means.

Go forward. You are only beginning the new Life together. Joy, joy, joy.

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.  Phi_4:13

GOD CALLING

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 28, 2007, 02:12:46 PM »

March 29

“ A Life Apart ”

I reward your seeking with My Presence. Rejoice and be glad. I am your God. Courage and joy will conquer all troubles. First things first.

Seek Me, love Me, joy in Me. I am your Guide. No perils can affright you, no discipline exhaust you. Persevere. Can you hold on in My strength? I need you more than you need Me. Struggle through this time for My sake. Initiation precedes all real work and success for Me.

Are you ready to live a life apart? Apart with Me? In the world and yet apart with Me? Going forth from your secret times of communion to rescue and save?

And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.  Jer_29:13

GOD CALLING

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 01, 2007, 03:42:15 AM »

March 30

“ Deliverance ”

Be calm, be true, be quiet. I watch over you.

Rest in My Love. Joy in the very Beauty of Holiness. You are Mine. Deliverance is here for you, but Thankfulness and Joy open the gates.

Try in all things to be very glad, very happy, very thankful. It is not to quiet resignation I give My blessings, but to joyful acceptance and anticipation.

Laughter is the outward expression of joy. That is why I urge upon you Love and Laughter.

The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations.  2Pe_2:9

GOD CALLING

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 01, 2007, 03:43:14 AM »

March 31

“ Love's Offering ”

I am your Lord, gracious and loving. Rest in My Love, walk in My ways. Each week is a week of progress, steady progress upward. You may not see it, but I do.

I judge not by outward appearances, I judge the heart, and I see in both your hearts one single desire, to do My Will. The simplest offering by a child brought or done with the one desire to give you pleasure, or to show you love, is it not more loved by you than the offerings of those who love you not?

So, though you may feel that your work has been spoiled and tarnished, I see it only as Love's offering. Courage, My children.

When climbing a steep hill, a man is often more conscious of the weakness of his stumbling feet than of the view, the grandeur, or even of his upward progress.
Persevere, persevere. Love and laugh. Rejoice.

The Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.  1Sa_16:7

GOD CALLING

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 01, 2007, 03:44:17 AM »

April 1

“ Shut Out From God ”

Do you not see, My children, that you have not yet learned all? Soon, very soon, you will have mastered your lesson, and then you will truly be able to do all things through Me and My Strength. Did you not see it with My Disciples? Timid, faithless followers, and then, so soon, themselves leaders, healers, conquerors, through Me.

All knowledge was Mine, given Me of My Father, and Mine in manhood's years on earth. You understand this, My children, I know you do.

Thousands of My servants have gone to their betrayal and death, and others, who knew Me not, with no agony before it.

Had I not been Son of God, bearing man's weight of sin, voluntarily bearing it until of My own free will -- for that moment's horror, I was shut out from His sight with man, the sinner, for one short space -- had I not been God, had not this been My suffering -- then I was but a craven mortal.

He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.  Joh_14:12

GOD CALLING

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2007, 07:00:58 PM »

April 2

“ The Priceless Blessing ”

I am here. Here is truly as I was with My Disciples of old. Here to help and bless you. Here to company with you. Do you know, even yet, My children, that this is the priceless blessing of your lives? I forgive you, as you have prayed Me to, for all neglects of My commands, but start anew from today.

Study My words and carry them out unflinchingly, unflinching. As you do this, you will find that you are miracle-workers, workers together with Me -- for Me.
Remember this, not what you do, but what you are -- that is the miracle-working power.

Changed by My Spirit, shedding one garment of Spirit for a better; in time throwing that aside for a yet finer one, and so on from character to character, gradually transformed into My likeness.
Joy, Joy, Joy.

He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me  Joh_14:21

GOD CALLING

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 03, 2007, 07:02:07 PM »

April 3

“ Greatness is Service ”

My children, I am here, your waiting Lord, ready at your call. I am among you as one that serveth, Meek and Holy, ready to be used and commanded. Remember that is the finest quality of greatness -- service. I, who could command a universe -- I await the commands of My children. Bring Me into everything.

You will find such Joy as the time goes on in speaking to each other of Me, and together climbing higher. Always humble, meek, and lowly in heart.
Learn this -- no position -- just a servant.

Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice  Php_4:4

GOD CALLING

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 03, 2007, 07:05:02 PM »

April 4

“ Divine Efficiency ”

I am all-powerful and all-knowing and I have all your affairs in My Hands. Divine efficiency as well as Divine power is being brought to bear on them. All miracle-work is not the work of a moment as so often men imagine.

My servant Peter was not changed in a flash from a simple fisherman to a great leader and teacher, but through the very time of faithlessness -- through the very time of denial -- I was yet making him all that he should be. Impetuous spokesman as he always was, ready to lead the other disciples, Peter could never have been the after power he was, had he not learned his weakness. No man can save, unless he understands the sinner.

The Peter who was a mighty force for Me afterwards, who, more than all others, founded My church, was not even first the Peter who said, "Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God," but the Peter who denied Me. He who had tested My forgiveness in his moment of abject remorse, he could best speak of Me as the Savior.

The Kingdom of Heaven can only be preached by those who have learned to prize the authority of its Kingdom. A many-sided training My Apostles need. Oh! joy. Oh, rejoice. I love you. Not one test too much will I lay on you.

That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory.  1Pe_1:7

GOD CALLING

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 03, 2007, 07:06:21 PM »

April 5

“ Heart's Interpreter ”

Rest in Me. Seek this evening time just to be with Me. Do not feel you have failed if sometimes I ask you only to rest together in My Presence.

I am with you, much with you both, not only at these times, at all times. Feel conscious of My Presence. Earth has no greater joy than that.

I am the heart's great Interpreter. Even souls who are the nearest together have much in their natures that remain a sealed book to each other, and only as I enter and control their lives, do I reveal to each the mysteries of the other.

Each soul is so different -- I alone understand perfectly the language of each, and I can interpret between the two.

Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the Lord hath dealt bountifully with thee.  Psa_116:7

GOD CALLING

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2007, 07:07:54 PM »

April 6

“ Easter Joy ”

I lay My loving Hands on you in blessing. Wait in Love and longing to feel their tender pressure and, as you wait, courage and hope will flow into your being, irradiating all your lives with the warm sun of My Presence.

Let all go this Eastertide. Loosen your hold on earth, its care, its worries, even its joys. Unclasp your hands, relax, and then the tide of Easter Joy will come. Put aside all thought of the future, of the past. Relinquish all to get the Easter Sacrament of Spiritual Life.

So often man, crying out for some blessing, has yet such tight hold on some earth-treasure that he has no hand to receive Mine, as I hold it out in Love. Easter is the wonder-time of all the year. A blessing is yours to take. Sacrifice all to that.

Take therefore no thought for the morrow.  Mat_6:34

GOD CALLING

(My Note: In case anyone is wondering, I'm posting a few days in advance. My wife and I will be gone shortly for the birth of another grandson.)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 28 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the