Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 03:12:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286806 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Completed and Favorite Threads
| | |-+  GOD CALLING
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GOD CALLING  (Read 180515 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2007, 11:05:08 PM »

Love and Laugh

Work for Me, with Me, through Me. All work to last must be done in My Spirit. How silently My Spirit works. How gently and gradually souls are led into My Kingdom.

Love and Laughter form the plough that prepares the ground for the seed. Remember this. If the ground is hard, seed will not grow there.

Prepare the ground, and prepare it as I say.

"Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts." - Zechariah 4:6

GOD CALLING
Free Email Subscription From:
http://www.twolisteners.org/

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2007, 11:07:00 PM »

Surprises

Many there are who think that I test and train and bend to My Will. I, who bade the disciples take up the cross, I loved to prepare a feast for them by the lakeside - a little glad surprise, not a necessity, as the feeding of the multitude may have seemed. I loved to give the wine-gift at the marriage feast.

As you love to plan surprises for those who understand, and joy in them, so with Me. I love to plan them for those who see My Love and tender Joy in them.

Dear to the heart of My Father are those who see not only My tears, the tears of a Savior, but the smile, the joy-smile of a friend.

"Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant." - Psalm 35:27

GOD CALLING

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2007, 11:08:59 PM »

Heaven Life

The Joy of the Spring shall be yours in full measure. Revel in the earth's joy. Do not you think that Nature is weary, too, of her long months of travail? There will come back a wonderful joy, if you share in her joy now.

Nature is the embodied Spirit of My Thoughts of beauty for this world. Treat her as such - as truly My servant and messenger, as any saint who has ever lived. To realize this will bring to you both new life-joy. Share her joys and travails, and great blessings will be yours.

This is all-important, because it is not only believing certain things about Me that helps and heals, but knowing Me, sensing My Presence in a flower, My message in its beauty and perfume.

You can truly live a life not of earth - a heaven-life here and now. Joy - Joy - Joy.

"The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land." - Song of Solomon 2:12

GOD CALLING

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2007, 11:10:54 PM »

Fruit of Joy

You have to hush the heart and bid all your senses be still before you can be attuned to receive Heaven's music.

Your five senses are your means of communication with the material world, the links between your real Spirit-Life and the material manifestations around you, but you must sever all connection with them, when you wish to hold Spirit-communication. They will hinder, not help.

See the good in everybody. Love the good in them. See your unworthiness compared with their worth. Love, laugh, make the world, your little world, happy.

As the ripples caused by a flung stone stir the surface of a whole pond, so your joy-making shall spread in ever-widening circles, beyond all your knowledge, all anticipation. Joy in Me. Such Joy is eternal.

Centuries after, it is still bearing Joy's precious fruit.

"These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full." - John 15:11

GOD CALLING

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2007, 10:41:40 PM »

March 11

“ Seek Beauty ”

Draw Beauty from every flower and Joy from the song of the birds, and the color of the flowers.

Drink in the beauty of air and color.  I am with you. When I wanted to express a beautiful thought, I made a lovely flower. I have told you. Reflect.

When I want to express to man what I am - what my Father is - I strive to make a very beautiful character.

Think of yourselves as My expression of attributes, as a lovely flower is My expression of thought, and you will strive in all, in Spiritual beauty, in Thought - power, in Health, in clothing, to be as fit an expression for Me as you can.

Absorb Beauty. As soon as the beauty of a flower or a tree is impressed upon your soul it leaves an image there which reflects through your actions. Remember that no thought of sin and suffering, of the approaching scorn and Crucifixion, ever prevented My seeing the beauty of the flowers.

Look for beauty and joy in the world around. Look at a flower until its beauty becomes part of your very soul. It will be given back to the world again by you in the form of a smile or a loving word or a kind thought or a prayer.

Listen to a bird. Take the song as a message from My Father. Let it sink into your soul. That too will be given back to the world in ways I have said. Laugh more, laugh often. Love more. I am with you. I am your Lord.

The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handiwork.  Psa_19:1

GOD CALLING

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2007, 10:42:51 PM »

March 12

“ Simplicity ”

Simplicity is the keynote of My Kingdom. Choose simple things always.
Love and reverence the humble and the simple.

Have only simple things here. Your standard must never be the world's standard.

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.  Mat_6:33

GOD CALLING

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2007, 10:43:59 PM »

March 13

“ Spiritualism ”

Wait before Me, gently breathing in My Spirit.

That Spirit which, if given a free entrance, and not barred out by self, will enable you to do the same works as I did, which being interpreted is, will enable Me to do the same works, and even greater than I did when on earth - through you.

Spiritualism is wrong. No man should ever be a medium for any spirit, other than Mine.

All you should know, all it is well for you to know of My Spirit-Kingdom, I will tell you when and how I see best. The limit is set by your own spiritual development.

Follow My injunctions in all things.

Peace - Peace - Peace.

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.  Gal_5:16

GOD CALLING

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2007, 10:45:17 PM »

March 14

“ God's Touch ”

Near, all broodingly near, as some tender motherbird anxious over its young, I am here.  I am your Lord, Life of your body and mind and soul - renewer of your youth.

You do not know all that this time of converse with Me will mean to you.  Did not My servant Isaiah say, "They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength.  They shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint."

Persevere in all I tell you to do.  The persistent carrying out of My commands, My desires, will unfailingly bring you, as far as spiritual, mental, and temporal things are concerned, to that place where you would be.

If you look back over My Words to you, you will see that My leading has been very gradual, and that only as you have carried out My wishes, have I been able to give you more clear and definite teaching and guidance.

Man's ecstasy is God's touch on quickened, responsive, spirit-nerves.  Joy - Joy - Joy

Forget not all his benefits ... who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.  Psa_103:2 ;  Psa_103:5

GOD CALLING

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2007, 10:46:28 PM »

March 15

“ Your Cross is You ”

Remember, you are only an instrument. Not yours to decide how or when or where you act. I plan all that. Make yourself very fit to do My work. All that hinders your activity must be cured.

Mine is the Cross on which the burdens of the world are laid.  How foolish is any one of My disciples who seeks to bear his own burdens, when there is only one place for them - My Cross.

It is like a weary man on a hot and dusty road, bearing a heavy load, when all plans have been made for its carriage.  The road, the scenery, flowers, beauty around - all are lost.

But, My children, you may think I did say, "Take up your cross daily, and follow Me."

Yes, but the cross given to each one of you is only a cross provided on which you can crucify the self of yours that hinders progress and Joy, and prevents the flow through your being of My invigorating Life and Spirit.

Listen to Me, love Me, joy in Me. Rejoice.

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.  Php_4:7

GOD CALLING

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2007, 09:04:54 PM »

March 16

“ Reflect Me ”

My children, I am here beside you. Draw near in spirit to Me. Shut out the distractions of the world. I am your Life, the very breath of your soul. Learn what it is to shut yourself in the secret place of your being, which is My secret place too.

True it is, I wait in many a heart, but so few retire into that inner place of the being to commune with Me. Wherever the soul is, I am. Man has rarely understood this. I am actually at the center of every man's being, but, distracted with the things of the sense-life, he finds Me not.

Do you realize that I am telling you truths, revealing them, not repeating oft-told facts. Meditate on all I say. Ponder it. Not to draw your own conclusions, but to absorb Mine.

All down the ages, men have been too eager to say what they thought about My truth, and so doing, they have grievously erred. Hear Me. Talk to Me. Reflect Me. Do not say what you think about me. My words need none of man's explanation. I can explain to each heart.

Make Me real, and leave Me to do My own work. To lead a soul to Me is one thing, to seek to stay with it to interpret mars the first great act. So would it be with human intercourse. How much more then, when it is a question of the soul, and Me, its Maker, and only real Spirit that understands it.

In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength.  Isa_30:15

GOD CALLING

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2007, 09:06:20 PM »

March 17

“ No Greater Joy ”

Withdraw into the calm of communion with Me. Rest - rest, rest in that calm and Peace. Life knows no greater joy than you will find in converse and companionship with Me.

You are Mine. When the soul finds its home of rest in Me, then it is, that its real Life begins. Not in years, as man counts it, do we measure in My Kingdom.
We count only from his second birth, that new birth of which I spoke to Nicodemus when I said, "Ye must be born again." We know no life but Eternal Life and when a man enters into that, then he lives.

And this is Life Eternal, to know God, My Father and Me, the Son sent by Him. So immature, so childish, so empty is all so-called living before that. I shower Love on you. Pass Love on.

Do not fear. To fear is as foolish as if a small child with a small coin, but a rich father, fretted about how rent and rates should be paid, and what he or she would do about it. Is this work Mine or not? You need to trust Me for everything.

There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.  Heb_4:9-10

GOD CALLING

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2007, 12:05:42 AM »

March 18

“ Your Resolutions ”

Listen, listen, I am your Lord. Before me there is none other. Just trust Me in everything. Help is here all the time.

The difficult way is nearly over, but you have learnt in it lessons you could learn in no other way. "The kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force." Wrest from Me, by firm and simple trust and persistent prayer, the treasures of My Kingdom.

Such wonderful things are coming to you, Joy - Peace - Assurance - Security - Health - Happiness - Laughter.

Claim big, really big, things now. Remember, nothing is too big. Satisfy the longings of My Heart to give. Blessing, abundant blessing on you both now and always. Peace.

Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.  Jer_33:3

GOD CALLING

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2007, 12:06:59 AM »

March 19

“ Courage ”

I am here. Fear not. Can you really trust Me? I am a God of Power, as well as a Man of Love, so human, yet so divine.

Just trust. I cannot, and I will not, fail you. All is well. Courage.
Many are praying for you both.

Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the Lord our God.  Psa_20:7

GOD CALLING

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2007, 01:36:11 AM »

March 20

“ Help from Everywhere ”

Your foolish little activities are valueless in themselves. Seemingly trivial or of seemingly great moment, all deeds are alike if directed by Me. Just cease to function except through Me.

I am your Lord, just obey Me as you would expect a faithful willing secretary to carry out your directions. Just have no choice but Mine, no will but Mine.

I am dependent on no one agency when I am your supply. Through many channels My help and material flow can come.

I delight to do thy will, O my God.  Psa_40:8

GOD CALLING

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2007, 01:37:15 AM »

March 21

“ All Is Well ”

Remember My Words to My disciples, "This kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting." Can you tread the way I trod? Can you drink of My cup? "All is well." Say always, "All is well."

Long though the way may seem, there is not one inch too much. I, your Lord, am not only with you on the journey - I planned, and am planning, the journey.

There are Joys unspeakable in the way you go. Courage - courage - courage.

Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory.  1Pe_1:8

GOD CALLING

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 28 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the