Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:41:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  General Theology (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Apostasy And Prosperity
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Apostasy And Prosperity  (Read 9604 times)
Brother Jerry
Global Moderator
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2007, 04:26:20 PM »

Amen.

I mean what was it that Christ sent the Apostles out with.  Their sandals, their robe, and a walking stick.  He did not say to take their money.  He did not say that they should gather lots of money.  He said to spread the Word.

Sincerely
Brother Jerry

------
I am like most fathers.  I, like most, want more for my children than I have.

I am unlike most fathers.  What I would like my children to have more of is crowns to lay at Jesus feet.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2007, 05:01:01 PM »

AMEN!

Luk 3:11  He answereth and saith unto them, He that hath two coats, let him impart to him that hath none; and he that hath meat, let him do likewise.

1Ti 6:17  Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;
1Ti 6:18  That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate;
1Ti 6:19  Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.

1Ti 6:5  Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

Tit 1:11  Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

Jas 2:5  Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?

Mat 6:19  Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
Mat 6:20  But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
Mat 6:21  For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

It doesn't appear to me that Jesus called for all of to be rich in worldly possessions at all. Again and again He spoke of the need for Heavenly riches and giving all of our excess to the poor.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Brother Jerry
Global Moderator
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2007, 03:59:11 AM »

Amen
There is so much in the Bible that is plainly written that God is not interested in worldly riches.  And that Jesus Himself did not preach the "prosperity gospel", so if you find yourself at a church service and the preacher is preaching a sermon that says that to show that you are right with God you have to have a Cadillac and a 2Karat diamond, then I say get out now cause that is a road to deception.

Sincerely
Brother Jerry

------
I am like most fathers.  I, like most, want more for my children than I have.

I am unlike most fathers.  What I would like my children to have more of is crowns to lay at Jesus feet.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2007, 05:21:55 AM »

Brothers and Sisters,

It does make me angry to hear preachers tell their congregations that they aren't right with the LORD if they are poor or ill. Some of the strongest Christians I know are either very poor or ill.

As Christians, we are NOT to love the things of this world. Our riches during this life are in CHRIST and we await our real citizenship in Heaven. We also weren't promised health during this life. In fact, we were promised the opposite. The Apostle Paul said that the entire creation groaneth together in pain, and Paul suffered from a thorn in the flesh for many years of his ministry. Paul prayed that God would remove it, but that obviously wasn't GOD'S Will. We will all get sick and eventually die unless JESUS comes first and takes us home.

The last time I heard an entire sermon about illness being a sure sign that the person wasn't right with GOD was like a side show at the circus. The preacher was wearing glasses, so I wonder how many shortcomings he had with GOD. In my opinion, many preachers make GOD a cheap dog and pony show for personal gain. They go to doctors and hospitals just like everyone else, and they are the worst kind of hypocrites. PLEASE - don't think that I even hint about limiting the power of GOD to do as HE Will in Heaven and or Earth. I am positive that GOD does whatever HE wants to for HIS Children, and all of us have been recipients of HIS Blessings many times. ALMIGHTY GOD is still ALMIGHTY, but no man commands HIM, and GOD isn't for sale.

I'm also not limiting the power of PRAYER. BUT, I would tell every Christian that we have no need of a priest or a go-between. Christians can have an immediate audience with GOD 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The HOLY SPIRIT of GOD lives in our hearts, and we can have minute by minute fellowship with JESUS CHRIST, our LORD and Saviour. JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF is our Mediator, and the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD helps us to pray when we don't know how. We don't need some snake-oil salesman to contact GOD for us.  As Christians, we are sons and daughters of the KING OF KINGS and have full access to the THRONE OF GRACE 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. PLEASE: I also don't make any hint that the prayers of others for us are not important. GOD loves to hear our prayers for each other. This is a part of our love for each other and our recognition of GOD as MASTER OVER ALL THINGS!

Many of the preachers who commercialize GOD and actually have GOD for sale are little more than circus clowns and con men. Many of them aren't even saved and simply put on a show for money. This is simply the ugly truth and many people are in NEED OF THE TRUTH. WORSE YET - many of these circus clowns and con men are actually agents of the devil. Please remember that the devil CAN quote Scripture, but it is through the powers of darkness - NOT LIGHT! I realize that I might have stepped on some toes, and that's fine! I would rather that some people be upset at me than the TRUTH to be withheld from them. TEST the SPIRITS, as many of them are NOT from GOD.

Love In Christ,
Tom

John 10:8-10 NASB  "All who came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them. "I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 05:27:25 AM by blackeyedpeas » Logged

Faithin1
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2007, 04:58:26 PM »

Amen!  The number of churches being infiltrated by Satan is astonishing.  Those who are ignorant to the Word, are easily manipulated by charlatans who attach a monetary requirement to blessings from God and prey on those with serious illnesses.  I watched a program where a couple with a seriously ill child had been told by a TV evangelist that God had "told him" that if they sent him $250 per month, their child would be healed.  This poor couple sent him money for several months.  Sadly, their child died.  I was so appalled I sent a scathing letter to this devil.  Of course, I never received a response, but I felt compelled to voice my opinion.  And yes, he is still on the air.

Heb. 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2007, 05:44:16 PM »

Hello Faithin1,

The stewardship of money is many times a good way to initially look at a ministry. As an example, I know of television evangelists who own several multi-million dollar mansions, drive $100,000 cars, and live in $10,000 a night hotels. The same is true for their clothing, jewelry, and all kinds of other worldly goods they surround themselves with. YET, they will be happy to take more money from people living on fixed incomes who might have to go without prescribed medications to make their offerings. Nobody can convince me that GOD intended HIS pastors, ministers, evangelists, missionaries, and other servants to live in such lavish, extravagant ways. How could a servant of GOD live in such a manner and know at the same time that many are without the basic necessities of life?

I'm not hinting that it's wrong for a servant of GOD to live at a reasonable level of comfort. I would simply ask, "How could a real servant of GOD live an outrageously lavish life and know that many were starving to death?" These things should give us a hint.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Galatians 2:20 NASB  "I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.

Faithin1
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2007, 11:55:03 AM »

Amen!  Amen! Amen!

Heb. 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 
kerrylou1

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2007, 11:38:53 PM »

Isn't it interesting how the talk of certain subjects can get our ire up. When I was 17 I learned Psalm 1 off by heart - because the Lord was speaking to me by it. I shared it with my friend Gary quoting verse 3 where it says, "Whatever he does will prosper." He quietly warned me that people would think I was a "prosperity preacher". I had never heard of them. I like Paul's lesson the best: "I have learned both to abound and to be abased". Can we learn that lesson too?

Lightening destroyed the computer I had given our small church. My pastor is on the local community radio and depended on the computer I had set up for him to prepare his program. I said to my wife, "I will have to buy another one."

"we can't afford it," she argued, "Look, I might be losing my money soon."

I told her I could not leave the house of God in disrepair and I must make sure that there is "meat in the house of God". Not physical meat, but spiritual. This is a gospel arm of the church and to neglect it may condemn many to hell. I told her I believed God would cover the cost of the computer and we shouldn't worry about the future and her income. I bought the computer on hire purchase because I don't have money lying about like that. God has increased my business to cover the cost of the computer and more.

Am I prosperous? You bet! I am prospering in the love and grace of God and I ask for no more.

Love,

Kerry
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2007, 11:56:50 PM »

Amen! Your focal point was not in lining your pockets with silver and gold but rather to lay up riches in heaven, the riches of many lost souls. We are told that God will provide and He most assuredly does do that.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2007, 12:45:38 AM »

Brothers and Sisters,

Many of the richest people I've met in my life didn't have two pennies to rub together. Reading this thread has brought back many pleasant memories, and I'm thinking about many sweet Christians right now who never experienced any of the world's wealth in this short life. BUT, they will have mansions in Heaven for eternity with JESUS.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 111:2 NASB  Great are the works of the LORD; They are studied by all who delight in them.

kerrylou1

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2007, 10:21:06 PM »

Brothers and Sisters,

BUT, they will have mansions in Heaven for eternity with JESUS.

Dear Tom,

I just beamed when I read your emphasis. I once told a group of people I was speaking to that I am a real estate agent of heaven, and that I'm here to offer them a prestigious mansion in the best city one could ever hope to live in (and they'll live for all eternity!). I am even happy to give them the best I have - the ones closest to Jesus and the river of His blessing - and will content myself to live on the edges of the outer suburbs of the Heavenly Jerusalem because I know that the humblest abode up there will outshine the best palace this world could offer. As you probably realise I then went on to share the Gospel and how, by faith and because of God's abundant grace they might avail themselves of one.

"It's a gift," I told them, "But it will cost you everything. You cannot purchase it but, neither can you bring your worldly baggage with you. You must surrender all for Christ and you will receive all He has for you."

One thing we all can be sure of: we'll miss nothing for Christ is everything.

Thanks for the happy memory,

Kerry
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2007, 10:47:03 PM »

Hello Brother Kerry,

I have a couple of posts that I've posted before, but they are incredibly beautiful portions of the Holy Bible and I don't think that anyone will get upset with me for posting them again. We can read these precious portions of Scripture and only imagine what it will really be like.

Revelation 21:1 NASB  Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea.

Revelation 21:2 NASB  And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband.

Revelation 21:3 NASB  And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and

KEEP LOOKING UP!

THE RAPTURE WILL BE A REALITY!

1 Thessalonians 4:13 NASB  But we do not want you to be uninformed, brethren, about those who are asleep, so that you will not grieve as do the rest who have no hope.

1 Thessalonians 4:14 NASB  For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus.

1 Thessalonians 4:15 NASB  For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep.

1 Thessalonians 4:16 NASB  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.

1 Thessalonians 4:17 NASB  Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord.

1 Thessalonians 4:18 NASB  Therefore comfort one another with these words.

1 Corinthians 15:50 NASB  Now I say this, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.

1 Corinthians 15:51 NASB  Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed,

1 Corinthians 15:52 NASB  in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

1 Corinthians 15:53 NASB  For this perishable must put on the imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality.

1 Corinthians 15:54 NASB  But when this perishable will have put on the imperishable, and this mortal will have put on immortality, then will come about the saying that is written, "DEATH IS SWALLOWED UP in victory.

1 Corinthians 15:55 NASB  "O DEATH, WHERE IS YOUR VICTORY? O  DEATH, WHERE IS YOUR STING?"

1 Corinthians 15:56 NASB  The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law;

1 Corinthians 15:57 NASB  but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 15:58 NASB  Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not in vain in the Lord. He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them,

Revelation 21:4 NASB  and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away."

Revelation 21:5 NASB  And He who sits on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new." And He *said, "Write, for these words are faithful and true."

Revelation 21:6 NASB  Then He said to me, "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give to the one who thirsts from the spring of the water of life without cost.

Revelation 21:7 NASB  "He who overcomes will inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be My son.

Revelation 21:8 NASB  "But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."

Revelation 21:9 NASB  Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and spoke with me, saying, "Come here, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb."

Revelation 21:10 NASB  And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the holy city, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God,

Revelation 21:11 NASB  having the glory of God. Her brilliance was like a very costly stone, as a stone of crystal-clear jasper.

Revelation 21:12 NASB  It had a great and high wall, with twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels; and names were written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the sons of Israel.

Revelation 21:13 NASB  There were three gates on the east and three gates on the north and three gates on the south and three gates on the west.

Revelation 21:14 NASB  And the wall of the city had twelve foundation stones, and on them were the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

Revelation 21:15 NASB  The one who spoke with me had a gold measuring rod to measure the city, and its gates and its wall.

Revelation 21:16 NASB  The city is laid out as a square, and its length is as great as the width; and he measured the city with the rod, fifteen hundred miles; its length and width and height are equal.

Revelation 21:17 NASB  And he measured its wall, seventy-two yards, according to human measurements, which are also angelic measurements.

Revelation 21:18 NASB  The material of the wall was jasper; and the city was pure gold, like clear glass.

Revelation 21:19 NASB  The foundation stones of the city wall were adorned with every kind of precious stone. The first foundation stone was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, chalcedony; the fourth, emerald;

Revelation 21:20 NASB  the fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, topaz; the tenth, chrysoprase; the eleventh, jacinth; the twelfth, amethyst.

Revelation 21:21 NASB  And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; each one of the gates was a single pearl. And the street of the city was pure gold, like transparent glass.

Revelation 21:22 NASB  I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.

Revelation 21:23 NASB  And the city has no need of the sun or of the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God has illumined it, and its lamp is the Lamb.

Revelation 21:24 NASB  The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their glory into it.

Revelation 21:25 NASB  In the daytime (for there will be no night there) its gates will never be closed;

Revelation 21:26 NASB  and they will bring the glory and the honor of the nations into it;

Revelation 21:27 NASB  and nothing unclean, and no one who practices abomination and lying, shall ever come into it, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2007, 10:50:22 PM »

Revelation 22:1 NASB  Then he showed me a river of the water of life, clear as crystal, coming from the throne of God and of the Lamb,

Revelation 22:2 NASB  in the middle of its street. On either side of the river was the tree of life, bearing twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Revelation 22:3 NASB  There will no longer be any curse; and the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and His bond-servants will serve Him;

Revelation 22:4 NASB  they will see His face, and His name will be on their foreheads.

Revelation 22:5 NASB  And there will no longer be any night; and they will not have need of the light of a lamp nor the light of the sun, because the Lord God will illumine them; and they will reign forever and ever.

Revelation 22:6 NASB  And he said to me, "These words are faithful and true"; and the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, sent His angel to show to His bond-servants the things which must soon take place.

Revelation 22:7 NASB  "And behold, I am coming quickly. Blessed is he who heeds the words of the prophecy of this book."

Revelation 22:8 NASB  I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I heard and saw, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who showed me these things.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2007, 10:56:42 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, the Scriptures speak for themselves and the previous portions of Scripture are most beautiful. I've also posted the below before, but it's been a long time. There is a bad side to the story also for those who died in their sins without JESUS CHRIST. I mourn for them, but all we can do is keep sharing and praying that they accept the Perfect GIFT of JESUS before it's too late.

THE DAY OF THE LORD

2 Peter 3:3 NASB  Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts,

2 Peter 3:4 NASB  and saying, "Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation."

2 Peter 3:5 NASB  For when they maintain this, it escapes their notice that by the word of God the heavens existed long ago and the earth was formed out of water and by water,

2 Peter 3:6 NASB  through which the world at that time was destroyed, being flooded with water.

2 Peter 3:7 NASB  But by His word the present heavens and earth are being reserved for fire, kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

2 Peter 3:8 NASB  But do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day.

2 Peter 3:9 NASB  The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.

2 Peter 3:10 NASB  But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be burned up.

2 Peter 3:11 NASB  Since all these things are to be destroyed in this way, what sort of people ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness,

2 Peter 3:12 NASB  looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be destroyed by burning, and the elements will melt with intense heat!

2 Peter 3:13 NASB  But according to His promise we are looking for new heavens and a new earth, in which righteousness dwells.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2007, 10:59:50 PM »

THE LAST DAYS 2

Joel 3:1 NASB  "For behold, in those days and at that time, When I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem,

Joel 3:2 NASB  I will gather all the nations And bring them down to the valley of Jehoshaphat. Then I will enter into judgment with them there On behalf of My people and My inheritance, Israel, Whom they have scattered among the nations; And they have divided up My land.

Joel 3:3 NASB  "They have also cast lots for My people, Traded a boy for a harlot And sold a girl for wine that they may drink.

Joel 3:4 NASB  "Moreover, what are you to Me, O Tyre, Sidon and all the regions of Philistia? Are you rendering Me a recompense? But if you do recompense Me, swiftly and speedily I will return your recompense on your head.

Joel 3:5 NASB  "Since you have taken My silver and My gold, brought My precious treasures to your temples,

Joel 3:6 NASB  and sold the sons of Judah and Jerusalem to the Greeks in order to remove them far from their territory,

Joel 3:7 NASB  behold, I am going to arouse them from the place where you have sold them, and return your recompense on your head.

Joel 3:8 NASB  "Also I will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the sons of Judah, and they will sell them to the Sabeans, to a distant nation," for the LORD has spoken.

Joel 3:9 NASB  Proclaim this among the nations: Prepare a war; rouse the mighty men! Let all the soldiers draw near, let them come up!

Joel 3:10 NASB  Beat your plowshares into swords And your pruning hooks into spears; Let the weak say, "I am a mighty man."

Joel 3:11 NASB  Hasten and come, all you surrounding nations, And gather yourselves there. Bring down, O LORD, Your mighty ones.

Joel 3:12 NASB  Let the nations be aroused And come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat, For there I will sit to judge All the surrounding nations.

Joel 3:13 NASB  Put in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe. Come, tread, for the wine press is full; The vats overflow, for their wickedness is great.

Joel 3:14 NASB  Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.

Joel 3:15 NASB  The sun and moon grow dark And the stars lose their brightness.

Joel 3:16 NASB  The LORD roars from Zion And utters His voice from Jerusalem, And the heavens and the earth tremble. But the LORD is a refuge for His people And a stronghold to the sons of Israel.

Joel 3:17 NASB  Then you will know that I am the LORD your God, Dwelling in Zion, My holy mountain. So Jerusalem will be holy, And strangers will pass through it no more.

Joel 3:18 NASB  And in that day The mountains will drip with sweet wine, And the hills will flow with milk, And all the brooks of Judah will flow with water; And a spring will go out from the house of the LORD To water the valley of gotcha2tim.

Joel 3:19 NASB  Egypt will become a waste, And Edom will become a desolate wilderness, Because of the violence done to the sons of Judah, In whose land they have shed innocent blood.

Joel 3:20 NASB  But Judah will be inhabited forever And Jerusalem for all generations.

Joel 3:21 NASB  And I will avenge their blood which I have not avenged, For the LORD dwells in Zion.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the