Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 06:50:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286803 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  General Theology (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Apostasy And Prosperity
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Apostasy And Prosperity  (Read 9613 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2007, 11:03:27 PM »

THE LAST DAYS 3

Zechariah 14:1 NASB  Behold, a day is coming for the LORD when the spoil taken from you will be divided among you.

Zechariah 14:2 NASB  For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city will be captured, the houses plundered, the women ravished and half of the city exiled, but the rest of the people will not be cut off from the city.

Zechariah 14:3 NASB  Then the LORD will go forth and fight against those nations, as when He fights on a day of battle.

Zechariah 14:4 NASB  In that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which is in front of Jerusalem on the east; and the Mount of Olives will be split in its middle from east to west by a very large valley, so that half of the mountain will move toward the north and the other half toward the south.

Zechariah 14:5 NASB  You will flee by the valley of My mountains, for the valley of the mountains will reach to Azel; yes, you will flee just as you fled before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the LORD, my God, will come, and all the holy ones with Him!

Zechariah 14:6 NASB  In that day there will be no light; the luminaries will dwindle.

Zechariah 14:7 NASB  For it will be a unique day which is known to the LORD, neither day nor night, but it will come about that at evening time there will be light.

Zechariah 14:8 NASB  And in that day living waters will flow out of Jerusalem, half of them toward the eastern sea and the other half toward the western sea; it will be in summer as well as in winter.

Zechariah 14:9 NASB  And the LORD will be king over all the earth; in that day the LORD will be the only one, and His name the only one.

Zechariah 14:10 NASB  All the land will be changed into a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem; but Jerusalem will rise and remain on its site from Benjamin's Gate as far as the place of the First Gate to the Corner Gate, and from the Tower of Hananel to the king's wine presses.

Zechariah 14:11 NASB  People will live in it, and there will no longer be a curse, for Jerusalem will dwell in security.

Zechariah 14:12 NASB  Now this will be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the peoples who have gone to war against Jerusalem; their flesh will rot while they stand on their feet, and their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongue will rot in their mouth.

Zechariah 14:13 NASB  It will come about in that day that a great panic from the LORD will fall on them; and they will seize one another's hand, and the hand of one will be lifted against the hand of another.

Zechariah 14:14 NASB  Judah also will fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the surrounding nations will be gathered, gold and silver and garments in great abundance.

Zechariah 14:15 NASB  So also like this plague will be the plague on the horse, the mule, the camel, the donkey and all the cattle that will be in those camps.

Zechariah 14:16 NASB  Then it will come about that any who are left of all the nations that went against Jerusalem will go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to celebrate the Feast of Booths.

Zechariah 14:17 NASB  And it will be that whichever of the families of the earth does not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, there will be no rain on them.

Zechariah 14:18 NASB  If the family of Egypt does not go up or enter, then no rain will fall on them; it will be the plague with which the LORD smites the nations who do not go up to celebrate the Feast of Booths.

Zechariah 14:19 NASB  This will be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all the nations who do not go up to celebrate the Feast of Booths.

Zechariah 14:20 NASB  In that day there will be inscribed on the bells of the horses, "HOLY TO THE LORD." And the cooking pots in the LORD'S house will be like the bowls before the altar.

Zechariah 14:21 NASB  Every cooking pot in Jerusalem and in Judah will be holy to the LORD of hosts; and all who sacrifice will come and take of them and boil in them. And there will no longer be a Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts in that day.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2007, 11:05:26 PM »

THE LAST DAYS 4

Isaiah 2:1 NASB  The word which Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.

Isaiah 2:2 NASB  Now it will come about that In the last days The mountain of the house of the LORD Will be established as the chief of the mountains, And will be raised above the hills; And all the nations will stream to it.

Isaiah 2:3 NASB  And many peoples will come and say, "Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, To the house of the God of Jacob; That He may teach us concerning His ways And that we may walk in His paths." For the law will go forth from Zion And the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

Isaiah 2:4 NASB  And He will judge between the nations, And will render decisions for many peoples; And they will hammer their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, And never again will they learn war.

Isaiah 2:5 NASB  Come, house of Jacob, and let us walk in the light of the LORD.

Isaiah 2:6 NASB  For You have abandoned Your people, the house of Jacob, Because they are filled with influences from the east, And they are soothsayers like the Philistines, And they strike bargains with the children of foreigners.

Isaiah 2:7 NASB  Their land has also been filled with silver and gold And there is no end to their treasures; Their land has also been filled with horses And there is no end to their chariots.

Isaiah 2:8 NASB  Their land has also been filled with idols; They worship the work of their hands, That which their fingers have made.

Isaiah 2:9 NASB  So the common man has been humbled And the man of importance has been abased, But do not forgive them.

Isaiah 2:10 NASB  Enter the rock and hide in the dust From the terror of the LORD and from the splendor of His majesty.

Isaiah 2:11 NASB  The proud look of man will be abased And the loftiness of man will be humbled, And the LORD alone will be exalted in that day.

Isaiah 2:12 NASB  For the LORD of hosts will have a day of reckoning Against everyone who is proud and lofty And against everyone who is lifted up, That he may be abased.

Isaiah 2:13 NASB  And it will be against all the cedars of Lebanon that are lofty and lifted up, Against all the oaks of Bashan,

Isaiah 2:14 NASB  Against all the lofty mountains, Against all the hills that are lifted up,

Isaiah 2:15 NASB  Against every high tower, Against every fortified wall,

Isaiah 2:16 NASB  Against all the ships of Tarshish And against all the beautiful craft.

Isaiah 2:17 NASB  The pride of man will be humbled And the loftiness of men will be abased; And the LORD alone will be exalted in that day,

Isaiah 2:18 NASB  But the idols will completely vanish.

Isaiah 2:19 NASB  Men will go into caves of the rocks And into holes of the ground Before the terror of the LORD And the splendor of His majesty, When He arises to make the earth tremble.

Isaiah 2:20 NASB  In that day men will cast away to the moles and the bats Their idols of silver and their idols of gold, Which they made for themselves to worship,

Isaiah 2:21 NASB  In order to go into the caverns of the rocks and the clefts of the cliffs Before the terror of the LORD and the splendor of His majesty, When He arises to make the earth tremble.

Isaiah 2:22 NASB  Stop regarding man, whose breath of life is in his nostrils; For why should he be esteemed?

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2007, 11:17:21 PM »

THE LAST DAYS 5

Isaiah 13:1 NASB  The oracle concerning Babylon which Isaiah the son of Amoz saw.

Isaiah 13:2 NASB  Lift up a standard on the bare hill, Raise your voice to them, Wave the hand that they may enter the doors of the nobles.

Isaiah 13:3 NASB  I have commanded My consecrated ones, I have even called My mighty warriors, My proudly exulting ones, To execute My anger.

Isaiah 13:4 NASB  A sound of tumult on the mountains, Like that of many people! A sound of the uproar of kingdoms, Of nations gathered together! The LORD of hosts is mustering the army for battle.

Isaiah 13:5 NASB  They are coming from a far country, From the farthest horizons, The LORD and His instruments of indignation, To destroy the whole land.

Isaiah 13:6 NASB  Wail, for the day of the LORD is near! It will come as destruction from the Almighty.

Isaiah 13:7 NASB  Therefore all hands will fall limp, And every man's heart will melt.

Isaiah 13:8 NASB  They will be terrified, Pains and anguish will take hold of them; They will writhe like a woman in labor, They will look at one another in astonishment, Their faces aflame.

Isaiah 13:9 NASB  Behold, the day of the LORD is coming, Cruel, with fury and burning anger, To make the land a desolation; And He will exterminate its sinners from it.

Isaiah 13:10 NASB  For the stars of heaven and their constellations Will not flash forth their light; The sun will be dark when it rises And the moon will not shed its light.

Isaiah 13:11 NASB  Thus I will punish the world for its evil And the wicked for their iniquity; I will also put an end to the arrogance of the proud And abase the haughtiness of the ruthless.

Isaiah 13:12 NASB  I will make mortal man scarcer than pure gold And mankind than the gold of Ophir.

Isaiah 13:13 NASB  Therefore I will make the heavens tremble, And the earth will be shaken from its place At the fury of the LORD of hosts In the day of His burning anger.

Isaiah 13:14 NASB  And it will be that like a hunted gazelle, Or like sheep with none to gather them, They will each turn to his own people, And each one flee to his own land.

Isaiah 13:15 NASB  Anyone who is found will be thrust through, And anyone who is captured will fall by the sword.

Isaiah 13:16 NASB  Their little ones also will be dashed to pieces Before their eyes; Their houses will be plundered And their wives ravished.

Isaiah 13:17 NASB  Behold, I am going to stir up the Medes against them, Who will not value silver or take pleasure in gold.

Isaiah 13:18 NASB  And their bows will mow down the young men, They will not even have compassion on the fruit of the womb, Nor will their eye pity children.

Isaiah 13:19 NASB  And Babylon, the beauty of kingdoms, the glory of the Chaldeans' pride, Will be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.

Isaiah 13:20 NASB  It will never be inhabited or lived in from generation to generation; Nor will the Arab pitch his tent there, Nor will shepherds make their flocks lie down there.

Isaiah 13:21 NASB  But desert creatures will lie down there, And their houses will be full of owls; Ostriches also will live there, and shaggy goats will frolic there.

Isaiah 13:22 NASB  Hyenas will howl in their fortified towers And jackals in their luxurious palaces. Her fateful time also will soon come And her days will not be prolonged.

Brothers and Sisters, those who mock will cease. Our CREATOR - ALMIGHTY GOD promised these things will take place, and THEY WILL! These days might be soon. STOP! and consider whether you will accept JESUS before it's too late! DO IT NOW! and please feel free to ask questions on the forum. JESUS does love you and HE died on a CROSS for you. JESUS holds HIS arms out to you now, and HE wants to forgive you of your sins, regardless of how bad they might be. HIS Blood from the CROSS will wash your sins away. Won't you accept JESUS CHRIST as your LORD and Saviour today?

Love In Christ,
Tom

John 1:1-4 NASB  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men.

John 11:25 NASB  Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies,

John 14:6-7 NASB  Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. "If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; from now on you know Him, and have seen Him."

Galatians 2:20 NASB  "I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.

1 John 1:1-4 NASB  What was from the beginning, what we have heard, what we have seen with our eyes, what we have looked at and touched with our hands, concerning the Word of Life -- and the life was manifested, and we have seen and testify and proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and was manifested to us -- what we have seen and heard we proclaim to you also, so that you too may have fellowship with us; and indeed our fellowship is with the Father, and with His Son Jesus Christ. These things we write, so that our joy may be made complete.

Faithin1
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2007, 03:39:02 PM »

Amen, brother Tom!  Thank you for posting.

Heb. 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the