Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 01:43:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286803 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Republican Congress Supports Pedophilia?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Republican Congress Supports Pedophilia?  (Read 9032 times)
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2006, 08:15:16 AM »

She definitely has a wry sense of humor, especially when it come to talking about democrats.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2006, 06:31:15 PM »

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2006, 01:13:56 PM »

From The Federalist Patriot

FREE E-mail Subscription:  http://FederalistPatriot.US/subscribe/

FOR THE RECORD

“Generally, the media tell Americans that voting is important, a cherished right for which others have fought and died. The right to vote has been expanded numerous times throughout our nation’s history to include groups once disenfranchised, but now there appears to be a coordinated effort to dissuade a certain segment of Americans from voting. As I have reported to you in recent days, some on the Left are using the Mark Foley scandal to suppress turnout of conservative Christians. The Media Research Center noted that reporting on this sex scandal by the former Republican member of Congress is running at an 8-to-1 ratio over the conviction of a former Democrat member of Congress for sexual assault against a minor. In many stories, reporters editorialize on how the Foley affair will keep Christians away from the polls, while the facts appear secondary to the ‘news’.” —Gary Bauer

Brother Jerry
Global Moderator
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2006, 04:44:26 PM »

A little late to this party.  But better late than never.

I  realize that many people will never be convinced regardless of how many scandals (Foley, Abramoff, Delay, Domestic Spying, Libby, Katrina, Abu Gharib, Iraq) come out against the party they feel they should be so loyal to

The same could be said of you I am sure.  When you throw in Clinton, Frank and male prostitutes, Berger attempting to make 9/11 paperwork disappear, Jackson having affair an illegitimate child, Condit and another intern, McGreevey having a gay affair, and there are more and more.  We could dig them up all day long if you wanted and the only thing it proves is that both parties have humans in them.  And that there is corruption in both parties.  And both have histories of trying to keep their dirty laundry in their own laundry rooms.

And this line:
Besides objective disappointments like the all-time high deficits and national debt and the recent CIA report that the War in Iraq is actually creating more terrorists (Duh!).

I was trying to find what would be a "recent" report that stated anything like that and all I could find was one dated early 2005.  Now either you have one that is more recent that I could not find or this was typical spin and placing a nearly 2 year old report as recent and using that to claim there are problems today.

And as far as deficits.  That happens in times of war when there are military ramp ups, rebuilding, and things of that nature.  No one ever said that the war against terrorism was going to be free, nor did anyone ever say it was going to be over quickly.  Matter of fact President Bush said it was going to be a long war.  And matter of fact he said he would see it through and he has done that. 

What amazes me most is the mentality that the left has thrust upon our society.  There is a very large "me" mentality.  It all comes down to me, me, me, what is it going to cost me, what is the gment going to do for me.  Instead of what am I going to do for my country, what is the gment going to do for us.  No one has ever said that intelligence is infallible, no one ever said that war is a predefined amount of time, no one ever said that war was cheap.  This is the same sort of mentality that cost us an easy victory in Vietnam, and even Korea.  Our leaders debate and argue their support for or against openly through the public forums and cause dissent and a rift between the people.  We are a country divided when it comes to our own government.  When we should be supportive of it in public forums of the global media. 

You do not like what they are doing then let your elected officials know. But if CNN comes up to you and asks then just leave it as no comment or that you support your country.  Your opinion about any elected official should be left to the polls come election time or let that official know about personally.  This nations enemies watch the global media and they get more information about what makes us tick as individuals and as a nation through that.  I am positive that other countries around the world have civil rifts as well, but NO other country in the world has it's dirty laundry aired to the global community when it should not be.

Should I make the assumption that you should defend everything that is Republican?
But that is exactly what you are doing.
It's time for some real oversight of this Republican government that is totally out of control.  Please vote Democrat in your next election.
The broad brush painting comes from the Republican party providing cover yet again for its members' dishonesty and endangering Americans
will never be convinced regardless of how many scandals (Foley, Abramoff, Delay, Domestic Spying, Libby, Katrina, Abu Gharib, Iraq) come out against the party they feel they should be so loyal to.

And I stop there.  On top of every post you state to vote Democrat.  You are attempting to slander the entire Republican party for actions of individuals.  And the same party you are holding aloft, the Democratic, is just as guilty of the same actions you have mentioned.  You have attempted to lay claim that we who support our country and it's current leadership are doing so blindly and without thought.  Your continued advert for "Vote Democrat" would put you in support of things that have been pointed out that are immoral and completely against the will of God.

You have continually just spewed the same leftist rhetoric.  Honesty in politics is hard to find.  And I know I do not say that our current President is perfect.  But right now he and the current administration is the best thing we have had since Reagan.

Sincerely
Brother Jerry

------
I am like most fathers.  I, like most, want more for my children than I have.

I am unlike most fathers.  What I would like my children to have more of is crowns to lay at Jesus feet.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2006, 05:02:55 PM »

Another Amen Brother Jerry.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the