Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:59:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286807 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Bible Prescription Shop
| | |-+  Spiritual Vitamins
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Spiritual Vitamins  (Read 3317 times)
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« on: August 15, 2006, 07:24:48 PM »

Anxious? Take Vitamin A. All things work together for good to them that to them who are the called according to his purpose. (Rom 8:28)

Blue? Take Vitamin B. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name. (Ps 103:1)

Crushed? Take Vitamin C. Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. (1 Pet 5:7)

Depressed? Take Vitamin D. Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. (Jas 4:Cool

Empty? Take Vitamin E. Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. (Ps 100:4)

Fear?>Take Vitamin F. Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. (Isa 41:10)

Greedy? Take Vitamin G.Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again. (Lk 6:38)

Hesitant? Take Vitamin H.How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth! (Isa 52:7)

Insecure? Take Vitamin I. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. (Phil 4:13)

Jittery? Take Vitamin J. Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. (Heb 13:Cool

Know nothing? Take Vitamin K.Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. (Ps 100:3)

Lonely? Take Vitamin L.Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. (Mt 28:20)

Mortgaged? Take Vitamin M.And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. (2 Cor 12:9)

Nervous? Take Vitamin N.Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. (Heb 13:5)

Overwhelmed? Take Vitamin O. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good. (Rom 12:21)

Perplexed or puzzled?  Take Vitamin P.Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. (Jn 14:27)

Quitting? Take Vitamin Q. Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. (1 Cor 16:13)

Restless? Take Vitamin R.Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. (Ps 37:7)

Scared? Take Vitamin S.Abide thou with me, fear not: for he that seeketh my life seeketh thy life: but with me thou shalt be in safeguard. (1 Sam 22:23)

Tired? Take Vitamin T.But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. (Isa 40:31)

Uncertain? Take Vitamin U.Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. (Isa 43:10)

Vain? Take Vitamin V. Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? (Ps 2:1)

Wondering what to do? Take Vitamin W.He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? (Mic 6:Cool

eXhausted? Take Vitamin X. But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness. (1 Tim 4:7)

Yearning for hope? Take Vitamin Y.Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. (Ps 23:4)

Zapped? Take Vitamin Z.Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works. (Titus 2:14)

Our God SHALL supply ALL our needs

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2006, 10:56:30 PM »

Amen Pastor Roger!

That was beautiful - thank you.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 12:09:15 AM »

AMEN!!

Brother what brother Tom said, I have to agree 100%!!  It is BEAUTIFUL, and so true!!

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 08:34:29 AM »

AMEN and Amen!!!! God has the right answer for EVERY need

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the